Managing your Signature(Siggy)

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 mirk

mirk

Hall of Famer

• 10,762 posts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 06:32 AM

I have seen and encountered members who are asking how to modify their signature.
so I made a simple tutorial for members who don't really know how to edit their signature, especially newbies.

1. The first thing to do is go to your profile. Search for your username upper-right of the website. Click it, then click My Profile - it will redirect you to your profile page.

Posted Image

2. You can quickly see the Edit Profile in your Profile page. Click it.

Posted Image

3. On the left side of your profile settings, there should be a 'Change Signature' there. Click it.

Posted Image

4. Now, you see a wide box on just the right side. You can type anything you might want others to see in your signature(at least not harsh). Most of the members ask how to put an image in their signatures so here's a little step on how to do it:

A. Find the image you want to put in your signature. You can try visiting the Art Works Thread where other members post their pre-made siggies w/c can be used by other members also.

Posted Image

B. Many threads will appear and all you have to do is choose. Choosing ate cez' creations. :)

Posted Image

C. Save the image you want to be your signature.

Posted Image

D. Then upload it in a photosharing websites. i.e. photobucket, flickr, imageshack.
-How to upload an image via Photobucket click HERE.

E. Copy the image url of your image.

Posted Image

F. Go back to your settings to edit your Signature. Click on the Image Icon then paste the DIRECT URL of the image. You can also paste the image url with the tags[] directly on the box.

Posted Image

5. Simply click Save Changed when done.

Posted Image

Hope that helps. :)

[edit] P.S.
Please be aware of our rules. Read here http://www.sarahgero.......t=0&start=0.

For questions po. Feel free to ask.

Edited by mirk, 13 June 2010 - 03:10 AM.

#2 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 10:14 PM

uy eto pa! with screen caps din! :T

maraming salamat mirk! i'm sure our members will find your tutorials very useful. let's just hope everyone abides by the siggy image rule. :)

tenchu! you da man! :rock:

#3 jamie_dorina

jamie_dorina

7X Platinum

• 2,248 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 03:42 AM

GO MIRK . :) :45sgWohoo:

#4 aiza_sarah023

aiza_sarah023

Gold

• 275 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

I have seen and encountered members who are asking how to modify their signature.
so I made a simple tutorial for members who don't really know how to edit their signature, especially newbies.

1. The first thing to do is go to My Controls w/c is located somewhere at the upper left of the forum

Posted Image

2. Then try scrolling down a little and click on Edit Signature located at the left side of your Controls.

Posted Image

3. A wide box will appear on the right side. You can type anything you might want others to see in your signature(at least not harsh). Most of the members ask how to put an image in their signatures so here's a little step on how to do it.

A. Find the image you want to put in your signature. You can try visiting the Art Works Thread where other members post their pre-made siggies w/c can be used by other members also.

Posted Image

B. Many threads will appear and all you have to do is choose. I choose ate ela's creations.

Posted Image

C. Once you've found the signature you think is fitted for you.

For Mozilla Firefox users:
Right click on the picture and click Copy Image Location.

Posted Image

For Internet Explorer users:
Right click on the image then click properties.

Posted Image

Then highlight and copy the Address URL of the image.

Posted Image

D. Go back to your Controls and Edit your Signature. Click on the Image Icon then right click then paste.

Posted Image

Posted Image

4. Simply click Update Signature when done.

Posted Image

tnx for sharing

#5 annamie18

annamie18

14X Platinum

• 4,278 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 01:10 AM

thanks po 4 sharing...

now we know..hehehe

#6 ela

ela

Hall of Famer

• 5,364 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

eto pala yun!

gO kuya mirk!

#7 moy28asher

moy28asher

Hall of Famer

• 7,662 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 02:57 PM

tnx a lot mirky...

#8 eLLeN sArAh16

eLLeN sArAh16

8X Platinum

• 2,647 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

1. The first thing to do is go to My Controls w/c is located somewhere at the upper left of the forum

Posted Image

2. Then try scrolling down a little and click on Edit Signature located at the left side of your Controls.

Posted Image

3. A wide box will appear on the right side. You can type anything you might want others to see in your signature(at least not harsh). Most of the members ask how to put an image in their signatures so here's a little step on how to do it.

Posted Image

B. Many threads will appear and all you have to do is choose. I choose ate ela's creations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

D. Go back to your Controls and Edit your Signature. Click on the Image Icon then right click then paste.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[edit] P.S.
be aware of our rules. read here http://www.sarahgero.......t=0&start=0.

for questions po. feel free to ask.

tnx po 4 sharing

#9 jazzsquare

jazzsquare

9X Platinum

• 2,914 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 10:53 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

[edit] P.S.
be aware of our rules. read here http://www.sarahgero.......t=0&start=0.

for questions po. feel free to ask.

tnx po 4 sharing

thank you so much po for sharing.... akala ko mahirap.. tnx po uli! god bless!

#10 angelll

angelll

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 09:53 PM

yey!!.,now i know!.,
super thnks po!!!

#11 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 03:43 AM

good work mirk! :52sgThumb:

#12 belus

belus

15X Platinum

• 4,660 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:45 PM

WOW. ngayon ko lang nakita to ah. thanks mirk. now I know where to direct newbies who had been asking me. dami talagang talented people dito sa site.

NAKS! ela special mention.....WOOOHOOOO!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users