Erik Santos

• Please log in to reply
3364 replies to this topic

#1 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:01 PM

We have a Mark post, a Rachelle post, and a Christian post so, I thought it would be cool to have an Eric one as well. He is one of the better male singers. He really blew me away during the SIAM grandfinals. So, if you guys have any Eric issues, you can post them here.

#2 TerraNova

TerraNova

Champion

• 83 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:52 PM

Eric is so good. I can't wait till he has his solo concert.

#3 ChairC

ChairC

Bungi Fanatic

• Super Admin
  • 13,338 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:25 AM

here's one for eric...

Busy days ahead for Erik
Malaya, 28 August 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERIK Santos continues to soar higher with shows here and abroad.

On the local front, Erik continues his mall tour to promote his debut album under Star Records titled "This Is the Moment," has turned Gold a few weeks after its release. He will be at Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall on August 29. After the success of the carrier single, "Pagbigyang Muli," he will soon be promoting the second single off the album, "Di Ko Kaya," a Vehnee Saturno composition.

In September, he will be having a Campus Tour which will kick off at the University of the Philippines in Diliman on Sept. 3. On Sept. 18, he will be at the Philippine School of Business Administration campus in Quezon City. His special guests are Michelle Ayalde, young soprano Kim Flores and MYX VJ Karel Marquez.

Erik will also be guesting in Regine Velasquez's homecoming concert titled "Songbird Returns to Malolos" to be held at the Centro Escolar University in Bulacan on Sept. 4. On Oct. 30, he joins the Songbird once again in a special show in Laguna.

Erik is likewise very popular among our kababayans abroad - the reason why, due to insistent popular demand, the hit concert "Night of the Champions," which was headlined by "champions" Sarah Geronimo, Rachelle Ann Go and Erik Santos, will be brought to San Francisco for a performance at Joseph L. Alioto Performing Arts Piazza on Sept. 24.

On Oct. 3, Erik will be with Randy Santiago and Rachel Alejandro in Sydney, Australia and in November, with Comedy Concert Queen Ai Ai de las Alas in Guam.

Erik is regularly seen on television every Sunday in "ASAP Mania," aired over ABS-CBN. He is also preparing for a major concert to be held sometime in November.

For inquiries on Erik, call Backroom, Inc. at 435-1108, 435-1120, 435-1098, fax inquiries at 928-0717 or e-mail at backroom@nsclub.net

Attached Files

#4 Kk PrOdUkTiOnZ

Kk PrOdUkTiOnZ

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 08:29 AM

i can`t wait to see erik santos if he comes to sf!!

#5 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 09:44 AM

Thanks for the post chacri.

Regine's homecoming? I didn't even know she left. Wow, another Venhee song. That guy sure is busy. Well, we'll see how good he is. If this new single goes number one, then we know he should be the one to write the carrier single for Sarah.

#6 TerraNova

TerraNova

Champion

• 83 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 10:27 AM

I can't wait to hear his new single. Eric has such a nice voice.

#7 blink

blink

Platinum

• Pip
  • 399 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 05:34 PM

i like Erik's "Kung Akin ang Mundo" best on his cd

#8 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 07:13 PM

Who wrote the song?

#9 candy

candy

Champion

• 115 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

I really admire Erik Santos :thumbs simply because ... he really sings from the heart... you can really feel what was the song about..... with a powerful voice, good looks and humble.... what else you can ask for more....these are the qualifications for a star that i'm looking for, and no wonder why he still shining through. Fame never put on Erik's head.... as i observed some singers ( not to mention his/her name ) really changed a lot when they became shall i say quite popular... they think, they are already superstar.

erik you can count on me, i'll keep on praying for your success in life.... you deserves all the blessings given to you. :cloud9

goodluck erik sa Awit Awards, hope you will win.... i believe in you!

win or lose, you still my champion... LOVE YOU ERIK SO MUCH!!! :good :happydance

#10 blink

blink

Platinum

• Pip
  • 399 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 07:53 PM

Who wrote the song?

Christian Martinez..according to his cd coverlet

#11 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:15 PM

The thing with Eric is, same with Sheryn, he has to learn how to tone it down at times. You can't always be trying to sing over the people you are singing with. I remember the Singcerely-Yours when he sang with Kuh. It was good in the beginning, but then, Eric started going beyond the song. He stopped trying to blend with Kuh and instead, tried to sing over her. As a result, Kuh started raising her voice. The result was two people screaming a perfectly good song. So, he should watch out for that. You can belt all you want when doing solos, but when you are with other people, you have to learn how to blend. If everyone is going all out, then there is just chaos.

#12 dhei_04

dhei_04

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 29 August 2004 - 03:01 AM

hehe.. ako sa lahat tlga ng mga male singers si erik ang pinaka gusto ko.. ang galing nya kc eh.. at mataas din ang voice.. yun lang.. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users