SARAH @ ASAP '09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12428 replies to this topic

#12409 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:12 PM

SIGE NA NAMAN OH PLEASE GO TO THE SITE AND JUST CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON FOR HER.2 SECONDS.

http://tweeter.faxo....witter_December

VOTE FOR CHERYL BURKE!!!

EVERYONE SORRY FOR INSISTING. I'M JUST REALLY REALLY PROUD OF THIS GIRL.SHE WAS BORN IN THE STATES BUT HER MOM RAISED HER WITH FILIPINO VALUES.SHE LOVES THE PHILIPPINES SO MUCH.AND A COUPLE OF TIMES SHE HAD A FUNDRAISING FOR THE TYPHOON VICTIMS ALREADY.I WAS AT THE LAST ONE SHE HAD JUST LAST WEEK.AS BIG AS SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD NOW, SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT THE FILIPINOS SO MUCH.SHE EVEN CRIED FOR WHAT THE FILIPINOS HAD TO GO THROUGH.SHE EVEN GAVE HER OWN MONEY AND PERFORMED FOR RELENTLESS HOURS JUST TO RAISE MORE MONEY.I ALSO HAD A CHANCE TO CHAT WITH HER AND SHE KNOWS WHO SARAH IS.THEY GOT TFC AND SHE SAID HER MOM AND AUNT ARE GREAT FANS OF SARAH AND COUSINS.THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH AYALA FOUNDATIONS AND ABS CBN TO HELP.AND SHE DID SAY SHE'S A SOLID KAPAMILYA HE HE.SHE'S SO NICE,SWEET, AND COOL!!!

Sige na naman oh popsters..Please help us win this thing for her...Let us be supportive of our own and proud filipinos abroad..if you have the chance, pls vote for her again after 20 minutes. Until 31st lang naman..Please, i beg..We need the power voting of the popsters and their wrath..lol..Thank you ng marami and we will all be forever grateful.

Aahhhh popsters help!!!!!

Edited by peeps2000, 28 December 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#12410 GORGEOUS

GORGEOUS

Gold

• 170 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:44 AM

SIGE NA NAMAN OH PLEASE GO TO THE SITE AND JUST CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON FOR HER.2 SECONDS.

VOTE FOR CHERYL BURKE!!!

EVERYONE SORRY FOR INSISTING. I'M JUST REALLY REALLY PROUD OF THIS GIRL.SHE WAS BORN IN THE STATES BUT HER MOM RAISED HER WITH FILIPINO VALUES.SHE LOVES THE PHILIPPINES SO MUCH.AND A COUPLE OF TIMES SHE HAD A FUNDRAISING FOR THE TYPHOON VICTIMS ALREADY.I WAS AT THE LAST ONE SHE HAD JUST LAST WEEK.AS BIG AS SHE IS IN HOLLYWOOD NOW, SHE TRULY CARES ABOUT THE FILIPINOS SO MUCH.SHE EVEN CRIED FOR WHAT THE FILIPINOS HAD TO GO THROUGH.SHE EVEN GAVE HER OWN MONEY AND PERFORMED FOR RELENTLESS HOURS JUST TO RAISE MORE MONEY.I ALSO HAD A CHANCE TO CHAT WITH HER AND SHE KNOWS WHO SARAH IS.THEY GOT TFC AND SHE SAID HER MOM AND AUNT ARE GREAT FANS OF SARAH AND COUSINS.THEY ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH AYALA FOUNDATIONS AND ABS CBN TO HELP.AND SHE DID SAY SHE'S A SOLID KAPAMILYA HE HE.SHE'S SO NICE,SWEET, AND COOL!!!

Sige na naman oh popsters..Please help us win this thing for her...Let us be supportive of our own and proud filipinos abroad..if you have the chance, pls vote for her again after 20 minutes. Until 31st lang naman..Please, i beg..We need the power voting of the popsters and their wrath..lol..Thank you ng marami and we will all be forever grateful.

ok. I voted 10 times already. and I will vote again later.

#12411 Sargail23

Sargail23

Gold

• 297 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:14 AM

VOTE FOR CHERYL BURKE!!!

I already voted peeps2000.twice..medyo late ko n nabasa ito e.i will try again tomorrow..

Popsters,let us help our fellow filipino who is worth it to help for. Kahit isingit lang natin.i know sarah will be proud of us again,when she will find out that we are helping other filipino artist who is excelling in u.s.

I know you will help guys..

Good night guys..

#12412 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:05 AM

Ay Thank You ng marami sa mga bomoto...Please lang reminder Please Vote Ulit!Hanggang Bukas na lang to!!!!Every 20 minutes pwede kayong bumoto...Please lang ka Pospsters oh...3seconds to vote u don't need an account just click the site and vote for Cheryl (#2 sya right now)...Please please please...Pa New Year nyo na lang sa kin...I beg...

#12413 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:32 AM

Ay Thank You ng marami sa mga bomoto...Please lang reminder Please Vote Ulit!Hanggang Bukas na lang to!!!!Every 20 minutes pwede kayong bumoto...Please lang ka Pospsters oh...3seconds to vote u don't need an account just click the site and vote for Cheryl (#2 sya right now)...Please please please...Pa New Year nyo na lang sa kin...I beg...

PLEASE NAMAN MGA KAPOPSTERS KO OH...VOTE MUNA KAYO..PARANG AWA NYO NA...LOL

#12414 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:34 AM

VOTE FOR CHERYL BURKE!!!

kakaboto ko lang peeps..pero sabi wait daw...e ang tagal ng wait....

ilagay ko sa pex ang link mo para makaboto ang iba dun...

#12415 charmedstar

charmedstar

Quintuple Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 10:34 AM

AND...... THE MOST TALKED ABOUT, MOST CONTROVERSIAL AND MOST SENSATIONAL PERFORMANCE OF 2009 AWARD GOES TO....

*drum roll*

background music (rah-rah-rah-ah-ah!)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
BAD ROMANCE! APPLAUSE! :45sgWohoo:

#12416 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:42 AM

VOTE FOR CHERYL BURKE!!!

kakaboto ko lang peeps..pero sabi wait daw...e ang tagal ng wait....

ilagay ko sa pex ang link mo para makaboto ang iba dun...

Oh yes Thank You!!!Guys take time muna please vote muna tayo lahat...Every vote counts...500 votes separate us...20 minutes kasi waiting period eh....Pls pls vote muna kayo mga katropa...No need to sign up just click the site and click vote.until tomorrow na lang kasi..Please nagmamakaawa talaga ako sa inyong lahat ..andami natin dito, if i can have at least over a thousand votes from you guys until tomorrow.PLS!mUAH!

#12417 AC

AC

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

Sana sa January 3, 2010 may bonggang bonggang GFO agad.
At kantahin sana ni Sarah yung IT MIGHT BE YOU.

Parang naging 'tradisyon' na, na kantahin nya yun every January. haha

January 6, 2008 >> LINK

January 11, 2009 >> LINK

I'm expecting this time, mas malalim ang paghuhugutan nya at may laman ang pagdadala ni Sarah sa song,
or ang song ang magdadala sa kanya?
Ayiiiiiiiieeeee. Inspired sya noon, ano pa kaya ngayon? :x

#12418 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:22 PM

Ayyyyy mga kapospsters ko please time out muna...vote muna ulit kayo...We took over the lead barely, and we're keeping the lead...Help muna mga kapopsters ko Please..24 hours left...Every 20 seconds gap to be able to vote again..Please maawa kayo and salamat.3 seconds just get on the site and vot no need to register or any account.

Vote Cheryl Burke at number 1 na sya for now...She really likes Sarah and fan pa sila ng family nya.Next Year we have to have Sarah on this.

#12419 peeps2000

peeps2000

Gold

• 208 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:32 PM

Popsters Help Muna please click on the site and vot for Cheryl Burke mahigpit and competition please...I beg.

#12420 aimy

aimy

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,672 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:08 PM

Difference of 40 na lang as of now, peeps2000....kaya kasi 'wait' lang daw...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users