RAG nakalamang kay SARAH?

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#73 jhonwayne

jhonwayne

Hall of Famer

• 8,193 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:01 PM

I wasn't going to make patol to this issue pero let me give my fifty cents on this.

Sarah is and will be love by everybody no matter what simply because she is an outstanding performer.

When she performs you can't help but draw yourself to watch her and talaga namang tumatas ang balahibo natin kapag sya ay kumakanta. Ibang iba ang dating kapag sya ang kumakanta dahil you feel the song with her. Her interpretations and the way she delivers makes a whole lot of difference sa kanta and this is why we and other admired her so much.

Siguro nga RAG hit all the right note but one thing cannot be denied Sarah has the that something that is totally unexplanaible that allows other people to love her even more. Maybe this is what they call the x factor nang isang artista. For some reason may magnet sya na people can't help but to just adored her.

Sarah is a great singer and there is no one ever going to be like her in the music industry. Whether the status of her vocal chords is on the line, Sarah had made a mark already in the music industry, "the youngest to have a sold out concert in araneta", "as dorina pineda in Bituing Walang Ningnig", "the popstar princess", "as emerald in Pangarap na Bituin", "Sarah the teen princess"; these may all be labels but they refer to a certain person and that is none other than, taa na nan ta nan (drum roll, please) Sarah Geronimo.

Basta sa akin, I will forever support Sarah!!!! yun lang. Thank you!! :)

totally true...
nice one.
ym41

ganda ng pagkasabi mo dito... :T :T :20sgClap:

#74 angelyn25

angelyn25

7X Platinum

• 2,254 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

ang labo?! :9sgInakupo:

thanks 4 sharing... :52sgThumb:

#75 pinaypie

pinaypie

Gold

• 209 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:34 AM

nakalamang si shin??? :62sgBigEye:

HINDE KAYA!!!! :15sgHeller:

#76 Enzo

Enzo

Champion

• 37 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 08:38 AM

:44sgHaay: Hayz!!!!!! ung writer na sumulat sa isyu "S.G crush si Rayver"

sana nag Scientist na lang sya, kac ang galing nyang mag imbento nakakatlong pa sana sya sa masa.... hehehehe :52sgHehe:

ganyan talaga ang mga writer nagiimbento para lang maka benta :syokotbilog:

pra sakin ayaw kong maniwala pero kung totoo man un wala na me magagawa pa kung di spporatahn si miss S.G luv ko kac eh.... :OKFine Hug 22nov04:

#77 jArEy

jArEy

Champion

• 98 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 06:50 PM

haha..eh sa asap naman eh mas lumitaw ang boses ni sarah sa duet nila..haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users