POPSTERS INTERNATIONAL

• Please log in to reply
12456 replies to this topic

#12445 IghimiakiSG

IghimiakiSG

Gold

• 175 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 04:31 AM

Popsters international sino sa inyo taga NY. I only know ining1 from NY.. Got the chance to have a short chat with direk Cathy kanina sa loc ng new movie with Sarah & Loydie. She told us that they will have a 2 days shooting in NY sometime in May. More of Sarah scenes ang kukunan but Loydie would also be there. Kaya mga popsters in NY abangan niyo sila dyan this coming May. This will also be your chance makanood ng shooting at si Sarah and Loydie pa ang kukunan.

ate pano po mging pops international? :)

#12446 dinojane04

dinojane04
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:18 AM

hi popsters international! newbie po ako dito..meron po bang popsters international dito sa san diego, california?i'd love to get in touch with them..please do email me at janecarmille_dino@yahoo.com.. i hope to get some responses from you guys. and i hope to meet you guys thru sg.com.
thanks!Godbless everyone :sarah4ever:

#12447 babe_gege

babe_gege
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 10:31 PM

How can I become a official member of popster. I wanna join.. thanks

#12448 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:28 PM

Just PM and send your personal info.

#12449 timsfam06

timsfam06
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

tanong lang bakit la nang sarah g live

#12450 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:32 AM

tanong lang bakit la nang sarah g live

Marami pong bagong aabangan kay Sarah G.
She will be one of the coaches of The Voice Phil along with Lea Salonga, Bamboo and Apl de Ap. Then ang papalit sa Sarah G Live tuwing Sunday ay Drama Anthology titled Sarah G Presents (malapit na).
Tapos sobrang busy din po siya sa mga photoshoots of her endorsements and pictorials/mall tours for her upcoming movie "It Takes a Man and a Woman" (with John Lloyd Cruz).
After these projects aabangan din po natin yung sitcom or teleserye to be confirmed and announced.
Plus may mga concert tours po siya sa Pinas and abroad.
Let's just pray for Sarah to be always healthy and free from harm para po sa mga projects niyang sunod-sunod...

#12451 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:30 AM

Excited to watch sarah g 24/sg concert in san diego and LA with the Popsters International...yahoooooo! Parang hindi ako nanood ng 24/SG pilipinas sa sobrang excitement ko now..hehe

Will definitely share photos here...at sa mga gusto pong manuod, just let us know para sama sama tayo.. ;)

#12452 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

Excited to watch sarah g 24/sg concert in san diego and LA with the Popsters International...yahoooooo! Parang hindi ako nanood ng 24/SG pilipinas sa sobrang excitement ko now..hehe

Will definitely share photos here...at sa mga gusto pong manuod, just let us know para sama sama tayo.. ;)

inggit naman ako sa inyo.... can't make it to LA nor SD but will surely watch it here in SF.....

#12453 tita aries

tita aries

9X Platinum

• 2,856 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:45 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR Popsters! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

The old year is coming to an end...forget your failures..get the new hope in this new year! 

Hope:

“This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!”

D.M. Dellinger

Inspiration:

“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.”

Oprah Winfrey (born 1954);
American Television Host, Publisher

Appreciation:

“May you always be blessed with walls for the wind. A roof for the rain. A warm cup of tea by the fire. Laughter to cheer you. Those you love near you. And all that your heart might desire.”

Irish Proverb

Peace

“It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future. It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace.”

Agnes M. Pharo (1904-1985);
Artist, Writer

#12454 PopstersINTL

PopstersINTL
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

hello everyone :wave:

#12455 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

hello everyone :wave:

Hello! Welcome to SG.com :)

#12456 PopstersINTL

PopstersINTL
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 03:11 PM

Thank you for the welcome! :)

We're hoping this thread will be busy soon with posts from Popsters International members....watch out for the launch..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users