Photo

Sarah Geronimo endorses Noynoy Aquino? Does Laban sign on photo!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#13 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:07 AM

ayan! na-feature tuloy ang sarahgeonimo.com sa TV patrol :23sgBungi3:
kung sino man yung nagkalat nito, I'm sure, NAPAHIYA LANG SYA!!
:belat:

#14 jojojo

jojojo

Champion

• 149 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:17 AM

kudos to this website, sarahgeronimo.com! ang galing ng ginawa niyo by defending our dear SG about the picture...ayun, sapul talaga, nalaman na ang katutuhanan...

#15 andie_z

andie_z

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:34 AM

ayan! na-feature tuloy ang sarahgeonimo.com sa TV patrol :23sgBungi3:
kung sino man yung nagkalat nito, I'm sure, NAPAHIYA LANG SYA!!
:belat:

Kung sino naman nagkalat nito, sana masaya na na lumaki ang issue. The joke doesn't seem too funny now, does it?

#16 marcus45

marcus45

Platinum

• Pip
  • 502 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:17 AM

iloveruffag : Txting w/Sarah Geronimo n photo circulating the net trying to discredit her is FOUL! :( You can't put a good girl down even if they tried!

got this sa twitter...marami po tayong nagmamahal at naniniwala kay sarah..

ok lang yan mga popsters SIKAT KASI SI SARAH kaya lahat ng puwedeng'
gawin para siraan siya ginagawa - pero wa effect yang paninira na yan..
PUBLICITY RIN YAN FOR SARAH AT ALAM NAMAN NG TAO NA HINDI TOTOO ANG
LABAN SIGN NA YAN...TAGAL NA NYAN 19 B-DAY NI SARAH...

#17 asher_tua88

asher_tua88

Champion

• 132 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:37 AM

sobra naman yun..sabi nga ni Sen. Loren "grabe na tlaga makadilaw na yan pati ba naman endorser ko,wala naman maniniwala na sa kanila"....hay naku tlaga nga naman how dirty politics is...pati ba naman old picture eh pagdisketsahan....pero ganon talaga eh part un ng pagiging endorser nya eh & hindi lang basta basta na endorser,sikat na endorser talaga & i think sa lahat ng endorsers ni villar si sarah ung pinaka-credible...
well guess ko lang,cguro or baka magpa-presscon pa si sarah/villar/loren just to answer this issue...at least libre campaign to wala bayad ung airing
but in fairness sikat na rin this site sarahgeronimo.com,ma-tv-patrol ba naman (hehehe)....so beware na lang po in posting here pictures,news,views & opinions,etc..for sure mas madami pa ung mag-a-access dito...be careful na lang po..

#18 samlovesmhalot

samlovesmhalot

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:44 AM

issue na naman...

#19 freddiego60

freddiego60

Gold

• 205 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:48 AM

halata tuloy si noynoy na atat na atat na makuha endorsement ni sarah. :28sgListenMuni:
iba na talaga ang sikat. :11sgMuni:

#20 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:56 AM

I knew that someday, something like this will happen.

It really pains me to see that it is SARAH GERONIMO, not Viva, who's suffering the consequences of a hurried/regretable decision by her manager to endorse a controversial political candidate.

I FEEL SAD, WORRIED, AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME.

SAD & WORRIED because SARAH was constantly being denied in having her voice/reaction heard first before coming out a decision in her career deals. Admit it or not, Viva seems to be taking Sarah's politeful attitude for granted. They don't even care about her or respect her own beliefs as long as they have the "MONEY."

Its really a sad reality that this one big major mistake to endorse a political candidate at times like this is not of any advantage to Sarah's career, it tarnished her image and affected the people's belief/impression towards her and the resultant crash is somewhat unberable especially for Sarah.

This might be the reason why lately Sarah is not active in radio/tv countdowns lately. Her songs didn't manage to stay up on the top of the charts lately as compared to the previous years.

Aside from this, this is also the first time that no SARAH album has ever listed in the ODYSSEY'S TOP 20 BESTSELLERS. RB DVD which is her latest didn't even manage to enter the chart which is also the first time since TOS, SGIM, TNO DVD has always appeared on the charts a week after being released into the markets and stayed there very long.

Its really interesting to know how Sarah manages all the issues towards her. I'm sure she's more han concerned for her family members and friends who are surely being provoked/teased/criticized by people around them who had taken Sarah's political endorsement in a negative point of view. This should really hurt Sarah especially if she knew that her siblings who are at school are also being dragged to comment on this issue towards them.

ANGRY because Viva seems to be making a lot of fail & hushed decisions lately: Sarah's political endorsement, Rachelle & Mark's transfer to GMAeven if its against their will.

This just leads to one conclusion. VIVA DOESN'T CARE (ON THEIR TALENT'S FEELINGS, REACTIONS AND PERSONAL BELIEFS) AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. Wake up Viva, don't bring back the Sharon-Lani-Regine-Ogie-Jaya days where they have to resign under your company because of some personal issues. Truth be told, the major reason why these people resign is that they constantly have conflicts to some of Vic del Rosario's decions. Specially with Regine who was forced to leave because Viva didn't allow her to be a co-producer of her concerts, albums and movies (Source: Regine's Official Website).

Wake up Viva, there's still plenty of time of fix things up. Involve your talents, the fans in whatever important decisions you have to deal with, to avoid panful/agressive consequences.

#21 foxy13

foxy13

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:57 AM

meron po ba makaka share ng video nito kanina sa TV patrol, nalagpasan po kasi kami ng sister ko eh. tnx po. :500sgLakas:

#22 trisha20

trisha20

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 611 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:14 AM

I knew that someday, something like this will happen.

It really pains me to see that it is SARAH GERONIMO, not Viva, who's suffering the consequences of a hurried/regretable decision by her manager to endorse a controversial political candidate.

I FEEL SAD, WORRIED, AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME.

SAD & WORRIED because SARAH was constantly being denied in having her voice/reaction heard first before coming out a decision in her career deals. Admit it or not, Viva seems to be taking Sarah's politeful attitude for granted. They don't even care about her or respect her own beliefs as long as they have the "MONEY."

Its really a sad reality that this one big major mistake to endorse a political candidate at times like this is not of any advantage to Sarah's career, it tarnished her image and affected the people's belief/impression towards her and the resultant crash is somewhat unberable especially for Sarah.

This might be the reason why lately Sarah is not active in radio/tv countdowns lately. Her songs didn't manage to stay up on the top of the charts lately as compared to the previous years.

Aside from this, this is also the first time that no SARAH album has ever listed in the ODYSSEY'S TOP 20 BESTSELLERS. RB DVD which is her latest didn't even manage to enter the chart which is also the first time since TOS, SGIM, TNO DVD has always appeared on the charts a week after being released into the markets and stayed there very long.

Its really interesting to know how Sarah manages all the issues towards her. I'm sure she's more han concerned for her family members and friends who are surely being provoked/teased/criticized by people around them who had taken Sarah's political endorsement in a negative point of view. This should really hurt Sarah especially if she knew that her siblings who are at school are also being dragged to comment on this issue towards them.

ANGRY because Viva seems to be making a lot of fail & hushed decisions lately: Sarah's political endorsement, Rachelle & Mark's transfer to GMAeven if its against their will.

This just leads to one conclusion. VIVA DOESN'T CARE (ON THEIR TALENT'S FEELINGS, REACTIONS AND PERSONAL BELIEFS) AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. Wake up Viva, don't bring back the Sharon-Lani-Regine-Ogie-Jaya days where they have to resign under your company because of some personal issues. Truth be told, the major reason why these people resign is that they constantly have conflicts to some of Vic del Rosario's decions. Specially with Regine who was forced to leave because Viva didn't allow her to be a co-producer of her concerts, albums and movies (Source: Regine's Official Website).

Wake up Viva, there's still plenty of time of fix things up. Involve your talents, the fans in whatever important decisions you have to deal with, to avoid panful/agressive consequences.

Hoy ang nega mo naman parang ikaw pa ang nag down grade kay Sarah, I dont think Sarah's popularity has been affected by all these black propaganda againts her, hindi naman natutulog si Lord God para bantayan si Sarah laban sa mga maiitim na budhi na gusto syang sirain, ngayon kailangan ni Sarah ang encouragement hindi paninisi. Matatapos din yan parte yan ng buhay and Sarah is also human na kailangan pagdaanan nya yang mga trials na yan to make her a more better person basta magtiwala lang sya kay Papa Jesus na hindi sya pababayaan si Sarah pa sya na yata ang may pinaka purest heart sa lahat ng taga showbiz.If Sarah is lurking here I just want you to know na your in my prayers alam ko na hindi ka bibigyan ni Lord ng trials ng hindi mo kaya just lean unto him more, lilipas din yan may reason si lord and he has a wonderful plan :new_littleangel: :52sgThumb:

#23 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:09 AM

thanks for sharing

#24 tata917

tata917

8X Platinum

• 2,424 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:35 AM

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IT....

You can't put a good girl down even if they tried!....

THANKS MS RG. the other sign from sg.. :SG Check Villar x752010: :SG Picture Picture: :peacecirclesmaller: :SG listen 27Jan08: :SCQ Karate Kid: :142sgThumb2: :500sgLakas: :47sgPeace2: :Wans Pray: :52sgThumb: :45sgWohoo: :62:Bulaga :8sgIsip: :th_GoSG: sigi kau na bahala pumili ng sign na gusto nio huh?????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users