• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#37 AshYeLLow

AshYeLLow

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 12,890 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

QUESTION? ano po pagkakaiba ng AVSL BTS sa YCML BTS?

During filming ng avsl, open ang avsl offcam sa public, bakit po sa ycml pinagbawal?
Plus the previous pics was taken during breaktime.

just asking.......

salamat.

#38 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:38 AM

Guys nakiusap na kami na for the meantime NO MORE BTS SHOOTING PICS BE POSTED ON THE PRODUCTION STILL THREAD. Official publicity pics is up and the teasers have already been shown. The MTV of You Changed My Life have also been shown sa MYX na. Please naman maki cooperate kayo.

We have been advised about this already. Please bear with us because we are undergoing further consultations to be fair with everybody.

Thank you.

pinalabas na yung MV ng YCML sa Myx? may nakapagrecord ba?

#39 ashlloydian

ashlloydian

Gold

• 275 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:10 AM

wala po ba sila sa the buzz ngayon???? :Emeng Bandana Madc:

#40 maegan

maegan

Popster

• PipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 04:12 PM

QUESTION? ano po pagkakaiba ng AVSL BTS sa YCML BTS?

During filming ng avsl, open ang avsl offcam sa public, bakit po sa ycml pinagbawal?
Plus the previous pics was taken during breaktime.

just asking.......

salamat.

same question po...

#41 kyle

kyle

Gold

• 204 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

I HOPE AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE, MINE IS JUST MY MERE OPINION,I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH LETTING THE PUBLIC SEE SOME OF THE BEHIND THE SCENE PICTURES OF YCML, IN THE FIRST PLACE I NEVER SEE OR READ ANY THING ABOUT WHAT THE STORY BEHIND THOSE PICTURES THAT THOSE POPSTERS WHO ARE ALSO THERE THE WHOLE NIGHT TO BE WITH SARAH (SACRIFICING THEIR OWN HEALTH JUST TO SHOW HOW THEY SUPPORT AND LOVE SARAH)AND I DON'T THINK THIS WILL EVER SPOIL THE MOVIE...........BUT INSTEAD THOSE PICTURES WERE SO INVITING TO THE PUBLIC ESPECIALLY THOSE KILIG FACTOR ..........IN THE FIRST PLACE THE YCML WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME OR WAS SO TIGHT WITH THEIR SCHEDULE FOR PROMOTION ....BUT THROUGH SOME OF THIS PICTURES SOME OF THE POPSTERS WERE ABLE TO CREATE SOMETHING FOR BANNERS AND OTHERS .AND HELP PROMOTE IT.....NOT LIKE AVSL ....BUT I KNOW SARAH IS LOVED BY MASA.....LET'S JUST WISH FOR THE BEST........BUT

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ASHYELLOW WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AVSL BTS AND YCML BTS..... NOT BEING SHOWN TO PUBLIC..............

#42 mp3

mp3

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:20 PM

I HOPE AM NOT OFFENDING ANYONE, MINE IS JUST MY MERE OPINION,I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH LETTING THE PUBLIC SEE SOME OF THE BEHIND THE SCENE PICTURES OF YCML, IN THE FIRST PLACE I NEVER SEE OR READ ANY THING ABOUT WHAT THE STORY BEHIND THOSE PICTURES THAT THOSE POPSTERS WHO ARE ALSO THERE THE WHOLE NIGHT TO BE WITH SARAH (SACRIFICING THEIR OWN HEALTH JUST TO SHOW HOW THEY SUPPORT AND LOVE SARAH)AND I DON'T THINK THIS WILL EVER SPOIL THE MOVIE...........BUT INSTEAD THOSE PICTURES WERE SO INVITING TO THE PUBLIC ESPECIALLY THOSE KILIG FACTOR ..........IN THE FIRST PLACE THE YCML WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME OR WAS SO TIGHT WITH THEIR SCHEDULE FOR PROMOTION ....BUT THROUGH SOME OF THIS PICTURES SOME OF THE POPSTERS WERE ABLE TO CREATE SOMETHING FOR BANNERS AND OTHERS .AND HELP PROMOTE IT.....NOT LIKE AVSL ....BUT I KNOW SARAH IS LOVED BY MASA.....LET'S JUST WISH FOR THE BEST........BUT

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ASHYELLOW WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AVSL BTS AND YCML BTS..... NOT BEING SHOWN TO PUBLIC..............

AMEN TO THAT KYLE! :Emeng Uulitin:

For me wala akong nakikitang MASAMA SA THREAD NA YUN, RESPECT NALANG LALO NA KILA DIREK CATHY NA NAGVIVISIT SA THREAD NA YUN! PUMAYAG AKONG MAHIDE YUN PERO ANG INAAKALA KO AAYUSIN LANG YUNG MGA SPOILERS NA NAKITA,PERO YUNG MAAPEKTUHAN YUN BUONG THREAD YAN ANG DIKO MASAGOT BAKIIIIITTT???????

Lahat ng isineshare namin may BLESSINGS NILA DIREK, STAR CINEMA'S PROMO STAFF, AND EVEN SA PRODUCER NG MOVIE! AND THANK YOU PO MGA BOSS SA RESPECT AT TIWALA NYO SA AMIN

Nagseshare ang lahat para sa KASIYAHAN NG LAHAT NG SUMUSUPORTA KAY SARAH, LALO NA SA MGA WALA DITO SA PINAS......SA SIMPLENG PICTURES, KWENTO NA NAIBIBIGAY NAMIN SA INYO, MASAYA NA KAMI NA NAPAPASAYA NAMIN KAYONG LAHAT! AT SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG NAKAKA-APPRECIATE SA NAISESHARE NAMIN SANYO! KAYA PATULOY KAMING MAGSESHARE HANGGAT NANDYAN KAYONG MGA SUMUSUPORTA KAY SARAH!

ABANGAN NYO NALANG YUNG MGA SURPRISE NAMIN SA INYO.......AT MAY BLESSING YUN NG ATING MAHAL NA PRODUCER MAM MARIVIC! SALAMAT PO! :Emeng Uulitin:

#43 mp3

mp3

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

Hanggat walang spoilers ng Movie.......maaari din kayong magshare ng gusto nyong ishare! :Emeng Uulitin:

Ang important sa ngayon MAKATULONG TAYO SA PAGPROMOTE NG MOVIE!!! :Emeng Uulitin:

#44 ashlloydian

ashlloydian

Gold

• 275 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:29 PM

:12sgKunot2: :12sgKunot2: :12sgKunot2:kahit kwentos lang po ba from the shoot....bawal din????
kwentos naman sana....share nyo ulit...
yung mga nagpupunta sa shooting...

#45 mp3

mp3

Popster

• Content Provider
  • 9,380 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

:12sgKunot2: :12sgKunot2: :12sgKunot2:kahit kwentos lang po ba from the shoot....bawal din????

walang bawal as long as walang spoilers! :34sgDimple2:

Sure magkukwento kami hanggat kaya namin basta MAPASAYA LANG KAYONG LAHAT! :Emeng Uulitin:

#46 mashimaru

mashimaru

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

hoy, wag kang umiyak baka bumaha dito :peacecirclesmaller: . okay lang yan. konting tiis lang. para pag showing na nung movie, mayroon kang babalik-balikan dito at maengganyo kang ulit-ulitin yung movie, ha. o sige, tahan na. :SG Picture Picture:

#47 shazeme

shazeme

Champion

• 45 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

ahh okay now i know......

#48 letlet

letlet

13X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 3,903 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

You're right. I completely agree with you as well. I dont see anything wrong with the pictures posted on the thread that they have hidden. As far as I know, only VIDEOS are not allowed. And as far as I'm concerned, we did not post any videos of the shoot on the thread am I right? I dont exactly see the logic of hiding those pictures. We are only here to give joy to the people who dont have the oppurtunity to witness the shoot itself. The mere fact that we share some pictures to them, means a lot to them already. And we are actually helping promote the movie! that's the main point! if they dont see it the way we do, then its not our problem anymore!

We are all here to support Sarah and her projects. We are not here to jeopardize them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users