so I made a simple tutorial for members who don't really know how to edit their signature, especially newbies.
1. The first thing to do is go to your profile. Search for your username upper-right of the website. Click it, then click My Profile - it will redirect you to your profile page.
2. You can quickly see the Edit Profile in your Profile page. Click it.
3. On the left side of your profile settings, there should be a 'Change Signature' there. Click it.
4. Now, you see a wide box on just the right side. You can type anything you might want others to see in your signature(at least not harsh). Most of the members ask how to put an image in their signatures so here's a little step on how to do it:
A. Find the image you want to put in your signature. You can try visiting the Art Works Thread where other members post their pre-made siggies w/c can be used by other members also.
B. Many threads will appear and all you have to do is choose. Choosing ate cez' creations.
C. Save the image you want to be your signature.
D. Then upload it in a photosharing websites. i.e. photobucket, flickr, imageshack.
-How to upload an image via Photobucket click HERE.
E. Copy the image url of your image.
F. Go back to your settings to edit your Signature. Click on the Image Icon then paste the DIRECT URL of the image. You can also paste the image url with the tags directly on the box.
5. Simply click Save Changed when done.
Hope that helps.
Please be aware of our rules. Read here http://www.sarahgero.......t=0&start=0.
For questions po. Feel free to ask.
Edited by mirk, 13 June 2010 - 03:10 AM.