Tayong Dalawa

edited 11:34AM in TV & Movies
starring Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson and Jake Cuencamalapit na pow palabas...

i wonder kung may mga comedy scenes din...

kze super boring kung wala weh...

napanuod ko ung trailer parang maxadong serious...

puro kze mga dramatic actors and actresses kasama nila...

well... abangan na lng natin...!!

Comments

• edited 11:34AM
    naaaliw ako sa
    "soldier down... soldier down"
    malapit na yan!!
    syempre may comedy rin yan para maging balanced.
    excited na ko para dito, isa talaga itong obra maestra.
    papanoorin ko tlaga toh kasi nandito ang favorite ko, si Cherry Pie!!xD
    spoton.gif
    erisse wrote on Dec 27 2008, 11:22 PM:
    malapit na pow palabas...

i wonder kung may mga comedy scenes din...

kze super boring kung wala weh...

napanuod ko ung trailer parang maxadong serious...

puro kze mga dramatic actors and actresses kasama nila...

well... abangan na lng natin...!!

hehehe you beat me to it xD

i cant wait!!!!!!! Go Go Kimerald Go!!!!
    ^^hehe... rofl.gif
    sa January 19 na ito!!!!! abangan!!!!!
  • NatNat
    edited 11:34AM
    wow..lapit na to!
    go kim gerald at jake! 45.jpg
    kala ko nga palabas na... un pala your song pala un... rofl2.gif
    start na to mamaya...

baxta ako bukas ako manunuod... replay nga lng peo okei lng... spoton.gif

im xure ganda nito dahil puro big stars ang kasama nila... smile.gif
    _yeahgirl_ wrote on Dec 28 2008, 02:56 PM:
    naaaliw ako sa

Oo, nakatatak sa isip ko...lol_1.gif
    SGAlbcor03 wrote on Jan 19 2009, 04:53 PM:
    _yeahgirl_ wrote on Dec 28 2008, 02:56 PM:
    naaaliw ako sa

Oo, nakatatak sa isip ko...lol_1.gif

kaya nga po.. akala ko nga "roger down roger down" soldier down pala... nyakkk...
    awsome pilot just finished watching hehe
    so the kid that is with Cherry is Gerald and the other one is?? the kid that is with Agot is Jake?

gotta love the pilot episodes of teleseyres really gets you hooked as long as they keep the cast as it is and don't people just for the sake of it it should be a great one! loved how they used Celine Lim as little Audrey hehe really brings back those Sana Maulit Muli days where she played little Jasmine(Poknat) for Kim also that they used Bokbok(dunno his real name) in the show again but this time he is playing the little character of Jake not Gerald right? if so would have been awsome if he played Geralds character again hehe
    AzN-Flip wrote on Jan 20 2009, 03:31 AM:
    so the kid that is with Cherry is Gerald and the other one is?? the kid that is with Agot is Jake?

gotta love the pilot episodes of teleseyres really gets you hooked as long as they keep the cast as it is and don't people just for the sake of it it should be a great one! loved how they used Celine Lim as little Audrey hehe really brings back those Sana Maulit Muli days where she played little Jasmine(Poknat) for Kim also that they used Bokbok(dunno his real name) in the show again but this time he is playing the little character of Jake not Gerald right? if so would have been awsome if he played Geralds character again hehe

i agree...maganda ang pilot ep nila.

parang si Jake Cuenca here, siya yung isa sa kambal na anak ni Cherry Pie...just a guess..
    jhonie wrote on Jan 19 2009, 02:36 PM:
    AzN-Flip wrote on Jan 20 2009, 03:31 AM:

i agree...maganda ang pilot ep nila.

parang si Jake Cuenca here, siya yung isa sa kambal na anak ni Cherry Pie...just a guess..

im pretty sure he isnt because Jakes name here as well is David Garcia Jr and there is one David Garcia Jr in each family the other one kid that is with Cherry has a different name that is David Garica JR im just confused on which David Garica Jr (Jake n Gerald) is with what family (Agot or Cherry)
    ^^wow... I better watch it mamaya sa replay... lol_1.gif

kakaexcite un ahh...
    wow.. ganda ng start...

ung about sa kakambal ni gerald na cnabi daw na namatay... may possibility rin nmn na c jake un...
    so pwedeng gud guess un jhonie...

well... ewan ntin... sa ending magkakagulo-gulo nmn yan... lagi na lng pinapuzzle ang mga viewers... lol_1.gif
    yeah!!! they're all grown up!!! hehe w00t!!! OMG tomorrow!!! fight scene!! Go Gerald Go!!! rofl that was so funny DGJ(Gerald) just walked up to DGJ(Jake) called him by his name and than DGJ(Jake) asked how is he and then DGJ(Gerald) replied David Garcia and kneed him ROFL so classic reminded me of moments like that that occur in my school
    Saw the pilot online... this looks like it's going to be a serious show... and not as light-hearted as my girl. That's a shame... not a big fan of shows that are too dramatic, not to mention the fact that the Kim Gerald team has good potential for light comedy.
    waahh... malapit na kagad clang lumaki... lol_1.gif
    ganda nitoh.. hebigat mga cast!! galing!!! 41.gif 41.gif