Photo

Thank You Thread

• Please log in to reply
5119 replies to this topic

#13 bro

bro
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 09:24 PM

Thank you Ash for creating this thread!!!

Well, let me begin with this... For I know the plans i have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you... (Jeremiah 29:11...)

Sabi nga, there is no such thing as coincidence. Everything was meant to be. Isn't it amazing how God uses people to orchestrate His plans? Out of billions and billions of people in this whole planet, God hand picked each one of us to know each other. And what do we have in common???? hmm...Sarah. God used her as an instrument to put us in one place. Ang galing di ba? Perfect!!!

Eto na, the THANK YOU PORTION.

First of all, thank you Dan and Chacri for all the support you both are giving to all the POPSTERS! for being their kuyas. Ibang klase kayong dalawa! What can i say! Two thumbs up ako sa inyo!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

To all the staff and members of this web site, thank you for the hard work that you all are putting in to make this site an extra special one. You guys are incredible!!! =D =D =D. I salute you!!!

And of course, to all the POPSTERS, to all my babies, my angels... the officers, the heads of each chapter including the international chapter of the FRIENDS OF SARAH GERONIMO FANS CLUB I AM SUPER SUPER PROUD OF YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

I am out of words. It's infinite, but let me try. Its been an experience being with you guys. There are no dull moments with you. Thank you for the TRUST and the LOVE that you are giving me. You are all dear to me. You will always have a special place in my heart. I am proud to be your nanay!!! I am grateful to each one of you. Thank you for being a part of my life. We've been through a lot; in laughters, in tears, in hardships, in victories, in everything. Let's continue building wonderful memories together that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I LOVE YOU ALL !!! (kahit minsan pasaway kayo!!!).

Above all, i thank God for these spcecial gifts. Gifts that i will always treasure, gifts that i will always love, gifts that i will always keep and boast about. Thank you God for Sarah and thank you God for the POPSTERS. Thank you for entrusting them to me! I hope i can take care of them the way You want me to.

Thank you God for putting a smile on my face and i hope i can return the favor!!! I LOVE YOU GOD, THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME!!!

#14 sarah_duet

sarah_duet

Gold

• 151 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:08 PM

aahhh thank you ba....eto...

1. thank you PAPA GOD (lahat ata tau nakuha ito kay sarah..lol) kase buhay pa ko and dahil lagi syang nanjan para saken and sateng lahat...

2. thanks kay SARAH kase sobrang songs nya ang nagpapasaya saken and of course sya...ung kanyang pagkabiba and kikay...

3. sa mga bumubuo ng website na to... kahit di tayo ganong kaclose eh thank you kase dito ako nagiging updated sa mga stuff tungkol kay sarah...thank you sa inyo...

4. lastly, sa family anfd "FANS" ko...lol...hehehe....syempre dapat meron kase dapat meron...hehehe... si ate abi na member ng website na to...kahit di gaanong nagpopost dito...thank you sa pagiging fan ko..lol...:ty:

5. THANK YOU!!!

#15 AshYeLLow

AshYeLLow

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 12,890 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

oh walang iiyak ha!!!! :nono:

pero di pa ako tapos mg pasalamat....eto part II

ATE ARLENE - SOBRANG THANK YOU PO TALAGA..AS IN worship DI KO N PO MA DESCRIBE YUNG FEELING SINCE DAY 1 PALNG PO NG FSG ALAM KO PO NA HINDI LANG TAYO BUMUO NG FC KUNDI NG ISANG MAGULO AT MASAYANG PAMILYA. SUPER THANK YOU PO!!!!! :T

at bago ko makalimutan..ang pinag ugatan ng lahat sa FSG...na kahit isa syang PASAWAY eh sya nmn tlga naging daan kung bakit may FSGFC..walang iba kundi si TETET!!!! :yay hahahha...buhay p b yun?! lolz nway, Thank you TET, nasan k mn ngayon...pls ibalik mo n yung VHS ko...maawa ka....hahaha!!! lolz

i would also like to say Thank you sa POPSTAR Salon for my hair and make up....hahaha!!! FAme!!!!

most of all THANK YOU PAPA GOD!!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

#16 donna_sag

donna_sag

Popster

• PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:45 PM

I WANNA THANK PAPA GOD SA LAHAT LAHAT NG BINIBIGAY NYANG BLESSINGS SA AKIN..FOR HELPING ME SA LHAT NG CHALLENGES NA DUMADATING SA BUHAY KO..

I wanna thank SARAH sa inspirasyon..

thank you kay ash sa pagawa ng thread na ito.

thank you kay ate arlene sa lahat lahat ng bagay..second mom na rin kayo for me..lam mo na huhuhu..

thank you sa lahat ng [b]popsters, sg.com members for the friendship..
friends forever grabe na ito.. second family ko na kayo. sana maging kapamilya at kapuso na ko ng FAME FAMILY HAHAHA....

KAY JUYA DAN, sa lahat ng moderator dahil binuo nila ang site na ito

sa lahat lahat ng naging part ng buhay ko at magiging part pa salamat sa inyong lhat..

#17 msdimagiba

msdimagiba

Popster

• 3,353 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 11:48 PM

SALAMAT!

(ayan, one word is enough for the wise men and women of sg.com! hehehe.. pasaway lang po!)

#18 letlet

letlet

13X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:07 AM

SALAMAT!

(ayan, one word is enough for the wise men and women of sg.com! hehehe.. pasaway lang po!)

i second the motion! wahehehe

#19 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:28 AM

MGA PASAWAY!!! hahahha......LIMOT KO LANG....

SALAMAT ATE ARLENE..SA SOBRANG TIWALA NA BINIGAY NYO SA INTERNATIONAL CHAPTER NG FSG...in behalf ng members...SALAMAT PO SA MGA GINAGAWA NYO PO DYAN..SALAMAT PO...

again..salamat sa mga POPSTERS.....ESP KE SARAH...TAMA SABI NI BRO...ME REASON WHY TAUNG LAHAT EH ANDITO.....at ano man yun...MAGANDANG REASON YUN......hehehe...

#20 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:09 AM

Ha ha, yeah. I can't believe I forgot about that. Of course, thanks Sarah.

#21 Ralph

Ralph

11X Platinum

• Super Admin
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:32 PM

Thanks to sarah for everything. I would also like to thank the persons involved in making this site possible. You really are the best. Second i would also like to thanks all the fans and members of sarah and sg.com for their contributions in making this site. Thanks to our admins Kdan and Kchac for making this the best site.

#22 MsJeRaMy

MsJeRaMy

Certified Popster

• 2,651 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 10:20 PM

Makikisali na din ako...

--First salamat din k God..sa mga blessings sa family ko n k Sarah na din..
--Salamat sa gumawa ng site na to..sa mga members din...
--Salamat sa mga nakakatuwang/kilig/ at iba pang mga topics na pinopost niyo..nakakawala talaga ng pagod...

--Esp. thanks to sis Elsie..(kahit lapit lng natin d pa rin tau nagkikita hehehe)
maraming salamat sa oras mo..

--and salamat din sa lahat ng nag welcome sa akin dito..sorry kung d ko kau maisa isa..:)hope magkausap usap tau n of course mag kita :)

Thanks ulit guys ;)

#23 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 02:36 AM

jeramy Posted on Feb 26 2005, 08:20 PM

--Esp. thanks to sis Elsie..(kahit lapit lng natin d pa rin tau nagkikita hehehe)
maraming salamat sa oras mo..

UR WELCOME SIS!! heheheheh......TIME IS ALL I CAN GIVE..AND THE GIFT I CAN GIVE....don't hesitate to buzz me o text me or even call me...ok?? THANK YOU!! ALOHA OI! ^ ^

#24 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 27 February 2005 - 04:02 AM

Wow! Nice thread ASH. :thumbs: :thumbs:

First of all i wanna THANK GOD for HIS GREAT LOVE THAT HE HAS GIVEN US...for giving us SARAH GERONIMO...the source of INSPIRATION & the REASON why this website was created.

> Thank you to Dan who initially created this BEUTIFUL site and Chacri for his generosity of sharing those wonderful videos, pics and a lot more. You two are such a great team...ANG GALING GALING NYO. :thumbs:

> To all the MODERATORS & STAFF of this beautiful & wonderful site...THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

> To Arlene...I thank God for you for the friendship and...for guiding all Popsters the right direction... :thumbs:

> To ALL POPSTERS....Apol, Leng, Weng, Sann, Shy, Arwil.....etc...I LOVE YOU ymkiss :& THANK YOU for everything, ang babait ninyo.....promise.

> THANK YOU Sa lahat ng mga SG.COM members na nakilala ko dito sa site (di ko nalang isaisahin ..sobra dami).

> Lastly...I wanna Thank SARAH for the inspiration she has given us and for being the instrument of uniting all of us from different parts of world.

> THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU TALAGA FOR EVERYTHING. :thumbs: :inlove: :inlove:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users