Photo

Sarah Geronimo: RECORD BREAKER (07 November 2009)

• Please log in to reply
2767 replies to this topic

#2569 mirk

mirk

Hall of Famer

• 10,762 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:30 AM

^Astig sa memory. :) Thanks ate leahpaz. *binuo*

#2570 netskie_sg4life

netskie_sg4life

9X Platinum

• 2,998 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:32 AM

8 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
4 Members: leahpaz, belus, netskie_sg4life, Simone Naobe

Hi guests! :wave:

Psst ate bel at ate net? anong ginagawa nyo rito? naliligaw ata kayo? ayan signed, delivered and posted, where's my TF? hahahaha!!!! <)) :D

by the way, simone, nice review! kababasa ko lang po. :T

ay huli kami, hehehe....
Thanks Leah for the very short review.... :D
Now, finally I can move on, kasi nag post ka na eh. Ito ang inaabangan ko.
As for your TF, to follow na lang ha...hehehe
Hindi talaga kami nagkamali ng i-hire ka namin bilang official archivist, transcriber, USB Memory stick, SD card, tape recorder, LP & Mainframe/server. :D
Sa susunod na misyon ulit ha...rest ka muna.
Thanks again :astig:

#2571 belus

belus

15X Platinum

• 4,660 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:36 AM

Psst ate bel at ate net? anong ginagawa nyo rito? naliligaw ata kayo? ayan signed, delivered and posted, where's my TF? hahahaha!!!! <)) :D

LOL! Huli mo kami ha.......stalker mode ka rin ba? :belat: hahahaha.....I got ate Net on the other line and I was reading it out loud to her kahit pareho kaming nagbabasa.....hahaha....
Thank you very much...we love you talaga... mwah mwah mwah! sa susunod ulit! :45sgWohoo:
teka...compose din c ate net ng response sa iyo.....daming tanong eh.... :belat: tinatanong kung ilang TB ang memory mo...hahaha! Basta sis, thank you! worship

thank you very much, as well, to those who unselfishly shared their photos, vids and kwentos.

#2572 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:38 AM

^Astig sa memory. :) Thanks ate leahpaz. *binuo*

hahaha!! =D inspired lang kay Sarah G. Mj... may ganong factor talaga ha... buo-an ng pangalan.... :p

Edited by leahpaz, 14 November 2009 - 11:39 AM.

#2573 Titasu26

Titasu26

Champion

• 93 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:39 AM

SARAH GERONIMO: RECORD BREAKER NOVEMBER 07, 2009 8PM ARANETA COLISEUM, CUBAO, QUEZON CITY

Pardon my kinda late notes on the just concluded Sarah Geronimo: Record Breaker Concert Event. Was and is still on :9 with that record breaking event. Read on guys and enjoy! I hope it’s not too late to do this…. It’s been a week and I know we can’t still move on… :blush:

7th November 2009, 9pm was indeed a RECORD BREAKING NIGHT, to the truest sense of the word. It was another Sarah Concert Event to remember, a night that will forever be etched on everyone’s mind and heart, a throng of people who came to watch and witness performance after performance unfolds right before our eyes. Hours leading to concert proper had our hands full in distributing concert tickets that were not claimed yet, Sarah shirts and lights that has to be given to popsters. It felt like eternity as we were all seated in our little space in gateway, you can see faces, young and old eagerly waiting for that historic time.

Halos lahat ng taong nakakasalubong mo in that little nook has smiles and twinkling eyes betraying that feeling of anticipation and excitement. As night falls and lahat ay nakapag-dinner na and was already armed with those butterfly lights and dressed to kill, so to speak… we huddle and hold each other’s hand and said a prayer for the Concert to be a successful one and to keep everyone safe specially Sarah, who’ll be performing that night.

At around 7pm, we lined up at the Patron Area ng Araneta Coliseum and had our bags subjected to the inspection done by the guards and ushers @ the entrance of the Big Dome. We made our way sa Patron VIP section and feel the enormity of the venue na medyo kakalog-kalog pa at that time. We had the time to converse and observe habang unti-unting dumadagsa ang mga tao inside the venue. Met old and new friends and shared laughter, a hug and an anecdote or two. Then as show time nears, unti unti na ring napupuno ang venue. Saw artists making their way to their seats. We saw Mommy Susan (Mark B’s Mom), Anne Curtis who came with Iya Villania, they were instantly mobbed and many requested for a photo op, we said hi and Anne say hi back as well, hehehe!!!! Then we saw Maja Salvador and Denise Laurel entered the venue and they were mobbed as well, good thing Ate Jhonie was able to have her picture taken with Maja and Denise, ayeeeee!!!!! Then Mommy Del Rosario came with Boss Vic Del Rosario, Dra. Vicky Belo and Crystalle Henares were as well spotted taking their seats. Saw Nene Tamayo of PBB Season One and Neri Naig of SCQ Batch One taking their seats behind us…. It’s surprising, having those artists seated behind you. =D Saw Joann Quintas made her way inside the venue, holding a HD Camera and starts clicking here and there…. I think she’s one of the official photographers? that night. Beauty Queen-turned-Camera Woman, Galing! Then Mr. Christian De Walden made his way behind us as well and saw us in our Sarah Shirt and we said hi to him and he asked one of us, where’s the President of Sarah’s Fans Club, the Popsters, and Ate Mhel (aka mp3) was MIA at that time… we told him that we’ll look for Ate Mhel (kung ano man ang napag-usapan ni Ate Mhel & Mr. De Walden, si Ate Mhel na ang magshare… :D).

We then distributed the remaining butterfly lights, nakakatuwa kasi saw Nene Tamayo holding one and ito ang nakakatuwa lalo, Mr. De Walden saw us giving lights and he asked for one he even said, “I don’t like blue, I like the green one. Thank you!” Then I think someone asked him about it and said, “No, it’s free.” Referring to the butterfly lights na pinamimigay namin… Belo girls started distributing 3D glasses and green lights and told us to wear the 3D glasses for Sarah’s Opening Number later. This is the super highlight sidelight!!!! Saw Regine Velasquez with her assistant made her way toward our area!!! As in Super lingon at super tayo kaming lahat, because it’s not that often that you get to see Asia’s Songbird ng ganyan kalapit at ang nakakawindang sa lahat, she’s seated behind us!!!! We started clicking away to capture the moment!!!! Then nagtinginan na kami... how can we cheer and stand up, aware that Ms. Reg is right behind us? Sabi naman namin, siguro she’ll totally understand…. :) After we had a couple of shots, we turned it off, kailangan magtipid ng memory space, sorry Ms. Reg, hehehe!!!!

By this time, as in super filled na to the rafters ang venue… and most were already hooting and shouting Sarah’s name and some were clapping, giving cue that they want the show to start….. Minutes before 9pm… Lights Out…… people screamed and you can feel the anticipation and excitement enveloping the whole venue…. Then saw dancers spread out sa audience area…. We were wondering… Saan manggagaling si Sarah? Some pointed up and some were left staring towards the stage…. Then a booming sound was heard reverberating and smoke appear on-stage and there flashed on the Screen: WEAR YOUR 3D GLASSES…. Wohoo!!! Astig! Mr. Jay Cayuca appeared on stage armed with his violin and was playing his instrument as if there’s no tomorrow…Saw Sarah’s face flashed on the monitor and then the countdown begin. 60 … 59… 58… it was the longest 1 minute I guess… hahaha!!! Then we said… 3… 2… 1… glasses were shattered and boom there she was standing on stage geared up to captivate her audience again. She was as beautiful as ever as she wore her long straight tresses down with both hands on her waist, what makes it truly jaw-dropping was her Green Avengers/Dominatrix inspired Jumpsuit paired with thigh-high boots, and viola, she performed Record Breaker with her new RB MTV flashing on screen and you can’t even hear her sing that song because everyone was screaming, shouting and clapping. Saw Ms. Reg, wore the 3D Glasses as well as she was seated on the edge of her seat and you can see that she really was one proud mama (based on her tweet). As if on cue Sarah followed it up with Unstoppable. She really was unstoppable that night, she sang and danced her heart out at makikita mo sa mga pilantik ng kanyang mga kamay at daliri, that indeed, she morphs into another persona whenever she’s on stage. Gotta Feeling followed suit, that made us stand up and danced with her and aptly so because The night was really a Good Night!!! “Gotta feeling, that tonight’s gotta be a good, good night!” :music: She danced her way this time to the deep recesses of our heart. She blended with her back up dancers, and yes you can see that she can confidently danced and moved like the G Force and more. Were all prep up to really enjoy the record breaking night!! Was able to finally have that chance for us to cheer, “We Love You, Sarah!” Sarah answered back, “I Love You Too!” yes naman! :yahoo: Then a G Force dancer approach her para alisin ang lapel niya… Sarah: “Sige Ate, kaya mo yan…hehehe!!!”

Then she had her first spiel of the night…. and said that “indeed this night’s gotta be a good night!!!” “Ang haba naman ng hair ko, at nandito kayong lahat para manood. Thank you!” She was grateful that once again she was able to fill the 25,000 sitting capacity of Araneta Coliseum! :yey: Just as you think that she’ll again do some more singing and dancing, she pulled you back and give a heartfelt rendition of Right Here Waiting, with some of the lyrics flashed on screen, I just love the song, it’s as hopeful as it can be… I hope this will enjoy on air playtime @ different radio stations… :T

She then gave the stage to Christian Bautista, her first guest for the night. Christian was dapper and was in Romantic Balladeer mode… he was gwapo! He sang Jose Mari Chan Medley, Beautiful Girl, Tell Me Your Name, Deep In My Heart, Constant Change, to name a few. Sarah appeared back on stage wearing an elegant and lady-like white dress, still wearing her straight long black hair… had their spiels, thanking each other for sharing the same stage once more…. I think Sarah said. “Ang gwapo naman…thank you for guesting, I am honored.. ” If I can remember it right Christian said, “Ang ganda ni Sarah no?” and everyone said, “Yes!” Sarah shot back and said, “Kailangan talaga i-return ang compliment noh?” sabay tawa at bungisngis. They sang Please Be Careful With My Heart, but before they do it… they acknowledged the presence of Ms. Regine who was in the audience and Christian said, that Ms. Reg, was the original artist who did the song with Jose Mari Chan…. Then Sarah said, “Ang laking karangalan na isang Ms. Regine Velasquez is here with us tonight, watching us...Thank you, Ms. Reg'..” pressure… pressure… Christian exits and Sarah said, “O para sa mga girls na broken hearted ‘to…” she belted out Beyonce’s Broken Hearted Girl, sang the song as if she’s been broken hearted…. Was she? ym33. Then she said that she’s gonna perform Sa Iyo, but they gave it a new twist, a new arrangement to it (R&B Version, I guess…), it was sexy & a sensuous rendition of that song, and frankly? I loved it! We loved it! Can’t help but notice that the male crowd were as captivated and maybe, just maybe got them thinking, that what the heck? This girl is just so sexy!! Sarah can really be sexy without putting much effort into it... her stares and the way she move her body and do those pilantik ng mga kamay is more than enough proof that this girl, is wholesomely sexy! Love, love, love this performance!!!! :yey:

Proceed to sing Dahil Minahal Mo Ako and said that sometimes maganda ang may mga bago and sang Something New In My Life, it’s as if she own the song… after that she had the chance to thank her tons of endorsements, hehehehe!!! And she got to sing some of the jingles, Globe and promote the latest tattoo and Kaye, said, "we’re here!!" Sarah said, “yeah, we’re here!” :D, Cebuana Lhuiller, “Damang dama ang perang padala...” Jollibee, MaAga ang Pasko was flashed on screen and Sarah, was thankful for being given the chance to belong and share blessings…, Charmee, “Ako’y tiwala sa’yo!” , Sunsilk, her TVC was flashed on screen and bigla siyang nagulat kasi malakas yong audio, Belo, Sony Ericsson and Unica Hija, she then informed us that finally, UH will release a new clothing line called Popstar Princess Shirt with Sarah’s stamp on it and will be available soon in different UH outlets. Ate Donna then said, “Sarah, dapat may XL...” Sarah said, “O ayan, XL daw, at talagang XL,hehehe!! Hi Ate Donna!” :wave: After that short endorsement segment, she introduced on stage the Pop Girls (I was thinking PG will front act for her, like what the Cercado Sisters did on her TNO concert last year, and I was wrong, hehehe!!!). They performed Nobody and it’s as cute and as danceable as it is and will really leave a smile on your face whenever you hear this song and bonus, you got to see Sarah performed it with much gusto and she really was enjoying this particular number and I guess it was captured with pics posted in here… she’s just so cute whenever it’s on the part of “nobody, nobody but you…” She then had a conversation with Pop Girls and gave them the exposure they need… The pop girls was jumpy and excited… ikaw ba naman ang mabigyan ng chance to perform with The Sarah Geronimo, it’s a surreal and unforgettable thing to do! Sarah went to the right side of the stage and the Pop Girls followed… Sarah: “Akala ko zaido, hehehehe!!” Sarah: “O girls, introduce yourselves…” told the audience their name... my apologies if I wasn’t able to remember… Sarah: “Ano ang age mo?” Sarah referring to one of the girls, the pop girl answered “13-16 po...” Sarah: “May age bracket talaga, hihihihi!!!!” After the introductions, Sarah left the stage and the Pop Girls performed, Crazy, crazy, honestly it got us grooving and stumping our feet, they’re a bubbly bunch of pop! Girls.

Sarah on her third Sergeant-Pepper gold mesh draped dress appeared back on stage wearing her straight long hair in a pony. She said that because of this movie, I was given the chance to feel what love is… as Laida of course, hahahaha!!!! She sang A Very Special Love with some of the AVSL movie clips randomly flashing on screen and yes, you can really deny that there’s great following Ashlloyd tandem has… screams and cheers reverberated all over the venue and my wild guess? I think that third movie is not a far-fetched idea at all. :T followed it up with You Changed My Life, after a couple of lines, bumaba siya sa stage towards the audience and she first held hands with Ate Mhel, ayeee!!!! Ate Mhel had her kiss on Sarah’s cheek and Jonas had his picture snapped, yeba!!! And well, can Tita Cristy be far off? Nah! She kissed Sarah and whispered: “Sarah, andyan si Ms. Regine…” Sarah: “Oo nga po Tita, ito na nga po bumubwelo lang…ito na po...hehehe!!” I think it was deliberate on Sarah’s part, she doesn’t know how she will approach Ms. Regine at that time and maybe she’s taking that little time to think of a good gesture when she finally come face to face with The Songbird, her idol, the most important person that catapulted her to where she’s at right now…. Suddenly, as if Sarah was 14 years old again… shy and timid….And yes, it was touching, full of gratitude and heartwarming face to face encounter and thankful that we were that close in witnessing that scene unfold…. Sarah: “Ms. Reg... thank you… wow...” Can’t seem to find the words that will aptly describe what she was feeling that time… Tears welling up on Sarah’s eyes… making her momentarily stops singing… her voice betraying the effort not to cry and try to finish up her song… just stands in front of Ms. Regine and continue singing. “You changed my life in a moment, and I’ll never be the same again…” can’t help but be misty eyed as well… and Ms. Reg. was also controlling the emotion of having those tears fall… and as a symbolic gesture of sorta passing the torch to Sarah… she gave her pearl necklace to Sarah and put in Sarah’s neck…you can’t help but remember that particular scene in BWN where Sarah’s character (Dorina), putting a lei on Angelika De La Cruz’ character… Ms. Regine and Sarah were in a tight embrace after that…. Kissed Boss Vic Del Rosario as well, acknowledge Mr. De Walden, Dra. Vicki Belo, embraced Crystalle Henares . Then went as far back to greet her co-ASAP Artists, Anne Curtis, Iya Villania, Rachel Ann Go, Yeng Constantino and Rayver…. Thanks bro! hihihi!!

She made her way toward the other side of the patron area and there she had a “kwentuhan” with Mommy Del Rosario and it was nakakatuwa kahit matagal. With Sarah saying… “May secret kami ni Mommy Del Rosario…” “Secret nga e... hehehe!!!” “Opo mommy, crush, crush na muna...” “Opo, magpapayaman po muna ako, kami ni Boss Vic...hehehe!!!” “Two years po..?” hmmm… wonder what those secrets are…. ym33. Went back on stage and noticed the S A R A H Lights and said, “Mahal Na Naman yan…” she then introduced Charlie Green… Sarah & Charlie sang The Way You Looked Tonight. This part made Sarah one proud sistah to Charlie… she own the stage with her bubbly spiels and good-timing Charlie for the most part of it…she was indeed enjoying this part with Charlie. (British Accent) Sarah: “Charlie!!!!" And ranted off words that made us laugh as well… In here lumabas ang pagiging joker, kikay ni Sarah… Sarah said, “Charlie, how do you find my English so far?” (still on a british accent mode). Charlie: “Seriously? You’re funny!” Sarah: “Diyaskeng bata ito, walang respeto… hahahaha!!! Joke lang po...” Sabay hagalpak ng tawa… “Lovely, lovely! “ Sarah: “So Charlie, what have you learned so far?” Charlie: “whisper… whisper” Sarah: “Saan mo nalaman yan? Sinong nagturo sa iyo nyan? Si Mark ‘no? Ang bata bata mo pa…” hmmmm…. ym33. Sarah then acknowledged Daddy Roger na nasa audience, sabay sabing, “Mas mahirap intindihin ito…. hihihihi!!!!!” She left the stage and gave it to Charlie who sang For Once In My Life and Dahil Sa Iyo. Charlie then informed us that he’s with Viva now and will soon release an album by January. Charlie is so adorable with his cute british accent. :)

After Charlie’s number, Sarah went back on stage and then launch into singing a tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. She told the crowd that MJ was one great artist that she looked up to and was thankful that he shared his music and his talent to the whole world. Sarah sang One Day In Your Life, Ben and I’ll Be There. It was as honest and as true rendition of the songs, that you can feel the loss that Sarah felt… And as images of MJ flashed on screen, it gave you goose bumps and made you realize that MJ was gone too soon… I thought or we thought that she was finished giving a tribute when suddenly we saw her wore a gold brocade jacket on stage and one by one the G Force dancers appeared on stage and viola, she performed They Don’t Really Care About Us, suddenly she morphed into a Michael Jackson Persona on stage, giving it all and really giving a fitting tribute to great artist that will forever be missed. The audience were left in a jaw dropping state witnessing a top of the list MJ performance by Sarah. Another thank you segment, she thanked her parents, the press, ABS & Viva Family, people who’s still there, that kept on believing on what she can offer and then biglang pinasalamatan si cha cha, yong iba pa niyang mga dogs, yong chicken daw, yong mga fishes!!?!! Kaloka itong si Sarah! =)) and of course the Popsters!!!!!! :yey: While she was still thanking everyone and everything. Kanto Boys (Billy, Vhong & Luis) appeared na on stage. And Sarah said, “Hindi pa nga ako tapos e… bakit lumabas na kayo agad?” Ayan na umaatikabong kulitan na on-stage, Sarah: “Teka, asan na yong isa? Darating ba siya? Sabihin mo ‘wag na siyang dumating.” KB: “Bumati muna tayo,Good evening po!” Vhong: “Alam mo may gusto lang akong sabihin, may sinuot akong damit e, S…”, Billy: “Bakit S yan brother?” Vhong: “Super successful ng concert ni Sarah!” Luis: “Life Size, life size ang pagmamahal natin kay Sarah..” Billy: “uhhmmm…” Sarah: “Ang dami…” Billy: “Let’s Dance..” Sarah: “Okay, Let’s Dance...” Billy: “Bakit naman ako? Let’s Dance na nga e…” Sarah: “Oyy, andyan si Nikki…” Billy: “Asan?” Then they greeted Nikki, Iya, Anne, Yeng, Rachel at Rayver. Super hilarious talaga ang segment ni Sarah with Kanto Boys… grabe ang tawanan ng audience… super kulit!!!! Nakakaloka pa ang mga JLC and RC impostors… hahahaha!!!!! For sure, napanood nyo na ang vid nito… grabe talaga as in super hilarious to the highest level… Then Sarah and KB performed a Backstreet Boys Medley… it was as funny as it always is whenever the Kanto Boys perform sa ASAP, but this time, it’s Kanto Boys and Kanto Girl… It shows that they all enjoyed the prod. number that they did… And even Sarah can’t help but laugh and smile and laugh some more as she shared the stage with Billy, Vhong and Luis… after their performance, Sarah gave the stage to KB who performed Kalle Otso, and boy, Luis can dance as well, level up na rin siya with BC and VN.

On her fourth dress for the night Sarah was wearing a Swan lake-inspired tulle outfit and it was befitting…. She was indeed a beautiful swan that night… A fitting dress to cap a record breaking night that captivated the people who troop to Araneta Coliseum…. Sarah rendered a hopeful performance of Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga, the song made you wish and pray as well na sana nga ay siya na… and your guess is as good as mine… hahahaha!!!! At si Sarah lang ang nakakaalam non… very lucky guy indeed! She then sang Sana Ngayong Pasko, it actually cap my night because SNP is one of the favorite cuts of Sarah’s Your Christmas Girl Album that I kept on playing on and on and on sa player at pc ko… hehehehe!!! It made you shiver and remember those sanas….

Sarah proceeded to sing her hits…. First it was one liner from To Love You More, If Only, How Could You Say You Love Me, Forever’s Not Enough. Then went back in singing some more lines from these songs…. Superb Arrangement! Sir Louie is in a league of his own, you kept on guessing, because from FNE it will suddenly changed to HCYSYLM, then IO and on to TLYM… Clips from her Star For A Night was flashed on screen and it bring her back to that time that she together with her family was struggling to make ends met…. And as I took stolen glances towards Ms. Reg, you can see in her face na she was proud of where SFAN led Sarah to this stratospheric height of her young career… Ms. Reg was as teary-eyed as we are… You can see in Sarah’s face the gratitude for being supported by lots of people and really, this was the super highlight of the night:
“Ito pong journey kong ito sa show business, parang telenobela. Mahaba, paikot-ikot, nakakaiyak,na kakatawa, nakakaluha, NAKAKAPAGOD...Pero alam nyo po, tuwing pumapasok sa isip ko na hindi lahat nabibigyan ng blessing na ganito, kapag naïf-feel ko ang PAGOD, NAGUGUILTY AKO... Everything is worth it and I thank God for all His blessing that He has given me.Bago matapos ang gabing ito, gusto ko lang pong sabihin dyan sa mga nasa itaas.. alam ko po, marami sa inyo, tinitipid and allowance, baon para lang makapanood ng concert na ‘to. Bumibili ng load para sa mga surveys and poll. nagtitiyagang pumila para panoorin ang pelikula namin ni John Lloyd.Maraming SALAMAT. Sa kabila ng lahat, may mga PAGKAKAMALI rin ako, hindi nyo ako INIIWAN. Hanggang ngayon, kasama ko kayo. Kapag nakikita ko kayo, naiisip ko, I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD TO DESERVE ALL THESE....” may konting buckle pa na nagawa… when she was saying the part na “I must have dan, ayan seryoso na nga ako… nagkamali pa… I must have done…” You can feel that what Sarah has just said, came deepest from her heart and honestly, it left me or maybe most of us teary-eyed…. It was as brutally honest and brutally frank as it can be. And it seriously made me more prouder that I am a Popster through and through, for better or for worse. Just when you think that you’ve shed enough tears for the night, Sarah said, “Itong next song na kakantahin ko ay ang aking current state of mind, the struggle that I am right now…” and she choke with tears as she sang the first few lines of The Climb. As I surveyed the venue, saw Yeng and Rachel already standing at the side and each was holding a bouquet of flowers for Sarah and as Sarah continued singing, saw Yeng crying while she was jumping and singing along with Sarah, Rachel was singing as well. We SOed after Sarah sang, it was really an amazing rendition of a song that become more meaningful. Ms. Reg went on stage and gave Sarah a bouquet of flowers and they tightly embraced each other, Yeng and Rachel followed suit, Crystalle Henares and Boss Vic went on stage as well to congratulate Sarah for a successful concert. And as Sarah exited the stage, almost all did not leave the venue yet and we began chanting Sarah’s name and after a few minutes, Sarah appeared back on stage and she was like a ballerina, with the tulle without the train of her Swan-lake inspired dress… She sang and danced Boom Boom Pow and we didn’t bother returning to our seats and instead danced with her…. she reprised her Record Breaker opening song….

I must say that Sarah outdid herself again…she’s competing against herself and I think it’s a driving force that continually make Sarah improve her craft more… to offer something new to her adoring audience, which in the end make us more than just satisfied of what she has just offered to us or is about to offer to us. Frankly, I haven’t followed an Artist the same way that I did with Sarah and rightly so, I was never disappointed. The concert showcased a performance that silenced her critics and converts people to admire her. And indeed, it really was a RECORD BREAKING NIGHT, that lived up to its title literally and figuratively. :thumb:

Thank you for sharing detailed happening about the Record Breaking Concert of Sarah G. Feel na feel ko ang concert niya, parang nanduon na rin ako. Napaiyak din ako at lalo ko pa siya hinangaan. Thanks again.

#2574 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:43 AM

ay huli kami, hehehe....
Thanks Leah for the very short review.... :D
Now, finally I can move on, kasi nag post ka na eh. Ito ang inaabangan ko.
As for your TF, to follow na lang ha...hehehe
Hindi talaga kami nagkamali ng i-hire ka namin bilang official archivist, transcriber, USB Memory stick, SD card, tape recorder, LP & Mainframe/server. :D
Sa susunod na misyon ulit ha...rest ka muna.
Thanks again :astig:

short talaga yan ate net... edited version, hahahaha!!! =))

my pleasure po.. glad to be of service... na-shy naman ako bigla... :blush:

hope the next time Sarah staged another concert in AC, ay side by side na tayong sisigaw ng "We Love You, Sarah!" :T

inspired lang kay Bebe Sarah, kaya every event with her is as vivid and as fresh as it can be... hehehehe!! =D

#2575 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:48 AM

LOL! Huli mo kami ha.......stalker mode ka rin ba? :belat: hahahaha.....I got ate Net on the other line and I was reading it out loud to her kahit pareho kaming nagbabasa.....hahaha....
Thank you very much...we love you talaga... mwah mwah mwah! sa susunod ulit! :45sgWohoo:
teka...compose din c ate net ng response sa iyo.....daming tanong eh.... :belat: tinatanong kung ilang TB ang memory mo...hahaha! Basta sis, thank you! worship

thank you very much, as well, to those who unselfishly shared their photos, vids and kwentos.

Yep, huling huli ate bel, it's nice seeing you back here again.... sana mapadalas na ulit... :T

Good thing you both enjoyed reading it... Sure, sa susunod ulit.... sharpen the memory stick, literally, hahahaha!!! =))

Love You Too!!! :mwah:

#2576 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 11:52 AM

SARAH GERONIMO: RECORD BREAKER NOVEMBER 07, 2009 8PM ARANETA COLISEUM, CUBAO, QUEZON CITY

Pardon my kinda late notes on the just concluded Sarah Geronimo: Record Breaker Concert Event. Was and is still on :9 with that record breaking event. Read on guys and enjoy! I hope it’s not too late to do this…. It’s been a week and I know we can’t still move on… :blush:

7th November 2009, 9pm was indeed a RECORD BREAKING NIGHT, to the truest sense of the word. It was another Sarah Concert Event to remember, a night that will forever be etched on everyone’s mind and heart, a throng of people who came to watch and witness performance after performance unfolds right before our eyes. Hours leading to concert proper had our hands full in distributing concert tickets that were not claimed yet, Sarah shirts and lights that has to be given to popsters. It felt like eternity as we were all seated in our little space in gateway, you can see faces, young and old eagerly waiting for that historic time.

Halos lahat ng taong nakakasalubong mo in that little nook has smiles and twinkling eyes betraying that feeling of anticipation and excitement. As night falls and lahat ay nakapag-dinner na and was already armed with those butterfly lights and dressed to kill, so to speak… we huddle and hold each other’s hand and said a prayer for the Concert to be a successful one and to keep everyone safe specially Sarah, who’ll be performing that night.

At around 7pm, we lined up at the Patron Area ng Araneta Coliseum and had our bags subjected to the inspection done by the guards and ushers @ the entrance of the Big Dome. We made our way sa Patron VIP section and feel the enormity of the venue na medyo kakalog-kalog pa at that time. We had the time to converse and observe habang unti-unting dumadagsa ang mga tao inside the venue. Met old and new friends and shared laughter, a hug and an anecdote or two. Then as show time nears, unti unti na ring napupuno ang venue. Saw artists making their way to their seats. We saw Mommy Susan (Mark B’s Mom), Anne Curtis who came with Iya Villania, they were instantly mobbed and many requested for a photo op, we said hi and Anne say hi back as well, hehehe!!!! Then we saw Maja Salvador and Denise Laurel entered the venue and they were mobbed as well, good thing Ate Jhonie was able to have her picture taken with Maja and Denise, ayeeeee!!!!! Then Mommy Del Rosario came with Boss Vic Del Rosario, Dra. Vicky Belo and Crystalle Henares were as well spotted taking their seats. Saw Nene Tamayo of PBB Season One and Neri Naig of SCQ Batch One taking their seats behind us…. It’s surprising, having those artists seated behind you. =D Saw Joann Quintas made her way inside the venue, holding a HD Camera and starts clicking here and there…. I think she’s one of the official photographers? that night. Beauty Queen-turned-Camera Woman, Galing! Then Mr. Christian De Walden made his way behind us as well and saw us in our Sarah Shirt and we said hi to him and he asked one of us, where’s the President of Sarah’s Fans Club, the Popsters, and Ate Mhel (aka mp3) was MIA at that time… we told him that we’ll look for Ate Mhel (kung ano man ang napag-usapan ni Ate Mhel & Mr. De Walden, si Ate Mhel na ang magshare… :D).

We then distributed the remaining butterfly lights, nakakatuwa kasi saw Nene Tamayo holding one and ito ang nakakatuwa lalo, Mr. De Walden saw us giving lights and he asked for one he even said, “I don’t like blue, I like the green one. Thank you!” Then I think someone asked him about it and said, “No, it’s free.” Referring to the butterfly lights na pinamimigay namin… Belo girls started distributing 3D glasses and green lights and told us to wear the 3D glasses for Sarah’s Opening Number later. This is the super highlight sidelight!!!! Saw Regine Velasquez with her assistant made her way toward our area!!! As in Super lingon at super tayo kaming lahat, because it’s not that often that you get to see Asia’s Songbird ng ganyan kalapit at ang nakakawindang sa lahat, she’s seated behind us!!!! We started clicking away to capture the moment!!!! Then nagtinginan na kami... how can we cheer and stand up, aware that Ms. Reg is right behind us? Sabi naman namin, siguro she’ll totally understand…. :) After we had a couple of shots, we turned it off, kailangan magtipid ng memory space, sorry Ms. Reg, hehehe!!!!

By this time, as in super filled na to the rafters ang venue… and most were already hooting and shouting Sarah’s name and some were clapping, giving cue that they want the show to start….. Minutes before 9pm… Lights Out…… people screamed and you can feel the anticipation and excitement enveloping the whole venue…. Then saw dancers spread out sa audience area…. We were wondering… Saan manggagaling si Sarah? Some pointed up and some were left staring towards the stage…. Then a booming sound was heard reverberating and smoke appear on-stage and there flashed on the Screen: WEAR YOUR 3D GLASSES…. Wohoo!!! Astig! Mr. Jay Cayuca appeared on stage armed with his violin and was playing his instrument as if there’s no tomorrow…Saw Sarah’s face flashed on the monitor and then the countdown begin. 60 … 59… 58… it was the longest 1 minute I guess… hahaha!!! Then we said… 3… 2… 1… glasses were shattered and boom there she was standing on stage geared up to captivate her audience again. She was as beautiful as ever as she wore her long straight tresses down with both hands on her waist, what makes it truly jaw-dropping was her Green Avengers/Dominatrix inspired Jumpsuit paired with thigh-high boots, and viola, she performed Record Breaker with her new RB MTV flashing on screen and you can’t even hear her sing that song because everyone was screaming, shouting and clapping. Saw Ms. Reg, wore the 3D Glasses as well as she was seated on the edge of her seat and you can see that she really was one proud mama (based on her tweet). As if on cue Sarah followed it up with Unstoppable. She really was unstoppable that night, she sang and danced her heart out at makikita mo sa mga pilantik ng kanyang mga kamay at daliri, that indeed, she morphs into another persona whenever she’s on stage. Gotta Feeling followed suit, that made us stand up and danced with her and aptly so because The night was really a Good Night!!! “Gotta feeling, that tonight’s gotta be a good, good night!” :music: She danced her way this time to the deep recesses of our heart. She blended with her back up dancers, and yes you can see that she can confidently danced and moved like the G Force and more. Were all prep up to really enjoy the record breaking night!! Was able to finally have that chance for us to cheer, “We Love You, Sarah!” Sarah answered back, “I Love You Too!” yes naman! :yahoo: Then a G Force dancer approach her para alisin ang lapel niya… Sarah: “Sige Ate, kaya mo yan…hehehe!!!”

Then she had her first spiel of the night…. and said that “indeed this night’s gotta be a good night!!!” “Ang haba naman ng hair ko, at nandito kayong lahat para manood. Thank you!” She was grateful that once again she was able to fill the 25,000 sitting capacity of Araneta Coliseum! :yey: Just as you think that she’ll again do some more singing and dancing, she pulled you back and give a heartfelt rendition of Right Here Waiting, with some of the lyrics flashed on screen, I just love the song, it’s as hopeful as it can be… I hope this will enjoy on air playtime @ different radio stations… :T

She then gave the stage to Christian Bautista, her first guest for the night. Christian was dapper and was in Romantic Balladeer mode… he was gwapo! He sang Jose Mari Chan Medley, Beautiful Girl, Tell Me Your Name, Deep In My Heart, Constant Change, to name a few. Sarah appeared back on stage wearing an elegant and lady-like white dress, still wearing her straight long black hair… had their spiels, thanking each other for sharing the same stage once more…. I think Sarah said. “Ang gwapo naman…thank you for guesting, I am honored.. ” If I can remember it right Christian said, “Ang ganda ni Sarah no?” and everyone said, “Yes!” Sarah shot back and said, “Kailangan talaga i-return ang compliment noh?” sabay tawa at bungisngis. They sang Please Be Careful With My Heart, but before they do it… they acknowledged the presence of Ms. Regine who was in the audience and Christian said, that Ms. Reg, was the original artist who did the song with Jose Mari Chan…. Then Sarah said, “Ang laking karangalan na isang Ms. Regine Velasquez is here with us tonight, watching us...Thank you, Ms. Reg'..” pressure… pressure… Christian exits and Sarah said, “O para sa mga girls na broken hearted ‘to…” she belted out Beyonce’s Broken Hearted Girl, sang the song as if she’s been broken hearted…. Was she? ym33. Then she said that she’s gonna perform Sa Iyo, but they gave it a new twist, a new arrangement to it (R&B Version, I guess…), it was sexy & a sensuous rendition of that song, and frankly? I loved it! We loved it! Can’t help but notice that the male crowd were as captivated and maybe, just maybe got them thinking, that what the heck? This girl is just so sexy!! Sarah can really be sexy without putting much effort into it... her stares and the way she move her body and do those pilantik ng mga kamay is more than enough proof that this girl, is wholesomely sexy! Love, love, love this performance!!!! :yey:

Proceed to sing Dahil Minahal Mo Ako and said that sometimes maganda ang may mga bago and sang Something New In My Life, it’s as if she own the song… after that she had the chance to thank her tons of endorsements, hehehehe!!! And she got to sing some of the jingles, Globe and promote the latest tattoo and Kaye, said, "we’re here!!" Sarah said, “yeah, we’re here!” :D, Cebuana Lhuiller, “Damang dama ang perang padala...” Jollibee, MaAga ang Pasko was flashed on screen and Sarah, was thankful for being given the chance to belong and share blessings…, Charmee, “Ako’y tiwala sa’yo!” , Sunsilk, her TVC was flashed on screen and bigla siyang nagulat kasi malakas yong audio, Belo, Sony Ericsson and Unica Hija, she then informed us that finally, UH will release a new clothing line called Popstar Princess Shirt with Sarah’s stamp on it and will be available soon in different UH outlets. Ate Donna then said, “Sarah, dapat may XL...” Sarah said, “O ayan, XL daw, at talagang XL,hehehe!! Hi Ate Donna!” :wave: After that short endorsement segment, she introduced on stage the Pop Girls (I was thinking PG will front act for her, like what the Cercado Sisters did on her TNO concert last year, and I was wrong, hehehe!!!). They performed Nobody and it’s as cute and as danceable as it is and will really leave a smile on your face whenever you hear this song and bonus, you got to see Sarah performed it with much gusto and she really was enjoying this particular number and I guess it was captured with pics posted in here… she’s just so cute whenever it’s on the part of “nobody, nobody but you…” She then had a conversation with Pop Girls and gave them the exposure they need… The pop girls was jumpy and excited… ikaw ba naman ang mabigyan ng chance to perform with The Sarah Geronimo, it’s a surreal and unforgettable thing to do! Sarah went to the right side of the stage and the Pop Girls followed… Sarah: “Akala ko zaido, hehehehe!!” Sarah: “O girls, introduce yourselves…” told the audience their name... my apologies if I wasn’t able to remember… Sarah: “Ano ang age mo?” Sarah referring to one of the girls, the pop girl answered “13-16 po...” Sarah: “May age bracket talaga, hihihihi!!!!” After the introductions, Sarah left the stage and the Pop Girls performed, Crazy, crazy, honestly it got us grooving and stumping our feet, they’re a bubbly bunch of pop! Girls.

Sarah on her third Sergeant-Pepper gold mesh draped dress appeared back on stage wearing her straight long hair in a pony. She said that because of this movie, I was given the chance to feel what love is… as Laida of course, hahahaha!!!! She sang A Very Special Love with some of the AVSL movie clips randomly flashing on screen and yes, you can really deny that there’s great following Ashlloyd tandem has… screams and cheers reverberated all over the venue and my wild guess? I think that third movie is not a far-fetched idea at all. :T followed it up with You Changed My Life, after a couple of lines, bumaba siya sa stage towards the audience and she first held hands with Ate Mhel, ayeee!!!! Ate Mhel had her kiss on Sarah’s cheek and Jonas had his picture snapped, yeba!!! And well, can Tita Cristy be far off? Nah! She kissed Sarah and whispered: “Sarah, andyan si Ms. Regine…” Sarah: “Oo nga po Tita, ito na nga po bumubwelo lang…ito na po...hehehe!!” I think it was deliberate on Sarah’s part, she doesn’t know how she will approach Ms. Regine at that time and maybe she’s taking that little time to think of a good gesture when she finally come face to face with The Songbird, her idol, the most important person that catapulted her to where she’s at right now…. Suddenly, as if Sarah was 14 years old again… shy and timid….And yes, it was touching, full of gratitude and heartwarming face to face encounter and thankful that we were that close in witnessing that scene unfold…. Sarah: “Ms. Reg... thank you… wow...” Can’t seem to find the words that will aptly describe what she was feeling that time… Tears welling up on Sarah’s eyes… making her momentarily stops singing… her voice betraying the effort not to cry and try to finish up her song… just stands in front of Ms. Regine and continue singing. “You changed my life in a moment, and I’ll never be the same again…” can’t help but be misty eyed as well… and Ms. Reg. was also controlling the emotion of having those tears fall… and as a symbolic gesture of sorta passing the torch to Sarah… she gave her pearl necklace to Sarah and put in Sarah’s neck…you can’t help but remember that particular scene in BWN where Sarah’s character (Dorina), putting a lei on Angelika De La Cruz’ character… Ms. Regine and Sarah were in a tight embrace after that…. Kissed Boss Vic Del Rosario as well, acknowledge Mr. De Walden, Dra. Vicki Belo, embraced Crystalle Henares . Then went as far back to greet her co-ASAP Artists, Anne Curtis, Iya Villania, Rachel Ann Go, Yeng Constantino and Rayver…. Thanks bro! hihihi!!

She made her way toward the other side of the patron area and there she had a “kwentuhan” with Mommy Del Rosario and it was nakakatuwa kahit matagal. With Sarah saying… “May secret kami ni Mommy Del Rosario…” “Secret nga e... hehehe!!!” “Opo mommy, crush, crush na muna...” “Opo, magpapayaman po muna ako, kami ni Boss Vic...hehehe!!!” “Two years po..?” hmmm… wonder what those secrets are…. ym33. Went back on stage and noticed the S A R A H Lights and said, “Mahal Na Naman yan…” she then introduced Charlie Green… Sarah & Charlie sang The Way You Looked Tonight. This part made Sarah one proud sistah to Charlie… she own the stage with her bubbly spiels and good-timing Charlie for the most part of it…she was indeed enjoying this part with Charlie. (British Accent) Sarah: “Charlie!!!!" And ranted off words that made us laugh as well… In here lumabas ang pagiging joker, kikay ni Sarah… Sarah said, “Charlie, how do you find my English so far?” (still on a british accent mode). Charlie: “Seriously? You’re funny!” Sarah: “Diyaskeng bata ito, walang respeto… hahahaha!!! Joke lang po...” Sabay hagalpak ng tawa… “Lovely, lovely! “ Sarah: “So Charlie, what have you learned so far?” Charlie: “whisper… whisper” Sarah: “Saan mo nalaman yan? Sinong nagturo sa iyo nyan? Si Mark ‘no? Ang bata bata mo pa…” hmmmm…. ym33. Sarah then acknowledged Daddy Roger na nasa audience, sabay sabing, “Mas mahirap intindihin ito…. hihihihi!!!!!” She left the stage and gave it to Charlie who sang For Once In My Life and Dahil Sa Iyo. Charlie then informed us that he’s with Viva now and will soon release an album by January. Charlie is so adorable with his cute british accent.

After Charlie’s number, Sarah went back on stage and then launch into singing a tribute to the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. She told the crowd that MJ was one great artist that she looked up to and was thankful that he shared his music and his talent to the whole world. Sarah sang One Day In Your Life, Ben and I’ll Be There. It was as honest and as true rendition of the songs, that you can feel the loss that Sarah felt… And as images of MJ flashed on screen, it gave you goose bumps and made you realize that MJ was gone too soon… I thought or we thought that she was finished giving a tribute when suddenly we saw her wore a gold brocade jacket on stage and one by one the G Force dancers appeared on stage and viola, she performed They Don’t Really Care About Us, suddenly she morphed into a Michael Jackson Persona on stage, giving it all and really giving a fitting tribute to great artist that will forever be missed. The audience were left in a jaw dropping state witnessing a top of the list MJ performance by Sarah. Another thank you segment, she thanked her parents, the press, ABS & Viva Family, people who’s still there, that kept on believing on what she can offer and then biglang pinasalamatan si cha cha, yong iba pa niyang mga dogs, yong chicken daw, yong mga fishes!!?!! Kaloka itong si Sarah! =)) and of course the Popsters!!!!!! :yey: While she was still thanking everyone and everything. Kanto Boys (Billy, Vhong & Luis) appeared na on stage. And Sarah said, “Hindi pa nga ako tapos e… bakit lumabas na kayo agad?” Ayan na umaatikabong kulitan na on-stage, Sarah: “Teka, asan na yong isa? Darating ba siya? Sabihin mo ‘wag na siyang dumating.” KB: “Bumati muna tayo,Good evening po!” Vhong: “Alam mo may gusto lang akong sabihin, may sinuot akong damit e, S…”, Billy: “Bakit S yan brother?” Vhong: “Super successful ng concert ni Sarah!” Luis: “Life Size, life size ang pagmamahal natin kay Sarah..” Billy: “uhhmmm…” Sarah: “Ang dami…” Billy: “Let’s Dance..” Sarah: “Okay, Let’s Dance...” Billy: “Bakit naman ako? Let’s Dance na nga e…” Sarah: “Oyy, andyan si Nikki…” Billy: “Asan?” Then they greeted Nikki, Iya, Anne, Yeng, Rachel at Rayver. Super hilarious talaga ang segment ni Sarah with Kanto Boys… grabe ang tawanan ng audience… super kulit!!!! Nakakaloka pa ang mga JLC and RC impostors… hahahaha!!!!! For sure, napanood nyo na ang vid nito… grabe talaga as in super hilarious to the highest level… Then Sarah and KB performed a Backstreet Boys Medley… it was as funny as it always is whenever the Kanto Boys perform sa ASAP, but this time, it’s Kanto Boys and Kanto Girl… It shows that they all enjoyed the prod. number that they did… And even Sarah can’t help but laugh and smile and laugh some more as she shared the stage with Billy, Vhong and Luis… after their performance, Sarah gave the stage to KB who performed Kalle Otso, and boy, Luis can dance as well, level up na rin siya with BC and VN.

On her fourth dress for the night Sarah was wearing a Swan lake-inspired tulle outfit and it was befitting…. She was indeed a beautiful swan that night… A fitting dress to cap a record breaking night that captivated the people who troop to Araneta Coliseum…. Sarah rendered a hopeful performance of Sana Ay Ikaw Na Nga, the song made you wish and pray as well na sana nga ay siya na… and your guess is as good as mine… hahahaha!!!! At si Sarah lang ang nakakaalam non… very lucky guy indeed! She then sang Sana Ngayong Pasko, it actually cap my night because SNP is one of the favorite cuts of Sarah’s Your Christmas Girl Album that I kept on playing on and on and on sa player at pc ko… hehehehe!!! It made you shiver and remember those sanas….

Sarah proceeded to sing her hits…. First it was one liner from To Love You More, If Only, How Could You Say You Love Me, Forever’s Not Enough. Then went back in singing some more lines from these songs…. Superb Arrangement! Sir Louie is in a league of his own, you kept on guessing, because from FNE it will suddenly changed to HCYSYLM, then IO and on to TLYM… Clips from her Star For A Night was flashed on screen and it bring her back to that time that she together with her family was struggling to make ends met…. And as I took stolen glances towards Ms. Reg, you can see in her face na she was proud of where SFAN led Sarah to this stratospheric height of her young career… Ms. Reg was as teary-eyed as we are… You can see in Sarah’s face the gratitude for being supported by lots of people and really, this was the super highlight of the night:
“Ito pong journey kong ito sa show business, parang telenobela. Mahaba, paikot-ikot, nakakaiyak,na kakatawa, nakakaluha, NAKAKAPAGOD...Pero alam nyo po, tuwing pumapasok sa isip ko na hindi lahat nabibigyan ng blessing na ganito, kapag naïf-feel ko ang PAGOD, NAGUGUILTY AKO... Everything is worth it and I thank God for all His blessing that He has given me.Bago matapos ang gabing ito, gusto ko lang pong sabihin dyan sa mga nasa itaas.. alam ko po, marami sa inyo, tinitipid and allowance, baon para lang makapanood ng concert na ‘to. Bumibili ng load para sa mga surveys and poll. nagtitiyagang pumila para panoorin ang pelikula namin ni John Lloyd.Maraming SALAMAT. Sa kabila ng lahat, may mga PAGKAKAMALI rin ako, hindi nyo ako INIIWAN. Hanggang ngayon, kasama ko kayo. Kapag nakikita ko kayo, naiisip ko, I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD TO DESERVE ALL THESE....” may konting buckle pa na nagawa… when she was saying the part na “I must have dan, ayan seryoso na nga ako… nagkamali pa… I must have done…” You can feel that what Sarah has just said, came deepest from her heart and honestly, it left me or maybe most of us teary-eyed…. It was as brutally honest and brutally frank as it can be. And it seriously made me more prouder that I am a Popster through and through, for better or for worse. Just when you think that you’ve shed enough tears for the night, Sarah said, “Itong next song na kakantahin ko ay ang aking current state of mind, the struggle that I am right now…” and she choke with tears as she sang the first few lines of The Climb. As I surveyed the venue, saw Yeng and Rachel already standing at the side and each was holding a bouquet of flowers for Sarah and as Sarah continued singing, saw Yeng crying while she was jumping and singing along with Sarah, Rachel was singing as well. We SOed after Sarah sang, it was really an amazing rendition of a song that become more meaningful. Ms. Reg went on stage and gave Sarah a bouquet of flowers and they tightly embraced each other, Yeng and Rachel followed suit, Crystalle Henares and Boss Vic went on stage as well to congratulate Sarah for a successful concert. And as Sarah exited the stage, almost all did not leave the venue yet and we began chanting Sarah’s name and after a few minutes, Sarah appeared back on stage and she was like a ballerina, with the tulle without the train of her Swan-lake inspired dress… She sang and danced Boom Boom Pow and we didn’t bother returning to our seats and instead danced with her…. she reprised her Record Breaker opening song….

I must say that Sarah outdid herself again…she’s competing against herself and I think it’s a driving force that continually make Sarah improve her craft more… to offer something new to her adoring audience, which in the end make us more than just satisfied of what she has just offered to us or is about to offer to us. Frankly, I haven’t followed an Artist the same way that I did with Sarah and rightly so, I was never disappointed. The concert showcased a performance that silenced her critics and converts people to admire her. And indeed, it really was a RECORD BREAKING NIGHT, that lived up to its title literally and figuratively. :thumb:

Thank you for sharing detailed happening about the Record Breaking Concert of Sarah G. Feel na feel ko ang concert niya, parang nanduon na rin ako. Napaiyak din ako at lalo ko pa siya hinangaan. Thanks again.

You're welcome po... :blush:

Tama po kayo, lalo nyong hahangaan ang isang Sarah Geronimo because of her being grounded and super humble.

#2577 lovel

lovel

11X Platinum

• 3,598 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

ate leah thanks for sa kwento eheheh na feel ko ulet nandun ako sabay panood sa mga videos ni paul wahehehhehe love it tlaga weeehhh 4am na pala thanks po sa lahat ng post ng mga pictures and videos ^^,

sa mga nag crop dyn and then sabay lagy ng watermark tsk tsk tsk tsk.... wag kang magpa2kita sa akin grrr ehehhehe

#2578 leahpaz

leahpaz

Hall of Famer

• 5,326 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:17 PM

^ Hi po kuya lovel! :wave: kumusta si..... *toot* *toot* =D

You're welcome po, sarap ulit ulitin no... :T

Hayaan mo na... chillax! ;)

#2579 abby08

abby08

Platinum

• Pip
  • 479 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 01:46 PM

Maraming maraming salamat talaga sa mga nagshare ng pictures at sa mga detailed na kwentos about sa concert at syempre ang mga naggagandahang videos, everytime na nakaonline ako simula nung matapos ang concert lagi na akong tambay sa youtube para manood, kahit paulit ulit wala talagang sawa LOL! para na rin akong nakaattend sa Araneta :)

OT: sayang pag dinala ang RB concert dito sa San Diego CA di ko na mapapanood :( sa lahat ng solo concerts niya dito sa US eto lang hindi ko mapapanood, sana may Philippine tour ulit para mauwian kung sakali, lapit na lang ang Okinawa sa Pinas, lilipat na kasi kami dun, I doubt kasi kung dadalhin tong concert na to sa Japan.

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS TO SARAH!

#2580 betterthanraspberry

betterthanraspberry

Platinum

• Pip
  • 546 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:19 PM

Wow BLOW BY BLOW Account!!! Very impressive.
Ate Leah, bakit d ka naging journalist??

ANyway, thanks for the very detailed kwento.

She made her way toward the other side of the patron area and there she had a “kwentuhan” with Mommy Del Rosario and it was nakakatuwa kahit matagal. With Sarah saying… “May secret kami ni Mommy Del Rosario…” “Secret nga e... hehehe!!!” “Opo mommy, crush, crush na muna...” “Opo, magpapayaman po muna ako, kami ni Boss Vic...hehehe!!!” “Two years po..?” hmmm… wonder what those secrets are…. ym33. Went back on stage and noticed the S A R A H Lights and said, “Mahal Na Naman yan…” she then introduced Charlie Green… Sarah & Charlie sang The Way You Looked Tonight. This part made Sarah one proud sistah to Charlie… she own the stage with her bubbly spiels and good-timing Charlie for the most part of it…she was indeed enjoying this part with Charlie. (British Accent) Sarah: “Charlie!!!!" And ranted off words that made us laugh as well… In here lumabas ang pagiging joker, kikay ni Sarah… Sarah said, “Charlie, how do you find my English so far?” (still on a british accent mode). Charlie: “Seriously? You’re funny!” Sarah: “Diyaskeng bata ito, walang respeto… hahahaha!!! Joke lang po...” Sabay hagalpak ng tawa… “Lovely, lovely! “ Sarah: “So Charlie, what have you learned so far?” Charlie: “whisper… whisper” Sarah: “Saan mo nalaman yan? Sinong nagturo sa iyo nyan? Si Mark ‘no? Ang bata bata mo pa…” hmmmm…. ym33. Sarah then acknowledged Daddy Roger na nasa audience, sabay sabing, “Mas mahirap intindihin ito…. hihihihi!!!!!” She left the stage and gave it to Charlie who sang For Once In My Life and Dahil Sa Iyo. Charlie then informed us that he’s with Viva now and will soon release an album by January. Charlie is so adorable with his cute british accent. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users