pala si
mary 16 of Cotabato!!

Welcome Welcome welcome!!!!

#15 harveysah

harveysah

Champion

• 147 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 05:57 PM

Hi there! I'm a student from New Jersey.. a college freshman... I'm a super Sarah G. fan! ... I watched almost all her vids on YT... I don't have TFC here at the dorm, eh... thanks to the uploaders! I've been a forever lurker here at SG.com.. and at Sarah's threads at PEX ... but hindi rin ako nakatiis.. lol.. so i registered so I can post... hehehe.. pasaway.. lol..

based on the posts here.. everyone seems to be so nice.. and funny.. hope I am welcome here.. thanks! :)

ur welcom here..... SG im harvey :58:GoDorina

o About Me:
o Iím Harvey john young ducena
well first of all... I am a nice/good guy.. Iím nice because i am good to others even though they have done something bad to me. its not nice to the things that other people do to you because it will be n act of revenge, you should just make a move and show them what you think about them or just do to them mentally what they did physically to you... I am kind... Iím kind because life greatest joy is an act of kindness. an act of kindness gives joy to others as well as yourself. kindness is to be given not taken, but is someone is being kind to you, you should be kind to them in return... I believe... believe in myself as well as others. I believe that i can do a certain thing even though it seems impossible. believing in someone is harder to do that believing in yourself because youíve given someone the strength they need to do that certain task or you have given them hope that they can do it... to count on/rely on... to count on someone to do the task you have given them. counting on someone is hard because you have given him the permission to lead and control the present status of things. counting/relying on means the good or bad of things to come... I learn... i learn in my mistakes for it is crucial to the good of yourself. I learn new things each time while am reading a book or even just simply being with someone. to learn is to understand... I am a leader... leading something is a huge task because it requires the help of your team or group members. leading is means that you must believe, count on, and trust yourself in order to be a good leader...I am humble... well, i am humble but sometimes i get so downright proud of myself that i become a jerk, but being humble is important to me because it reflects my personality am very serious.. I am serious sometimes but can be just a joker in many ways. but oftentimes im very serious so watch out... am true I do not pretend. i am true to myself and i will always be Who I Want to Meet: i want someone who is ell as a friend someone who i can rely on. someone who can give me a helping hand. someone who i can trust. someone that can be by my side whenever am troubled. or simply put, a true friend. my type of girl... someone who is true to herself not pretending to be somebody else. someone who is soft centered. someone who will accept me for who I am and what I am. someone who will always be there for me when im in need. someone who is not Mata probe. someone who has a kind heart. someone who is pure, gentle, and kind... well I know that maybe I cant find the woman of my dreams because nobody is perfect. If someone do likes me for what I am and who I am. well, I will accept her whoever or whatever she is. but until that day comes, when I will find the woman of my dreams that will be for eternally my love ending that special friend will surely be hard but i will not stop trying till i friend my true friend whom who trust me and I trust him as well...

#16 rose6319

rose6319

13X Platinum

• 3,988 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 10:11 PM

Hi there! I'm a student from New Jersey.. a college freshman... I'm a super Sarah G. fan! ... I watched almost all her vids on YT... I don't have TFC here at the dorm, eh... thanks to the uploaders! I've been a forever lurker here at SG.com.. and at Sarah's threads at PEX ... but hindi rin ako nakatiis.. lol.. so i registered so I can post... hehehe.. pasaway.. lol..

based on the posts here.. everyone seems to be so nice.. and funny.. hope I am welcome here.. thanks! :)

Hello, bernap!

welcome sa SG.

enjoy your stay and

have fun posting

#17 'sarahchris'

'sarahchris'

13X Platinum

• 4,013 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

Posted Image

muzta poh.?

hav a nice day poh.!

tc

welcum poh.!

#18 Ax2

Ax2

Hall of Famer

• 8,493 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

hi po :hello:
welcome to the site!
im Alexi.
hope to see you around :)

#19 dollia_sarah

dollia_sarah

10X Platinum

• 3,094 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:02 AM

Posted Image

hi pOh!!

dAan lNg poh kMi ni SAm..

aHahahaha......

INgat!!!

#20 Enzo

Enzo

Champion

• 37 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 07:34 AM

ellow po !!!!!!!!

tamang-tama ang pagsali nyo dito, indi kau magsisi :nono:

Enjoy posting at replying po :52sgThumb:

WELCOME !!!!! :26sgShades:

Im lorenz

#21 princesz_theena

princesz_theena

7X Platinum

• 2,137 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

hi poh.. padaan lang poh..

mustah poh kau?ingat na lang poh kau lage..

lets continue supporting our idol.. ateh sarah!!

ingat poh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users