• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#13 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone!

The YCML Behind-The-Scenes thread was not removed nor deleted. It was moved to a protected forum for re-assessment. All your posts are still intact.

Pasensya na po medyo natatagalan, kasi andami nang pages dun sa thread, and scouring through them to identify which are not spoilerish will take time. I know we're all excited to post there again. We're doing our best to address the situation po. :)

We are requesting for your utmost patience and cooperation.
And favor po... please explain to, and guide our community members who were not yet informed.

Thanks guys! :T

#14 reenstar19

reenstar19

14X Platinum

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

^naks naman ate beng!
mod na mod ang dating. :lol:

#15 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

shush reen! pa-formal effect na nga ako eh. :lol:

#16 ladyluck13

ladyluck13

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

ate G and beng....totally understandable...we don't want to do anything na makakasira sa movie....but i swear i sort of panicked when i lurked here while at work at hindi ko mahanap ang thread....i kept wondering what happened...yun pala....glad to hear ibabalik ulit ang thread once the movie comes out....sobrang nakakakilig kasi ang mga pics....

btw, ate G...off topic lang po...may balita na po ba about the premiere night in LA and SF?...alam nyo na po ba kung feb. 28 or mar. 1 ang sa LA?...meron kasing mga ashlloyds who will be flying to LA from Arizona and they want to know the exact date so they can book their flights already...thanks for any info. you can provide...

#17 jeanie

jeanie

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,774 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:17 PM

Guys pasensiya na.

We need to remove the production still pics thread as per advice since madami na posted na spoiler pics. Nawawala ang excitement sa movie dahil yung mga dapat aabangan or mga surprises sa movie ay nakikita na through pics. Sharing pics in every location somehow gives an idea of how the story goes.....parang alam na kaagad kung ano mangyayari...nawawala ang excitement sa movie. TOO MUCH SPOILER may affect the movie. Ibabalik nalang namin pag nag showing na ang movie.

PLEASE LANG PAKIUSAP NAMIN NO MORE POSTING OF SHOOTING PICS KAHIT PA BEHIND THE SCENE PICS YUN. JUST RESERVE THOSE PICS PAG SHOWING NA ANG MOVIE. BTS stories ay ok lang i post.

YUNG MGA OFFICIAL PUBLICITY PICS OF THE MOVIE IS UP YUN NALANG MUNA. Abangan na din natin ang MTV ng YOU CHANGED MY LIFE sa MYX Channel. It will premiere within this week. Don't forget to vote sa Myx and sa mga FM radio stations.

Lets help that this movie be a BIG HIT.

Thank you for your cooperation .

no problem po...naiintindihan po nmin...can't wait n po tlga para sa movie na ito..ahahahaha

let's pray n maging BIG HIT ang YCML ngayong 2009...

#18 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:21 PM

Thanks for the announcement ate Beng!

Just an update: we are in the process of moving the first half of the thread back to the forum. Mostly, these would be the ones about the Marikina shoot—as these were already aired on TV Patrol and Entertainment Live. The second half of the thread would still have to be thoroughly screened to remove spoilerish posts/pics.

Kindly note that from now, no more BTS pics/posts about actual scenes will be posted until the movie is shown. Reasons have already been stated by Ate G in the first post of this thread. :)

We apologize for whatever inconvenience or alarm this may have caused. Thank you again for your patience and for understanding. :)

Despite the momentary absence of offcam pics, let us continue and be creative in ways to promote YCML, just like what we did for AVSL. Bawi na lang tayo sa pics pag naipalabas na movie. Okidoks? ^ ^

#19 bhabyf25

bhabyf25

10X Platinum

• 3,052 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:29 PM

Guys pasensiya na.

We need to remove the production still pics thread as per advice since madami na posted na spoiler pics. Nawawala ang excitement sa movie dahil yung mga dapat aabangan or mga surprises sa movie ay nakikita na through pics. Sharing pics in every location somehow gives an idea of how the story goes.....parang alam na kaagad kung ano mangyayari...nawawala ang excitement sa movie. TOO MUCH SPOILER may affect the movie. Ibabalik nalang namin pag nag showing na ang movie.

PLEASE LANG PAKIUSAP NAMIN NO MORE POSTING OF SHOOTING PICS KAHIT PA BEHIND THE SCENE PICS YUN. JUST RESERVE THOSE PICS PAG SHOWING NA ANG MOVIE. BTS stories ay ok lang i post.

YUNG MGA OFFICIAL PUBLICITY PICS OF THE MOVIE IS UP YUN NALANG MUNA. Abangan na din natin ang MTV ng YOU CHANGED MY LIFE sa MYX Channel. It will premiere within this week. Don't forget to vote sa Myx and sa mga FM radio stations.

Lets help that this movie be a BIG HIT.

Thank you for your cooperation .

no problem po...naiintindihan po nmin...can't wait n po tlga para sa movie na ito..ahahahaha
let's pray n maging BIG HIT ang YCML ngayong 2009...

THANKS FOR THE INFO.........BENG
NO HEART FEELING NAMAN TAYONG MGA POPSTER SA BAGAY NA YAN............
NAUUNAWAAN NAMIN ANG IBIG NYONG IPAHIWATIG............MALAWAK ANG AMING PANG-UNAWA KAYA OKAY
LANG BENG.........AT LEAST NAAGAPAN KAAGAD..........
O AGNES NAIINTINDIHAN KO NA NGAYON YONG PM MO SA AKIN............. :142sgThumb2: :142sgThumb2:

#20 juliennealdrian

juliennealdrian

Hall of Famer

• 11,983 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 04:31 AM

^^ok lang po te g..

tama po yun..

#21 tata917

tata917

8X Platinum

• 2,424 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:34 AM

^no problem po ate G.
for the sake of making the movie no. 1. :T

On-Topic, weee. ate sarah's so blooming. i wonder why. ^ ^

thnx for sharing

#22 Taski

Taski

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:39 AM

okey lang po yun :D :D

#23 gina8

gina8

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:40 AM

tama talaga ang kutob ko..

ok lng po yun ..we understant naman kung ganun,,,

full support po kami sa YCML...that's NO DOUBT!!!!

WE LOVE U SARAH.........AND JOHN LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 m.joan

m.joan

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:46 AM

:142sgThumb2: no problem po ate G,naiintindihan po namin :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users