Should I Switch to Mac?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#25 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:07 AM

Im a mac user also, gusto ko mac kasi ito talaga ang gusto, hindi dahil sa anu pa man. Ang importante naman kung ano talaga ang gusto mo ... ;)

#26 addictedlypink

addictedlypink

Gold

• 256 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:05 PM

ako po pc and mac user.. wel, b4 pc lang talaga pero fascinated na ako sa mac then kinailangan ng mac for my course so i got a mac.. ok naman so far.. gamit kasi namin sa course co yung final cut pro, soundtrack pro and motion 3.. pero may dual partition naman so nakaka-switch pa rin kami sa windows.. ang biggest prob co lang s mac is sobrang mahal ng software particularly ng final cut studio.. ang hirap din mag-download kasi ang laki ng file.. yung final cut studio sa apple store is 849..(pamasahe co na yun pauwing pinas eh) wahaha..

but all in all masaya nman aco sa mac and madali naman syang gamitin.. hehe

#27 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:24 AM

uyyy..me thread pala na ganito...

I'm thinking of buying a new laptop next month. Currently I'm using a Macbook, and I love it because bugs or viruses does not bother me. Pero There are instances that companies that I applied for, all the docs that they send me only work for PC. Thus have me start thinking of buying a PC this time around. pero I really like MACs, though they are very pricey. Sigh*

Thanks for having this thread. I've been fighting with myself these past weeks on what kind of computer to buy, hahah..now I know what weighs more when it comes to what I should buy.

#28 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 11:36 AM

yeah. me too, im really thinkin if i would tell my mom to buy me a MAC or VAIO. whatdyou think? really. im confused. haha. MAC or VAIO?:)

#29 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 01:52 PM

what should i do? help! :9sgInakupo: haha

#30 Sarah'sAFanOfSarahG

Sarah'sAFanOfSarahG

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

Macs are definitely better and easy to use :)

AND as mentioned before Sarah uses it too :)

#31 tita cristy

tita cristy

Popster

• 5,904 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 04:48 PM

I just bought my ACER laptop computer six months ago and it's becoz of SARAH. I don't know how to use this to the fullest. All i know is to read sg.com threads, to post, to reply here. Then in youtube to view all SARAH'S tv appearances, concerts, etc. Then vote to all the websites wherein she is being nominated. Everyday dito ko lang nagagamit ang laptop ko. Is ACER a good brand?

Edited by tita cristy, 26 November 2008 - 04:49 PM.

#32 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:13 PM

I just bought my ACER laptop computer six months ago and it's becoz of SARAH. I don't know how to use this to the fullest. All i know is to read sg.com threads, to post, to reply here. Then in youtube to view all SARAH'S tv appearances, concerts, etc. Then vote to all the websites wherein she is being nominated. Everyday dito ko lang nagagamit ang laptop ko. Is ACER a good brand?

well, idk tita. hehe. where you now tita? i mean, are you in the phil?

#33 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:33 AM

uyyy..me thread pala na ganito...

I'm thinking of buying a new laptop next month. Currently I'm using a Macbook, and I love it because bugs or viruses does not bother me. Pero There are instances that companies that I applied for, all the docs that they send me only work for PC. Thus have me start thinking of buying a PC this time around. pero I really like MACs, though they are very pricey. Sigh*

Thanks for having this thread. I've been fighting with myself these past weeks on what kind of computer to buy, hahah..now I know what weighs more when it comes to what I should buy.

Hi mam,
use bootcamp in your macbook instead, to make a dual OS, mac os and win os.

Edited by nellee, 27 November 2008 - 02:34 AM.

#34 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:38 AM

Hi mam cristy,
ACER is a good brand and well-known about laptop products.

#35 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 02:45 AM

yeah. me too, im really thinkin if i would tell my mom to buy me a MAC or VAIO. whatdyou think? really. im confused. haha. MAC or VAIO?:)

Hi reen,

MAC or VAIO? hmmm, first, budget, next get the features of both product to know the difference, then pili ka ng swak sa gusto mo ...

#36 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:02 AM

Hi reen,

MAC or VAIO? hmmm, first, budget, next get the features of both product to know the difference, then pili ka ng swak sa gusto mo ...

do you know what's better?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users