36 replies to this topic

#25 iloveasher

iloveasher

15X Platinum

• 4,633 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:07 PM

pray... pray... pray.....

sana makuha ni bebe thid tym.
pero kung hindi man let's be happy na din. at least na nominate siya :SG Picture Picture:

#26 Sargail23

Sargail23

Gold

• 297 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:45 PM

goodluck baby ash, if di mo man makuha ngayon, i'm sure makakakuha ka din nyan..in God's time..anyway bata ka pa naman..

#27 sweetpmpm

sweetpmpm

Champion

• 94 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 07:56 PM

pray... pray... pray.....

sana makuha ni bebe thid tym.
pero kung hindi man let's be happy na din. at least na nominate siya :SG Picture Picture:

oh third time na ba po ito? edi... most likely makukuha nyan ni Sarah! =) kasi dbah, "third time's the charm!" hehehe... GL!!! =D

#28 jerece_asher

jerece_asher

Platinum

• Pip
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

7th Golden Screen Awards set on May 5
(The Freeman) Updated May 03, 2010 12:00 AM
LINK HERE ------------------------------>

The 7th Golden Screen Awards, being given by the Entertainment Press Society, will be handed out on May 5, 2010 to fete the outstanding movies and acting performances for the year 2009.

Bearing the theme “Pelikula at Politika,” the event is hosted by topnotch singer-composer and TV host Ogie Alcasid, with Arnell Ignacio as anchor person. The event is presented by Waterplus (Zest-O Corporation), Senator Tito Sotto, and Quezon City Vice Mayor Herbert Bautista as principal sponsors. Minor sponsors are Sen. Bong Revilla, Belo Medical Group, Arnelli’s Creative Hair System, Sen. Lito Lapid, and Maritess Allen’s World of Feng Shui. It is also supported by Binalot (Ang Pambansang Tsibugan).

Aiza Seguerra will do the opening number. To perform the nominated theme songs are Zoe Sandejas, Myrus, Pj Valerio, Faith Cuneta and Gerald Santos. Also performing are Jay R Siaboc, Tom Rodriguez, Nico Antonio and Guji Lorenzana, who are collectively known as Voiz Boys.

Grandslam actress and Star For All Seasons Ms. Vilma Santos is the recipient of the Lino Brocka Lifetime Achievement Award, in recognition of her sterling record as an actress.

Contesting the Best Motion Picture (Drama) are six interesting movies – Dukot, Engkwentro, In My Life, Kinatay, Lola and Sagrada Familia.

Battling it out for the Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) category are Ded Na Si Lolo, Last Supper No. 3, Kimmy Dora: Kambal sa Kiyeme and You Changed My Life from Star Cinema.

The Best Director plum is being contested by Pepe Diokno (Engkwentro), Cathy Garcia Molina (You Changed My Life), Joel Lamangan (Dukot), Olivia Lamasan (In My Life), Brillante Mendoza (Kinatay and Lola) and Soxie Topacio (Ded na Si Lolo).

The contenders for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Drama) are Bea Alonzo (And I Love You So), Iza Calzado (Dukot), Rustica Carpio (Lola), Sharon Cuneta (Mano Po 6: A Mother’s Love), Anita Linda (Lola), Lovi Poe (Sagrada Familia), Vilma Santos (In My Life) and Snooky Serna (Sagrada Familia).

For Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy) the nominees are Gina Alajar (Ded Na Si Lolo), Eugene Domingo (Kimmy Dora: Kambal sa Kiyeme), Sarah Geronimo (You Changed My Life), and Elizabeth Oropesa (Ded Na Si Lolo).

The award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Drama) is being contested by John Lloyd Cruz (In My Life), Allen Dizon (Dukot), Emilio Garcia (Sagrada Familia), Coco Martin (Kinatay), Sam Milby (And I Love You So), Felix Roco (Engkwentro), Alfred Vargas (Colorum), and Lou Veloso (Colorum) while the award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy) is a contest among John Lloyd Cruz (You Changed My Life), Joey Paras (Last Supper No. 3), and Roderick Paulate (Ded Na Si Lolo).

In the Breakthrough Performance (Female) category, none of those who screened garnered sufficient rating to make the grade, hence the Golden Screen Awards decided not to name any finalist in the said category. Getting the nod in Breakthrough Performance by an Actor category are Zyrus Desamparado (Engkwentro), Daniel Medrana (Engkwentro), Romelito Mallari (Dinig Sana Kita) and Chase Vega (Agaton and Mindy).

Sana nga manalo dito si Sarah. I will pray 4 it. I'll be more happy if she gets it, kung hindi man okay lang, okay na rin yung na-nominate sya! Lovu u BEBE!

#29 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:42 PM

thanks for sharing.sana nga manalo si Sarah at mga kasama sa YCML

#30 maal

maal

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

sana nga manalo si Sg at JLC...
Congrats in advance....

#31 pre21

pre21

Gold

• 153 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

sad to say pwo hndi po nanalo si ate Sarah or ang rest ng YCML sa 7th GSC. . pwo there's always a nxt tym d po bah?

ito po ung link ng mga naging winners:
http://mykiru.blogsp...10-winners.html

#32 myraluzg

myraluzg

Popster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

7th Golden Screen Awards set on May 5
(The Freeman) Updated May 03, 2010 12:00 AM
LINK HERE ------------------------------>

The 7th Golden Screen Awards, being given by the Entertainment Press Society, will be handed out on May 5, 2010 to fete the outstanding movies and acting performances for the year 2009.

Bearing the theme “Pelikula at Politika,” the event is hosted by topnotch singer-composer and TV host Ogie Alcasid, with Arnell Ignacio as anchor person. The event is presented by Waterplus (Zest-O Corporation), Senator Tito Sotto, and Quezon City Vice Mayor Herbert Bautista as principal sponsors. Minor sponsors are Sen. Bong Revilla, Belo Medical Group, Arnelli’s Creative Hair System, Sen. Lito Lapid, and Maritess Allen’s World of Feng Shui. It is also supported by Binalot (Ang Pambansang Tsibugan).

Aiza Seguerra will do the opening number. To perform the nominated theme songs are Zoe Sandejas, Myrus, Pj Valerio, Faith Cuneta and Gerald Santos. Also performing are Jay R Siaboc, Tom Rodriguez, Nico Antonio and Guji Lorenzana, who are collectively known as Voiz Boys.

Grandslam actress and Star For All Seasons Ms. Vilma Santos is the recipient of the Lino Brocka Lifetime Achievement Award, in recognition of her sterling record as an actress.

Contesting the Best Motion Picture (Drama) are six interesting movies – Dukot, Engkwentro, In My Life, Kinatay, Lola and Sagrada Familia.

Battling it out for the Best Motion Picture (Musical or Comedy) category are Ded Na Si Lolo, Last Supper No. 3, Kimmy Dora: Kambal sa Kiyeme and You Changed My Life from Star Cinema.

The Best Director plum is being contested by Pepe Diokno (Engkwentro), Cathy Garcia Molina (You Changed My Life), Joel Lamangan (Dukot), Olivia Lamasan (In My Life), Brillante Mendoza (Kinatay and Lola) and Soxie Topacio (Ded na Si Lolo).

The contenders for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Drama) are Bea Alonzo (And I Love You So), Iza Calzado (Dukot), Rustica Carpio (Lola), Sharon Cuneta (Mano Po 6: A Mother’s Love), Anita Linda (Lola), Lovi Poe (Sagrada Familia), Vilma Santos (In My Life) and Snooky Serna (Sagrada Familia).

For Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy) the nominees are Gina Alajar (Ded Na Si Lolo), Eugene Domingo (Kimmy Dora: Kambal sa Kiyeme), Sarah Geronimo (You Changed My Life), and Elizabeth Oropesa (Ded Na Si Lolo).

The award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Drama) is being contested by John Lloyd Cruz (In My Life), Allen Dizon (Dukot), Emilio Garcia (Sagrada Familia), Coco Martin (Kinatay), Sam Milby (And I Love You So), Felix Roco (Engkwentro), Alfred Vargas (Colorum), and Lou Veloso (Colorum) while the award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy) is a contest among John Lloyd Cruz (You Changed My Life), Joey Paras (Last Supper No. 3), and Roderick Paulate (Ded Na Si Lolo).

In the Breakthrough Performance (Female) category, none of those who screened garnered sufficient rating to make the grade, hence the Golden Screen Awards decided not to name any finalist in the said category. Getting the nod in Breakthrough Performance by an Actor category are Zyrus Desamparado (Engkwentro), Daniel Medrana (Engkwentro), Romelito Mallari (Dinig Sana Kita) and Chase Vega (Agaton and Mindy).

Wow nominated ang Sarah natin for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role (Musical or Comedy)!!! Sana manalo si Sarah!!!

#33 khuleanne

khuleanne

10X Platinum

• 3,128 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:06 AM

,tnx po for sharin'

^.^

#34 marcus45

marcus45

Platinum

• Pip
  • 502 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:35 AM

,tnx po for sharin'

^.^

ok lang yan may next time for sarah to win an acting award...si eugene domingo
ang nanalo sa best actress in a comedy movie......

#35 samlovesmhalot

samlovesmhalot

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 03:21 AM

sayang hindi sila nanalo.. :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

#36 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts