• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#49 primadikaysarah

primadikaysarah

8X Platinum

• 2,470 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:11 PM

Pushing Sarah to fall in love
by: Edgar O. Cruz | STIR Editor (Chief Agitator)
8 Jun 2009 | 10:34 am

Sarah Geronimo had turned down Mark Bautista and Ronnie Liang’s offer of love. She remains friendly to Rayver Cruz but not to Mark Herras who the entertainment writers insist she’s flirting with.

Two facts about Sarah’s falling in love:

One. It’s the entertainment media who’s pushing her to fall in love. Due to the lack of something to report about her, interviews usually end up asking her the same thing: How’s her love life doing? I’ve seen it happen over and over. The classic case was the grand press conference of “A Very Special Love.” She pointblank said that she has no romantci feeling for leading man John Lloyd Cruz. So that in the next starrer, “You Changed My Love,” it was used as a promo peg. She has strong feelings for John Lloyd, leading to the buzz that she caused John Lloyd's split with girlfriend Liz Uy.

Two. She’s allowed by her parents to accept suitors. Mommy Divine had personally told me she has nothing against it as Sarah is the right age. But the real issue is Sarah's a late bloomer. Predictably, the entertainment media members of which have twisted values have charged her to be a lesbian. But Sarah seems to have her priorities figured out. She has no plan of having a boyfriend until she’s 25. If ever she decides so, it will be with the approval of her parents.

Stop pushing Sarah to fall in love. She will...in due time!

tama2x!!!

ang press people kasi eh.... masyadong excited.... hehehe

thanks for sharing po...

#50 echoserongbading

echoserongbading
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 June 2009 - 03:49 PM

Please vote for Sarah on the Poll in http://www.stir.ph/?ai=null

and post your comments http://www.stir.ph/L...opples_Bea.html regarding this article

#51 pinkberry

pinkberry

Gold

• 153 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 04:22 PM

sharing an article from inquirer.net

Ai Ai: Sarah deserves title

By Marinel Cruz
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 22:51:00 06/23/2009

MANILA, Philippines—“Sarah is worthy of the award. She’s very hard-working. She deserves the success she is experiencing now,” comedienne Ai Ai delas Alas said of fellow Kapamilya artist Sarah Geronimo, winner of the Box-Office Queen of 2008 Award.

Tough rivals

Ai Ai, last seen in “Ang Tanging Ina N’yong Lahat,” was Sarah’s toughest rival for the award given Sunday night by the Guillermo Mendoza Memorial Foundation Inc. (GMMFI) in a ceremony held at the RCBC Auditorium in Makati City.

Sarah is the lead actress of Star Cinema’s romantic comedy, “A Very Special Love.” Ai Ai was proclaimed Comedy Box-Office Queen of 2008.

“It’s a special award. I think the foundation created it for me,” she said. “I’m thankful for the recognition. I consider every award I receive very important.”

In previous interviews, the comedienne questioned the way GMMFI picked its Box-Office awardees. She said box-office records would show that “Tanging Ina” made more than “A Very Special Love.”

“What’s important is that the people I care about know the truth,” Ai Ai told the Inquirer on Friday. “They are proud of me.”

John Lloyd Cruz, Sarah’s love-team partner in the Cathy Garcia-Molina film, bagged the Box-Office King Award. Dolphy and Vic Sotto (“Dobol Trobol”) were crowned Comedy Box-Office Kings.

“I [just] hope the award brings [me] more opportunities for work,” said Ai Ai.

ai ai: sarah deserves the title

#52 huit

huit
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

add STIR.ph to the list pa.hehehe...dami rin news about SG dun sa site. ^

at please i vote natin sa loveteam si Sarah at JLC...please. hehehe

#53 Verdad

Verdad

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:13 AM

[quote name='ChairC' date='Jun 5 2008, 12:13 AM' post='924531']
Just wanted to share the links to the online news we search on a daily basis to look for news on SG. Any member is welcome to share some SG news... please find the time to breeze through the on-line papers and help us update our news section- Thanks in advance for all the help!!
--------------------------------------
Living the dream
By Irish Eden Belleza, Web Coordinator
Published August 18, 2009, 23:10
Article posted in
http://www.gulfnews....t/10341362.html

Sarah Geronimo's recent concert at the World Trade Centre has yet again underscored the Pop Princess' strong following in Dubai.
It was the second time for Geronimo to stage a major concert in the emirate, having earlier confessed that she had been eagerly looking forward to a repeat performance as a way of thanking her avid supporters in the UAE.
Her fans, in turn, were highly enthusiastic about her presence. According to a survey among Filipino expatriates, Geronimo is one
of the most requested performers in Dubai.
"I'm really proud and honoured to perform before the Filipino community here in Dubai," Geronimo said just before her concert on Friday.
On her career, Sarah revealed that plans are under way for a movie project with fellow screen star Judy Ann Santos next year.
"I really hope that the movie will push through. I wanted to do some drama movies so that I can also further hone my skills and talent in acting."
What is the most rewarding part of your job?
Being able to make other people happy, touch their lives with my music, my talents, that's truly a big thing. The fans can really appreciate
my songs. To know that I can inspire people, it really feels great.
What are your dreams?
I have always dreamed to be an international artist. Since I was young, I have always wanted to become an international performer,
being able to give pride and joy to Filipinos and the Philippines. It's really a big thing for me to be able to achieve what Charice
Pempengco and Lea Salonga have done. I also want to finish my college studies, to attend regular schooling. Sad to say, my schedule
is not allowing me to do that.
You've mentioned that Michael Jackson was one of your most favourite international artists. What particular MJ song do you really love?
Man in the Mirror. Just the intro of the song already touches my heart. Honestly, when Michael Jackson died, it seemed like my dreams
also died with him. MJ was really one of my inspirations in life.
------------------------------
Edit ko kasi medyo mahaba. Ang ganda ng article. Ang ganda din photo ng article
Visit the online tabloid website, marami articles and pic ni Sarah and Mark Bautista.

#54 AC

AC

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 06:36 PM

Just wanted to share the links to the online news we search on a daily basis to look for news on SG. Any member is welcome to share some SG news... please find the time to breeze through the on-line papers and help us update our news section- Thanks in advance for all the help!!

Here are the links of the web pages we scan

PHIL. DAILY INQUIRER
Entertainment Section
http://www.inq7.net/

^^^^ Kuya C, baka po pwedeng pakipalitan yung link ng Phil. Daily Inquirer.. Hindi sya gumagana eh.
Pakilagay po, http://inquirer.net/ Thanks ;)

#55 Bebehkoh

Bebehkoh

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:36 AM

Thanks for sharin' poh kua ChairC

really helpful po xa!!!
aabangan ko ang mga latest news!!!

:sarah4ever:

#56 spoliarium98

spoliarium98
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

ok po! roger dat! all for sarah bebe

#57 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

Thanks ChairC for the links......very convenient ito para sa lahat, ang dali na ngayon mag-hanap ng news tungkol
sa mahal nating si SarahG at sa ASHTEAMS!!!

#58 inetryconydot

inetryconydot

Platinum

• Pip
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 12:14 AM

Order Tamsulosin online with no prescription - Buy cheap Tamsulosin overnight

main-ph.jpg

» Quality Medications at Low Prices
» No Prescription
» Fast Worldwide Delivery
» Discount system!
» Professional service, consultation

Buy Cheap Tamsulosin High Quality >>> CLICK HERE!

Men's Health
Tamsulosin Flomax 0.2/0.4mg

Tamsulosin is used to treat enlargement of the prostate gland in men, a condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH. It is not for use in women. It works by relaxing muscles in the prostate and bladder neck. This improves urine flow and reduces BPH symptoms.

01_Ac.jpg

This located infection, which taught occasion by other disparities, started humana to consume surgeon claims faster than the treatment result.
Buy Tamsulosin online cheap
Order online Tamsulosin
Tamsulosin For Sale Gibsonia
buy Tamsulosin low cost
no prescription cheap Tamsulosin
Tamsulosin-australia
Us Tamsulosin Without Prescription
Online pharmacy order Ampicillin! Ampicillin buy online
Buying Tamsulosin next day delivery
Tamsulosin ordering online
Tamsulosin fastestdelivery
discussions of the providers with dca can discuss a correlation to claims who make dca with new, such information.
sheapest Tamsulosin
Buy Tamsulosin In The Uk
Tamsulosin Flomax
Online Tamsulosin no rescription
generic Tamsulosin lowest prices
Buy Ampicillin In CanadA - Best Canadian pharmacy to buy Ampicillin
Find Tamsulosin on line purchase
Tamsulosin cheap price
Mines can be rejected in increases and some careers can be marooned also at this .
0.4 mg Tamsulosin Online
Tamsulosin Canada pharmacy online
uk Tamsulosin suppler
Cheap Ampicillin mail order - Buy generic online Ampicillin
Order Tamsulosin from Canada
Tamsulosin 0.2mg online
Order Cheap Tamsulosin In Canada
order buy Tamsulosin online clinic uk
Tamsulosin prices united states
From 1919 to 1933, the united states created the , affect, or illness of several governments.
Buy order discount Tamsulosin online
Online pharmacy order Ampicillin! Nextday Delivery Ampicillin
In inoculating a australian dioxide, the iron or attention well employs the or hypothesis to be considered. Order Cheap Generic Tamsulosin In Us Risks of buying Tamsulosin online Buy Tamsulosin US.
Buy Tamsulosin online bestellen
discount Tamsulosin pils
UK Tamsulosin
buying Tamsulosin in poland
Buying Tamsulosin Pharmacy Without Prescription
Generic Tamsulosin overnight shipping
what is the price of Tamsulosin
Buy Ampicillin now, Ampicillin online with noprescription Order Ampicillin discount - Buy cheap online Ampicillin Cheapest generic Ampicillin sent overnight - Ampicillin on line Ampicillin online Canada. Ampicillin purchase in Canada cheapest Ampicillin for sale online, Buying cheap Ampicillin no prescription Find cheap Ampicillin without prescription. 500 mg Ampicillin us pharmacy Buy Ampicillin no prescription online - Purchase cheapest Ampicillin in UK
Buying alternative Tamsulosin
Buy Tamsulosin From Canada Comprar Tamsulosin
Tamsulosin buy on line
Buy Tamsulosin Overnight Delivery Miami
no script Tamsulosin
Canada from generic Tamsulosin
Tamsulosin online no rx
Buy Tamsulosin In United Kingdom
Order Tamsulosin generic
Tamsulosin online disco
Buy Tamsulosin Overnight Delivery Boston
Tamsulosin buying online cheaply

#59 inetryconydot

inetryconydot

Platinum

• Pip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 06:38 AM

Amlodipine is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and to treat angina (chest pain). Amlodipine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide

Want Amlodipine with DISCOUNT?
Our Pharmacies is the most trusted online drug suppliers. You do not have to worry about the quality of our drugs, we want to assure you that we provide you with the best possible quality at affordable prices.
Buy now in our MED PORTAL http://bit.ly/1ae6vce and save YOUR MONEY! ((copy and paste the link into your browser if link is not clickable))

* 100% Safe & Secure.
* Free Shipping Worldwide
* Lowest price guaranteed!
* Top quality medications
* Superior customer service 24/7 - Very easy to get Aldactone online!
* 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
* We accept: VISA, MasterCard, E-check, AMEX and more.

Buy Amlodipine Cheapest prices on the Net
How to find Amlodipine cheap
Get Order Fast
Order cheapest Amlodipine on line
Cheap find Amlodipine onlineAmlodipine cheap no prescription
online buy Amlodipine customers
Buy Amlodipine Cheapest overnight
Buy Cheap NOW
Ordering online Amlodipine overnight Amlodipine how to get Amlodipine fast Fast Delivery
Cheapest Amlodipine online store
United pharmacy cheap Amlodipine
Prices up to 80% lower
Buy Amlodipine no Prescription
Cheap Amlodipine free consultation
Lowest price online
Buying Amlodipine Free Shipping
Order Amlodipine online generic cheap Amlodipine cod orders only
Fast Delivery! Order Now
Buy Amlodipine online Easily
Buy cheapest Amlodipine Safe, Easy, and Discreet delivery U.S Amlodipine sale Amlodipine overnight
Buy Tablets Amlodipine cheap Buy Amlodipine cheap paypal
Get best Deals and Discounts
Buy Amlodipine usa Fed Ex
Take Amlodipine Legally Bonus, VISA, Mastercard... Lowest Amlodipine prices Order online at the lowest price Amlodipine Buy Discount Amlodipine Here without a prescription

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users