Tutorial on how to put watermark on images.
Posted 13 November 2005 - 11:20 AM
Posted 18 July 2006 - 07:08 AM
Posted 21 March 2007 - 07:56 PM
hindi na nag wo work yung link... i upload ko ulit.. hanapin ko muna hehehe.. sorry!!!
Nahanap na ba? Pls naman, paki-upload ulit...
Posted 08 June 2007 - 09:28 PM
Ok maybe i should make a basic tutorial
hope you can understand it.
(best for multiple image for watermarking )
1. first of download picture shark 1.0 link
2. after installing it make a gif file using any picture editing software
available to your PC.
here is my sample watermark Link [Link]
3. after that open picture shark go to input selection and get your
picture want to put watermark then click the add button.
4. go to the menu select positioning & settings / open your stamp (this
is where you put the image that you make your) then set your
transparency click the black color for the stamp background then set
your feather: to -1
5. next is the transp. tolerance: to 52 optional if you want to make it
transparent your stamp set the opacity to your desire and for this tutorial
is change it to 76%
6. now open your sample picture to preview it and if you want to
change the position click on the right side see the blocks there just click it
to adjust the position
7. now go to the last step. go to the output selection first is choose your destination folder for the image will be save then after that click start button...
wallah your multiple image watermark XD you can use this also on single image
my sample watermark
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users