Posted Image

makes me smile every time i see these pics again hehe

Edited by Ax2, 21 June 2010 - 06:59 PM.

#134 Ax2

Ax2

Hall of Famer

• 8,493 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:00 PM

last batch for today.. i think i have a couple more on my other cam.. for next time :Emeng PostKissc:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Ax2, 21 June 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#135 rosary

rosary

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

Peace to you!

Is this Ms. Joey Albert? Kasama siya sa concert? Please tell us more about her. Is she part of the concert? I also like her when she was still here sa Pinas. Most of the songs on the Louie Ocampo medley that Sarah sang is her original song.

Thanks. God bless!

#136 Ax2

Ax2

Hall of Famer

• 8,493 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:46 PM

@rosary

opo that's Ms. Joey Albert, as i recall, she sang 2 or 3 songs.. but never sang with Sarah. I honestly did not know that Ms. Joey and Sir Louie were once together, sinabi lang sa akin ng mommy ko. Kaya during the songs she would always look towards sir Louie. I forgot the songs that she sang.. so sorry. I thought that she was going to sing with Sarah, pero hindi po eh. But once she finished, Sarah sang a medley of her songs nga po. While Ms. Joey Albert was doing her spiel, you would hear a couple fans going, "I love you Louie!".. then she would say something like, "Ikaw ha, kailan mo ako papakilala"... or something close to that.. :peacecirclesmaller: Over all, Ms. Joey was not a big part of the concert but i truly believed it was a once in a lifetime deal :) I always knew about her, pero iba din talaga kapag narinig mo na rin sya kumanta live.. just like Sarah :)

#137 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:11 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

sorry some got really random LOL :peacecirclesmaller:

Thanks again Ax2 for these beautiful pixs.....I soooo love these 2 pixs, her beauty is
so sweet and fresh.

#138 rosary

rosary

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:13 PM

@rosary

opo that's Ms. Joey Albert, as i recall, she sang 2 or 3 songs.. but never sang with Sarah. I honestly did not know that Ms. Joey and Sir Louie were once together, sinabi lang sa akin ng mommy ko. Kaya during the songs she would always look towards sir Louie. I forgot the songs that she sang.. so sorry. I thought that she was going to sing with Sarah, pero hindi po eh. But once she finished, Sarah sang a medley of her songs nga po. While Ms. Joey Albert was doing her spiel, you would hear a couple fans going, "I love you Louie!".. then she would say something like, "Ikaw ha, kailan mo ako papakilala"... or something close to that.. :peacecirclesmaller: Over all, Ms. Joey was not a big part of the concert but i truly believed it was a once in a lifetime deal :) I always knew about her, pero iba din talaga kapag narinig mo na rin sya kumanta live.. just like Sarah :)

Thank you Ax2 for the info. Joey Albert is popular during the 80's or 90's. She used to sing movie theme songs and all of Louie Ocampo's composition. They are an item then, kasi nga singer and composer ang tandem nila. I remember when joey sings louie's songs, specially the love songs, parang si Sarah full of emotions. And she is also a very good singer. The last news I heard from her, she was in medication for cancer.
Thank you also for the stories about the concert and the pictures, videos. Because of all of you there sa other part of the world, kahit umalis si Sarah, nababawasan ang magka-miss namin sa kanya. Kahit saan yata pumunta si Sarah, merong Popsters kaya kahit saan siya makarating, meron pa ring news about her. And we are grateful for all your efforts.
God bless!

#139 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:03 PM

credit: Charles De Jesus/Blog
link here: http://charlesdejesus.com/blog/behind-the-scenes/concert-sarah-geronimo-live-in-vancouver/

SARAH GERONIMO: Record Breaker Vancouver
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#140 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

credit: Charles De Jesus/Blog
link here: http://charlesdejesus.com/blog/behind-the-scenes/concert-sarah-geronimo-live-in-vancouver/

SARAH GERONIMO: Record Breaker Vancouver

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#141 ash_mhyrr

ash_mhyrr

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:44 PM

WoW, ganda ng pix...ganda ng camera.

#142 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

Thanks again jhonie/charles de jesus for the pixs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users