Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:40 AM

salamat sa pag share :57shades2:

#42 betterthanraspberry

betterthanraspberry

Platinum

• Pip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:16 AM

Had I known Sarah when I was younger, I would have made my parents prouder of me.
I wouldn't have done those stupid things I did when I was about Sarah's age.

#43 gina8

gina8

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:14 AM

rolo model talaga sya dahil madami din syang fans na naimpluwensyahan nya ng magandang gawi..

#44 crisher_08

crisher_08

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,595 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:30 AM

yah ;)

thanks for sharing!

#45 Bebehkoh

Bebehkoh

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:09 PM

YOUTH ROLE MODEL: BRINGING UP SARAH
05 June 2009
Tempo
Ronad Constantino
-------------------------

OBEY GOD, PARENTS - We only taught our daughter two things: obey God's teachings and your parents, then all will be okay." That's the mother of SARAH GERONIMO, Divine, speaking - in answer to a question form 'Star columnist and 'S' magazine editor-in-chief Wilson Lee Flores. Mommy Divine rarely talks to the movie press, but trust Wilson to make kulit. But she'd rather not have her picture taken - even if Mommy Divine acts in some commercials with her FAMOUS DAUGHTER.

When asked Mommy Divine how she brought up SARAH in the light of the TV appearance of the mother of the notorious Dr. Hayden Kho of sex video fame. Irene de la Santa Kho came to the defense of her son, blaming Katrina Halili and absolving her son for having sex with the actress.

NEGATIVE IMPACT - Just a minute, Katrina the poor victim of the scandal, scarred for the rest of her life? In her words, "Patay na ako pero nandiyan pa rin ang sex video." What does SARAH say to that? SARAH felt it has a negative impact on showbiz and the whole country as well. "Sana may natutunan ang lahat at makabangon ang mga biktima."

SARAH was brought up well by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Delfin Geronimo. He was a PLDT lineman. Wilson is right, SARAH is a ROLE MODEL for the youth.

PHILIPPINE TOUR: SARAH GERONIMO met the entertainment media NOT to talk about the Katrina-Hayden sex video but to plug her upcoming Philippine Tour, from June to September. Billed THE NEXT ONE, the concert features Billy Crawford, Mark Bautista and Simon Wood.

Mark Herras is said to be joining SARAH in some cities. But why not Rayver Cruz, who is her crush? At 20, SARAH is not ready for a serious relationship. Aside from Rayver, her crushes include Piolo Pascual and John Lloyd Cruz, her love interest in the blockbusters "A VERY SPECIAL LOVE and YOU CHANGED MY LIFE".

SARAH's favorite fastfood chain, Jollibee is supporting 'THE NEXT ONE: Philippine Tour 2009', a takeoff from her Nov. 2008 concert at the Araneta Coliseum. It's DVD is now available.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR - SARAH-Lloydie fans are asking when the third movie is coming up. They say not in the near future as their schedules don't permit it. Lloydie's doing a soap and joining her Star Magic US Tour. SARAH is on the road until September for the Philippine Tour. Chances are it'll be next year, giving all those involved in the project to prepare.

-------------------
Thanks for a very nice article. SARAH and we her ever loyal supporters need a break to read something like this. What with those intrigues around na nakakasawa na and i'm sure SARAH is fed up na and we too. TAMA NA! PALITAN NA!

Posted Image

TAMA!!! she's the youth Role mOdel!!!
:) IDOL forever!!!
no one can replace her!!!

#46 Verdad

Verdad

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 04:34 AM

YOUTH ROLE MODEL: BRINGING UP SARAH
05 June 2009
Tempo
Ronad Constantino
-------------------------

OBEY GOD, PARENTS - We only taught our daughter two things: obey God's teachings and your parents, then all will be okay." That's the mother of SARAH GERONIMO, Divine, speaking - in answer to a question form 'Star columnist and 'S' magazine editor-in-chief Wilson Lee Flores. Mommy Divine rarely talks to the movie press, but trust Wilson to make kulit. But she'd rather not have her picture taken - even if Mommy Divine acts in some commercials with her FAMOUS DAUGHTER.

When asked Mommy Divine how she brought up SARAH in the light of the TV appearance of the mother of the notorious Dr. Hayden Kho of sex video fame. Irene de la Santa Kho came to the defense of her son, blaming Katrina Halili and absolving her son for having sex with the actress.

NEGATIVE IMPACT - Just a minute, Katrina the poor victim of the scandal, scarred for the rest of her life? In her words, "Patay na ako pero nandiyan pa rin ang sex video." What does SARAH say to that? SARAH felt it has a negative impact on showbiz and the whole country as well. "Sana may natutunan ang lahat at makabangon ang mga biktima."

SARAH was brought up well by her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Delfin Geronimo. He was a PLDT lineman. Wilson is right, SARAH is a ROLE MODEL for the youth.

PHILIPPINE TOUR: SARAH GERONIMO met the entertainment media NOT to talk about the Katrina-Hayden sex video but to plug her upcoming Philippine Tour, from June to September. Billed THE NEXT ONE, the concert features Billy Crawford, Mark Bautista and Simon Wood.

Mark Herras is said to be joining SARAH in some cities. But why not Rayver Cruz, who is her crush? At 20, SARAH is not ready for a serious relationship. Aside from Rayver, her crushes include Piolo Pascual and John Lloyd Cruz, her love interest in the blockbusters "A VERY SPECIAL LOVE and YOU CHANGED MY LIFE".

SARAH's favorite fastfood chain, Jollibee is supporting 'THE NEXT ONE: Philippine Tour 2009', a takeoff from her Nov. 2008 concert at the Araneta Coliseum. It's DVD is now available.

MAYBE NEXT YEAR - SARAH-Lloydie fans are asking when the third movie is coming up. They say not in the near future as their schedules don't permit it. Lloydie's doing a soap and joining her Star Magic US Tour. SARAH is on the road until September for the Philippine Tour. Chances are it'll be next year, giving all those involved in the project to prepare.

-------------------
Thanks for a very nice article. SARAH and we her ever loyal supporters need a break to read something like this. What with those intrigues around na nakakasawa na and i'm sure SARAH is fed up na and we too. TAMA NA! PALITAN NA!

Posted Image

TAMA!!! she's the youth Role mOdel!!!
:) IDOL forever!!!
no one can replace her!!!

This article is always timely. Truly super wholesome Sarah as millions know her.

Thanks for sharing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users