• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:47 PM

Matteo Guidicelli on Sarah Geronimo: ‘Hopefully we become good friends’

Matteo Guidicelli is enjoying his career a lot now that all his hard work is paying-off. His show Agua Bendita is consistently gaining high ratings and good feedbacks from from its supporters. To give back to their fans, Matteo and his Agua Bendita co-stars Andi Eigenmann and Jason Abalos recently held a private pool party for the winners of the Agua Bendita text promo. Matteo said that is has been a humbling experience for him.
Aside from Agua Bendita, he has a lot of projects lined-up for 2010. “I have a movie coming up under Star Cinema, with Sarah Geronimo and Sam Milby. And I’m going to do a song with Star Records, I don’t know yet about the album. I am so excited about it. It is an original song.”After mentioning the name of the Pop Star Princess, Matteo was asked about the current status of their “friendship”, as he has been rumored courting her. “Nope, I really am not courting her. Sarah and I, we are friends and hopefully we become good friends.”
ABS-CBN. com asked Andi, who was also present during the interview, if she is jealous of Sarah. “Lagi kong sinasabi, I don’t know. I am not in the position to say anything kasi kay Matteo yun. Basta magkaibigan kami ni Matteo, kung anong gusto niya, kung gusto niya ako or kung gusto niya si Sarah, go lang ako to support him, yun lang sa akin. Tanungin niyo na lang si Matteo, buhay naman niya yan, siya naman may alam niyan.”
via ABS-CBN.com.

http://chuvachienes....e-good-friends/

#2 sweetpmpm

sweetpmpm

Champion

• 94 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:32 PM

Matteo Guidicelli on Sarah Geronimo: ‘Hopefully we become good friends’

Matteo Guidicelli is enjoying his career a lot now that all his hard work is paying-off. His show Agua Bendita is consistently gaining high ratings and good feedbacks from from its supporters. To give back to their fans, Matteo and his Agua Bendita co-stars Andi Eigenmann and Jason Abalos recently held a private pool party for the winners of the Agua Bendita text promo. Matteo said that is has been a humbling experience for him.
Aside from Agua Bendita, he has a lot of projects lined-up for 2010. “I have a movie coming up under Star Cinema, with Sarah Geronimo and Sam Milby. And I’m going to do a song with Star Records, I don’t know yet about the album. I am so excited about it. It is an original song.”After mentioning the name of the Pop Star Princess, Matteo was asked about the current status of their “friendship”, as he has been rumored courting her. “Nope, I really am not courting her. Sarah and I, we are friends and hopefully we become good friends.”
ABS-CBN. com asked Andi, who was also present during the interview, if she is jealous of Sarah. “Lagi kong sinasabi, I don’t know. I am not in the position to say anything kasi kay Matteo yun. Basta magkaibigan kami ni Matteo, kung anong gusto niya, kung gusto niya ako or kung gusto niya si Sarah, go lang ako to support him, yun lang sa akin. Tanungin niyo na lang si Matteo, buhay naman niya yan, siya naman may alam niyan.”
via ABS-CBN.com.

http://chuvachienes....e-good-friends/

TY PO FOR SHARING :)

#3 lizamarie

lizamarie

10X Platinum

• 3,177 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:01 AM

Thanks for sharing!

I think Matteo has been honest naman from the start that he is not courting Sarah and that they are friends and the possibility of them being really good friends is still in process..whatever the case maybe we all hope what is best for Sarah and as far as Andi is concerned, maybe they are like JLC and Bea..just an on-screen tandem nothing more than that..but I like her bluntness ha...as in "Basta magkaibigan kami ni Matteo, kung anong gusto niya, kung gusto niya ako or kung gusto niya si Sarah, go lang ako to support him, yun lang sa akin " o di ba...hehehe...

#4 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

i hope talaga na maging good friends sila and sana matuloy ang movie na eto with Sam and Sarah :Wans Pray:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users