ayiiiiiiiiieeeee ang gandaaaaa ng site naten.. :20sgClap:

thanks kuya Ton.. connect connect na tayo guys.. :23sgBungi3:

#15 foxy13

foxy13

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:45 PM

Introduction:

Facebook connect is an API built into facebook and invision power board versions 3.x+ allowing users to link their forum username and facebook username. In the current version, members will be able to update their avatar, profile picture, status updates and "about me" pages and synchronize them with info from their facebook. Take note that synchronization takes place every 24 hours (subject to change) so updates will not be immediate.

Setting Up:
In order to use facebook connect, follow the procedures below.

1. Log in to your SG.COM account, and go to your Member Settings (aka My Settings).

2. Click on the Profile tab and find "Manage Facebook Connect". Click on it.

3. Click the "Connect with Facebook" button. If you are logged in, you should see a pop up window similar to the one below. Otherwise, a pop up will appear asking you to log in.

4. Once you are logged in, facebook will ask you to allow the application API to connect to SG.COM. You will see the screen as shown below. Simply click "Connect".

5. After this, your SG.COM account will now be linked with your facebook account. You now have the option of choosing what you wish to synchronize with your SG.COM account. See the picture below.

6. You're done! If you ever wish to unlink your SG.COM and facebook profile, click on the "Disassociate Account Now".

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Gud am po. Last night ko pa na connect sa fb sg.com pero when test ko hindi agad nag a appear automatically mga updates na ginagawa ko in each site. I have to re synchronize or re set my settings para lang ma detect yung ibang change. Ganun po ba talaga yun??? tnx po and more power.

#16 SHATRAH

SHATRAH

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:55 PM

BRAVO!!! thank you kuya TON! :SG Check Villar x752010:

#17 adeno

adeno

Guardian

• Super Admin
  • 4,442 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:18 PM

Gud am po. Last night ko pa na connect sa fb sg.com pero when test ko hindi agad nag a appear automatically mga updates na ginagawa ko in each site. I have to re synchronize or re set my settings para lang ma detect yung ibang change. Ganun po ba talaga yun??? tnx po and more power.

The facebook connect resynchronizes every 24 hours in order to lessen the server load. You have the option to manually resynchronize at any time by going to your Manage Facebook Connect in your settings.

#18 elai

elai

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:24 PM

Lume-level na talaga ang site! Thanks!!! :)

#19 rachael

rachael

Platinum

• Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 06:50 PM

yes! improving! :SG Check Villar x752010:

congatulations! :th_GoSG:

#20 baRbz91

baRbz91

Gold

• 200 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

_thank you po for the info.

#21 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

The facebook connect resynchronizes every 24 hours in order to lessen the server load. You have the option to manually resynchronize at any time by going to your Manage Facebook Connect in your settings.

hi Ton... thanks a lot for everything.... nice job....

#22 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:46 PM

Introduction:

Facebook connect is an API built into facebook and invision power board versions 3.x+ allowing users to link their forum username and facebook username. In the current version, members will be able to update their avatar, profile picture, status updates and "about me" pages and synchronize them with info from their facebook. Take note that synchronization takes place every 24 hours (subject to change) so updates will not be immediate.

Setting Up:
In order to use facebook connect, follow the procedures below.

1. Log in to your SG.COM account, and go to your Member Settings (aka My Settings).

2. Click on the Profile tab and find "Manage Facebook Connect". Click on it.

3. Click the "Connect with Facebook" button. If you are logged in, you should see a pop up window similar to the one below. Otherwise, a pop up will appear asking you to log in.

4. Once you are logged in, facebook will ask you to allow the application API to connect to SG.COM. You will see the screen as shown below. Simply click "Connect".

5. After this, your SG.COM account will now be linked with your facebook account. You now have the option of choosing what you wish to synchronize with your SG.COM account. See the picture below.

6. You're done! If you ever wish to unlink your SG.COM and facebook profile, click on the "Disassociate Account Now".

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

ton... why is it on my profile, there is no "manage my facebook" to click... thanks..

#23 pauline16

pauline16

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:25 PM

maraming salamat kuya Ton! :SG Check Villar x752010:

#24 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:44 AM

ton... why is it on my profile, there is no "manage my facebook" to click... thanks..

tita, when you're on your profile page, click the "Edit my Profile" at the top right side.
then the "Manage Facebook Connect" link should appear on the left side of the page po, along with the other profile information.

please let us know po if you see the same links tita. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users