Photo

Sarah Geronimo endorses Noynoy Aquino? Does Laban sign on photo!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#25 gina8

gina8

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:17 PM

hahahhah natawa ako sa mga signs mo..baka kunin na naman yan ng ibang politics..mag unahan na sila..

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IT....

You can't put a good girl down even if they tried!....

THANKS MS RG. the other sign from sg.. :SG Check Villar x752010: :SG Picture Picture: :peacecirclesmaller: :SG listen 27Jan08: :SCQ Karate Kid: :142sgThumb2: :500sgLakas: :47sgPeace2: :Wans Pray: :52sgThumb: :45sgWohoo: :62:Bulaga :8sgIsip: :th_GoSG: sigi kau na bahala pumili ng sign na gusto nio huh?????

#26 msindependent

msindependent

Popster

• 12,108 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

ngayon ko lang sasabhin! hahaha...

kasama ni Sarah sa pic eh kilalang active sa POpsters! hahaha..si ate Gina at Ash! Staff pa ng site na ito! kita mo nga naman!

#27 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:32 PM

I knew that someday, something like this will happen.

It really pains me to see that it is SARAH GERONIMO, not Viva, who's suffering the consequences of a hurried/regretable decision by her manager to endorse a controversial political candidate.

I FEEL SAD, WORRIED, AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME.

SAD & WORRIED because SARAH was constantly being denied in having her voice/reaction heard first before coming out a decision in her career deals. Admit it or not, Viva seems to be taking Sarah's politeful attitude for granted. They don't even care about her or respect her own beliefs as long as they have the "MONEY."

Its really a sad reality that this one big major mistake to endorse a political candidate at times like this is not of any advantage to Sarah's career, it tarnished her image and affected the people's belief/impression towards her and the resultant crash is somewhat unberable especially for Sarah.

This might be the reason why lately Sarah is not active in radio/tv countdowns lately. Her songs didn't manage to stay up on the top of the charts lately as compared to the previous years.

Aside from this, this is also the first time that no SARAH album has ever listed in the ODYSSEY'S TOP 20 BESTSELLERS. RB DVD which is her latest didn't even manage to enter the chart which is also the first time since TOS, SGIM, TNO DVD has always appeared on the charts a week after being released into the markets and stayed there very long.

Its really interesting to know how Sarah manages all the issues towards her. I'm sure she's more han concerned for her family members and friends who are surely being provoked/teased/criticized by people around them who had taken Sarah's political endorsement in a negative point of view. This should really hurt Sarah especially if she knew that her siblings who are at school are also being dragged to comment on this issue towards them.

ANGRY because Viva seems to be making a lot of fail & hushed decisions lately: Sarah's political endorsement, Rachelle & Mark's transfer to GMAeven if its against their will.

This just leads to one conclusion. VIVA DOESN'T CARE (ON THEIR TALENT'S FEELINGS, REACTIONS AND PERSONAL BELIEFS) AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. Wake up Viva, don't bring back the Sharon-Lani-Regine-Ogie-Jaya days where they have to resign under your company because of some personal issues. Truth be told, the major reason why these people resign is that they constantly have conflicts to some of Vic del Rosario's decions. Specially with Regine who was forced to leave because Viva didn't allow her to be a co-producer of her concerts, albums and movies (Source: Regine's Official Website).

Wake up Viva, there's still plenty of time of fix things up. Involve your talents, the fans in whatever important decisions you have to deal with, to avoid panful/agressive consequences.

Hoy ang nega mo naman parang ikaw pa ang nag down grade kay Sarah, I dont think Sarah's popularity has been affected by all these black propaganda againts her, hindi naman natutulog si Lord God para bantayan si Sarah laban sa mga maiitim na budhi na gusto syang sirain, ngayon kailangan ni Sarah ang encouragement hindi paninisi. Matatapos din yan parte yan ng buhay and Sarah is also human na kailangan pagdaanan nya yang mga trials na yan to make her a more better person basta magtiwala lang sya kay Papa Jesus na hindi sya pababayaan si Sarah pa sya na yata ang may pinaka purest heart sa lahat ng taga showbiz.If Sarah is lurking here I just want you to know na your in my prayers alam ko na hindi ka bibigyan ni Lord ng trials ng hindi mo kaya just lean unto him more, lilipas din yan may reason si lord and he has a wonderful plan :new_littleangel: :52sgThumb:

BE AS IT MAYBE, ITS CERTAIN THAT VIVA'S DECISION TO HAVE SARAH ENDORSE A CONTROVERSIAL POLITICAL CANDIDATE OPENED DOORS FOR UNNECESSARY PUBLIC CRITICISM/SCRUTINY.

ITS ALSO CERTAIN THAT THIS ALSO HAD A GREAT EFFECT INTO THE PUBLIC'S PERCEPTION TOWARDS HER AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO REVERSE IT.

WHAT IS DONE IS DONE. AND I HOPE SOMEDAY, WE'LL LEARN FORM THIS.

THAT THERE ARE MUCH,MUCH IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN MONEY!

Edited by Nowelle, 27 April 2010 - 09:34 PM.

#28 jhonwayne

jhonwayne

Hall of Famer

• 8,193 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 01:36 AM

Grabeh naman!!! ang tagal na nga ng pic na yan!!

tama ka jan nowelle.... there is much much more important things in life than money...

sana kung sino man yang kumuha ng pic ni SG dito sa site.... alam mo God :new_littleangel: is watching.. and HE knows kung ano ang katotohanan sa pic na yan...

#29 lizamarie

lizamarie

10X Platinum

• 3,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:53 AM

Thanks for sharing!

#30 Verdad

Verdad

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:59 AM

I knew that someday, something like this will happen.

It really pains me to see that it is SARAH GERONIMO, not Viva, who's suffering the consequences of a hurried/regretable decision by her manager to endorse a controversial political candidate.

I FEEL SAD, WORRIED, AND ANGRY AT THE SAME TIME.

SAD & WORRIED because SARAH was constantly being denied in having her voice/reaction heard first before coming out a decision in her career deals. Admit it or not, Viva seems to be taking Sarah's politeful attitude for granted. They don't even care about her or respect her own beliefs as long as they have the "MONEY."

Its really a sad reality that this one big major mistake to endorse a political candidate at times like this is not of any advantage to Sarah's career, it tarnished her image and affected the people's belief/impression towards her and the resultant crash is somewhat unberable especially for Sarah.

This might be the reason why lately Sarah is not active in radio/tv countdowns lately. Her songs didn't manage to stay up on the top of the charts lately as compared to the previous years.

Aside from this, this is also the first time that no SARAH album has ever listed in the ODYSSEY'S TOP 20 BESTSELLERS. RB DVD which is her latest didn't even manage to enter the chart which is also the first time since TOS, SGIM, TNO DVD has always appeared on the charts a week after being released into the markets and stayed there very long.

Its really interesting to know how Sarah manages all the issues towards her. I'm sure she's more han concerned for her family members and friends who are surely being provoked/teased/criticized by people around them who had taken Sarah's political endorsement in a negative point of view. This should really hurt Sarah especially if she knew that her siblings who are at school are also being dragged to comment on this issue towards them.

ANGRY because Viva seems to be making a lot of fail & hushed decisions lately: Sarah's political endorsement, Rachelle & Mark's transfer to GMAeven if its against their will.

This just leads to one conclusion. VIVA DOESN'T CARE (ON THEIR TALENT'S FEELINGS, REACTIONS AND PERSONAL BELIEFS) AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. Wake up Viva, don't bring back the Sharon-Lani-Regine-Ogie-Jaya days where they have to resign under your company because of some personal issues. Truth be told, the major reason why these people resign is that they constantly have conflicts to some of Vic del Rosario's decions. Specially with Regine who was forced to leave because Viva didn't allow her to be a co-producer of her concerts, albums and movies (Source: Regine's Official Website).

Wake up Viva, there's still plenty of time of fix things up. Involve your talents, the fans in whatever important decisions you have to deal with, to avoid panful/agressive consequences.

Hoy ang nega mo naman parang ikaw pa ang nag down grade kay Sarah, I dont think Sarah's popularity has been affected by all these black propaganda againts her, hindi naman natutulog si Lord God para bantayan si Sarah laban sa mga maiitim na budhi na gusto syang sirain, ngayon kailangan ni Sarah ang encouragement hindi paninisi. Matatapos din yan parte yan ng buhay and Sarah is also human na kailangan pagdaanan nya yang mga trials na yan to make her a more better person basta magtiwala lang sya kay Papa Jesus na hindi sya pababayaan si Sarah pa sya na yata ang may pinaka purest heart sa lahat ng taga showbiz.If Sarah is lurking here I just want you to know na your in my prayers alam ko na hindi ka bibigyan ni Lord ng trials ng hindi mo kaya just lean unto him more, lilipas din yan may reason si lord and he has a wonderful plan :new_littleangel: :52sgThumb:

BE AS IT MAYBE, ITS CERTAIN THAT VIVA'S DECISION TO HAVE SARAH ENDORSE A CONTROVERSIAL POLITICAL CANDIDATE OPENED DOORS FOR UNNECESSARY PUBLIC CRITICISM/SCRUTINY.

ITS ALSO CERTAIN THAT THIS ALSO HAD A GREAT EFFECT INTO THE PUBLIC'S PERCEPTION TOWARDS HER AND THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO REVERSE IT.

WHAT IS DONE IS DONE. AND I HOPE SOMEDAY, WE'LL LEARN FORM THIS.

THAT THERE ARE MUCH,MUCH IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE THAN MONEY!

Thanks for sharing.
Great learning experience talaga and ating politics.
Decision-making gaano man kagaan or kabigat ay malaking
learning experience.

Just I am mesmerized by Sarah the artist, mesmerized
din ako sa kanya as a political endorser. She made Philippine
politics in our time very colorful. Siempre andyan na si Vilma,
si Sharon and of course si Kris. Sarah is the youngest contribution
to our Philippine politics. She took the risks and she dared
to participate at yung iba sa sidelines, dahil di naman sila
kasing sikat ni Sarah. Who will bother with them.

If you read all the books, truth or fiction, everything is political.
Pagnagsabi ka ng views mo, you made a stand.

Pagsinabi mo sobra naman ang PEP, mali ang kanilang measurement
sa mga stars that matter in this decade kasi
bakit no. 17 lang si Sarah?
Political decision din yan, kasi you made a stand
ng yes or no at nagsabi ka
ng opinyon mo freely sa isang bansa
na meron democratic government.

Mas grabe yung walang views. Yung ayaw makialam. Sama lang
sila sa agos. Que sera, sera. Mahirap yan, marami sa tahimik
at watch lang sa iba, biktima tuloy ng maling pamamaraan sa lipunan.

Kaya importante ang participation sa politics. Kadugtung yan ng
ating moral ethics. Yung belief natin sa right and wrong.
Sa truth or lie.

Enjoy natin sana ang Philippine democracy, enjoy natin ang
participation ng lahat sa elections 2010. Ganun lang uunlad
ang mga Pilipino at Pilipinas. When you care so much for
your country that you are willing to take the risks of political
decision-making para umunlad pa ang ating democracy.

Edited by Verdad, 28 April 2010 - 11:04 AM.

#31 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

tnx po 4 sharing...
sana wag na idamay si bebe sa mga dirty tactics ng mga pulitiko..

#32 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:01 PM

hahahhah natawa ako sa mga signs mo..baka kunin na naman yan ng ibang politics..mag unahan na sila..

IGNORE IGNORE IGNORE IT....

You can't put a good girl down even if they tried!....

THANKS MS RG. the other sign from sg.. :SG Check Villar x752010: :SG Picture Picture: :peacecirclesmaller: :SG listen 27Jan08: :SCQ Karate Kid: :142sgThumb2: :500sgLakas: :47sgPeace2: :Wans Pray: :52sgThumb: :45sgWohoo: :62:Bulaga :8sgIsip: :th_GoSG: sigi kau na bahala pumili ng sign na gusto nio huh?????

o my isa pang laban sign jan hehe...katuwa tlga c bebe..kagaslaw ng kamay hahaha

#33 khuleanne

khuleanne

10X Platinum

• 3,128 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

,tnx po for sharin'

^.^

#34 Marisola

Marisola

Champion

• 132 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 06:08 AM

oo nga tama!!! just ignore that!!! God knows everything..kakarmahin din yung kumuha ng pic dito sa site o kung sino mang nagpakalat..insecure lang sila hmmm..

Creative people are very insecure people because they don't know whether people like them or are in awe of them. That insecurity always comes out. It makes them a better actor, I feel.

I remember certain people in the audience laughing and I wanted to ask: 'What are you laughing at? This isn't funny.' Now I realize that laughter can come from insecurity. They don't know how they should be feeling.

:Emeng Bandana Madc:

GO SARAH!!!!!!
WE WILL SUPPORT YOU!!! :62:Bulaga :45sgWohoo: :27sgNaku2: :23sgBungi3: :33sgEmote3: :16sgDimple: :new_littleangel:
:SDANCE: :th_GoSG:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users