• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 popstar_princess_sarah

popstar_princess_sarah

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

tanong ko lang po kung same lang po ba ang gumawa ng sg.com at sg.ph..??

tsaka parang konti nlng ung na'visit d2..?

#2 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:31 PM

hi popstar_princess_sarah! :wave: welcome to sg.com! :T

sg.ph is developed and maintained by Viva. that's the official website of Sarah. :) viva owns the sg.ph site, but i'm not sure who developed it.

sg.com is developed and maintained by... fans from all over the world. :D i dunno how to put it in a different way, pero every single member here owns and maintains sg.com in one way or another. the design was done through the collaboration of the sg.com staff and the work force behind makspot. our dedicated server is maintained by our amazing admins. :)

as for the number of visitors here at sg.com, i believe we're one of the very few fansites na di nawawalan ng tao. :lol: you could be right, baka nga kumonti ang visitors, but sg.com will continue to exist as long as there's even just 1 fan who wants to visit sg.com. :T

errr, did i answer your question? :)

#3 lheiamspg

lheiamspg

Champion

• 69 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

thank you Ma'am Beng a complete and clear explanation about this site, dalaw dalaw din ako sa kabila kahit hindi pa well arrange lahat puwedeng magpost, again thanks, pm nyo naman ako yong facebook acct nyo...

#4 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:57 AM

thank you Ma'am Beng a complete and clear explanation about this site, dalaw dalaw din ako sa kabila kahit hindi pa well arrange lahat puwedeng magpost, again thanks, pm nyo naman ako yong facebook acct nyo...

uy, wag nang "Ma'am", lalo akong tumatanda eh. hehe!

#5 popstar_princess_sarah

popstar_princess_sarah

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 749 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:08 AM

sg.ph is developed and maintained by Viva. that's the official website of Sarah. :) viva owns the sg.ph site, but i'm not sure who developed it.

sg.com is developed and maintained by... fans from all over the world. :D i dunno how to put it in a different way, pero every single member here owns and maintains sg.com in one way or another. the design was done through the collaboration of the sg.com staff and the work force behind makspot. our dedicated server is maintained by our amazing admins. :)

as for the number of visitors here at sg.com, i believe we're one of the very few fansites na di nawawalan ng tao. :lol: you could be right, baka nga kumonti ang visitors, but sg.com will continue to exist as long as there's even just 1 fan who wants to visit sg.com. :T

ay..!!salamat po.nasagot po lahat..!!:]

#6 donna

donna

Gold

• 199 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:58 PM

`

Edited by donna, 20 September 2010 - 10:37 PM.

#7 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:56 PM

Guess what, I'm staying ;)

#8 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

Guess what, I'm staying ;)

i am always here at sgcom....there's no place like home. thanks to all our admins and staff maintaining this wonderful site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users