• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#37 mashimaru

mashimaru

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

personally, I would prefer mac than pc. I used to be a pc owner and I got tired of having windows operating system crash on me.
Hence, I bought a mac book and boy what a load of difference. I've also bought a vmware fusion for those docs or files that only run in window. I run windows and mac at the same time.

#38 tita cristy

tita cristy

Popster

• 5,904 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:41 PM

I just bought my ACER laptop computer six months ago and it's becoz of SARAH. I don't know how to use this to the fullest. All i know is to read sg.com threads, to post, to reply here. Then in youtube to view all SARAH'S tv appearances, concerts, etc. Then vote to all the websites wherein she is being nominated. Everyday dito ko lang nagagamit ang laptop ko. Is ACER a good brand?

well, idk tita. hehe. where you now tita? i mean, are you in the phil?

I live in Quezon Province near Lucena City, that's 4 hrs travel to Manila. bought laptop computer w/ DSL, digicam, cp w/ cam all becoz of Sarah. Di halatang adik sa kanya noh :13bungi1: .

Edited by tita cristy, 27 November 2008 - 07:42 PM.

#39 tita cristy

tita cristy

Popster

• 5,904 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

I just bought my ACER laptop computer six months ago and it's becoz of SARAH. I don't know how to use this to the fullest. All i know is to read sg.com threads, to post, to reply here. Then in youtube to view all SARAH'S tv appearances, concerts, etc. Then vote to all the websites wherein she is being nominated. Everyday dito ko lang nagagamit ang laptop ko. Is ACER a good brand?

Hi mam cristy,
ACER is a good brand and well-known about laptop products.

Tnx nellee, i don't know much about computer so i can't maximize the use of it. All about Sarah lang.

#40 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 07:49 PM

well, idk tita. hehe. where you now tita? i mean, are you in the phil?

I live in Quezon Province near Lucena City, that's 4 hrs travel to Manila. bought laptop computer w/ DSL, digicam, cp w/ cam all becoz of Sarah. Di halatang adik sa kanya noh :13bungi1: .

yes! all for her. few days after the avsl dvd were released here, i already bought it. even though i dont have that much money and the dvd is quite expensive, well.all for her. haha

#41 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:17 PM

may gumagamit ba ng Air dito ngayon? kamusta naman na walang dvd-rom? :)

#42 popster4ever

popster4ever

Platinum

• Pip
  • 557 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:31 AM

PC is really different from MAC.. PC has many keyboard shortcuts,games and whatsoever.. While MAC, is well known for a less or non gaming computer and has less shortcuts.. MAC looks more elegant... and when you say, I'm using MAC, it's like woah! cool! yaman!

but, whats the use of switching to another kind of computer if you have one already which is very comfortable for you to use? well, for me..

-- prices of our daily things are getting high.. from foods,clothes,daily supplies, etc. ..
so, we should be satisfied from what we have and we should not buy things we really don't need.. but if you really like to buy MAC, you better save now.. and you can buy it early next week..

TIP: Look at the price of what MAC you will buy;; save.. But, don't save excat amount!
:)

#43 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 03:59 AM

PC is really different from MAC.. PC has many keyboard shortcuts,games and whatsoever.. While MAC, is well known for a less or non gaming computer and has less shortcuts.. MAC looks more elegant... and when you say, I'm using MAC, it's like woah! cool! yaman!

but, whats the use of switching to another kind of computer if you have one already which is very comfortable for you to use? well, for me..

-- prices of our daily things are getting high.. from foods,clothes,daily supplies, etc. ..
so, we should be satisfied from what we have and we should not buy things we really don't need.. but if you really like to buy MAC, you better save now.. and you can buy it early next week..

TIP: Look at the price of what MAC you will buy;; save.. But, don't save excat amount!
:)

precisely, i agree with you ms.popster4ver. But i guess some of them, want both mac and pc for their own purpose ... baka need sa work?

#44 nellee

nellee

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 04:06 AM

may gumagamit ba ng Air dito ngayon? kamusta naman na walang dvd-rom? :)

Hi Ms. Moderator,
Hehehe, book lang, buy na lang external :D

#45 sarahbea

sarahbea

Hall of Famer

• 14,111 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:29 AM

weeee..imma buy macbook pro next year pa..haha..pro excited na kooo..macbook pro bibilhin skn ng daddy ko..gusto ko sna nung air pro sbi nung frend ko pro n lng daw..wahee :)

#46 Kevin Paquet

Kevin Paquet

Hall of Famer

• 16,791 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 02:28 AM

weeee..imma buy macbook pro next year pa..haha..pro excited na kooo..macbook pro bibilhin skn ng daddy ko..gusto ko sna nung air pro sbi nung frend ko pro n lng daw..wahee :)

If it is not for the tablet, or the Macbook Pair or the recall of the i7 27" iMacs, WAIT.

It is rumored that at some event they are going to make a huge announcement, it could be either of the above, or the launch of Macbooks running i3 or i5 chips, while the high end 17"ers might run i7. I don't know about the prices of those models. And I don't know if you really need that much power.

At least I know, that the prices of the present MBP line is going to drop immensely. And well, I am more than happy and satisfied with what I have here.

uMBP 15" (mid-2009), 2.66gHz, 4GB RAM, 320 HDD, GeForce 9400M + I forgot the other graphics card which I barely have to use since this one manages everything I've been doing so far from PS CS4 to Lightroom and iMovie.

#47 quinjet

quinjet
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:00 PM

Sky Cable has a raffle ata for a Macbook, I'm not so sure.

The site na pinupuntahan ko, meron din. You might wanna check it out:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users