wehe ..

peace!!

#50 jeanie

jeanie

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:48 PM

iba lang tlga si sarah sa lahat ng artist..MULTI-TALENTED e...kay tlgang INCOMPARABLE SYA...pero hindi nya iniisip yung ganung bagay sa kapwa nya even showbiz ba yan or non-showbiz...kaya namn GOODNESS is always on her side...

sana lng hindi magbago ang pakikitungo ng megastar sa PRINCESS natin sa mga ganitong issue...i know love ni sharon si sarah, sanan lng walang pgbbago sa pagkagusto nya dito...yun lng...

PEACE toyng lahat... :47sgPeace2:

#51 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for sharing Tita Cristy! Hmmmm... what can I say about this.. I better be careful...... I think we are all entitled to our own bit of opinion, but it doesn't mean that we have the right to just say a not so pleasant word/s to a person that we don't even personally know. It's more of respecting other artists on what talent they have to offer to us, the viewing public. I know that comparisons is inevitable in this kind of business (showbiz to be exact), but we don't need to be down right dismissive and cruel of others own take on certain issue/s. As Laida Magtalas said and I quote, "Maniwala na lang kasi tayo sa Goodness!" So guys we should be tactful and careful of what we're saying here because it does reflect on Sarah and she's the most vulnerable because she's the most visible to the public, not us, so she can be attacked anytime... kaya we should do our part in also protecting Sarah, by posting a well thought out opinions here.....peace po tayong lahat! :peacecirclesmaller:

#52 monique sophia

monique sophia

Hall of Famer

• 7,191 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:05 AM

i dont care about sharon..

4 me... ate sarah is best!!!

the very best!!

#53 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 07:37 AM

haaay...nakaka stress pag lagi ka remind pero wala naman nangyayari..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users