• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:49 PM

Sarah Geronimo and her transfer to GMA-7

got lots of surprises for today. Topping the list was the sort of surprise quiz from Atty. Batongbacal. Well, Darwin actually told me beforehand that we will be having a “surprise” quiz.

Speaking of surprises, it surprises me to hear the news of the purported negotiations between Sarah Geronimo’s camp and some GMA-7 executives, relating to the former’s transfer to the latter. But before I delve into the issue, let me greet first my avid reader Coy Gomez, the Sunshine Dizon look-alike from the Department of Agrarian Reform.

I was told by a highly placed source that Sarah Geronimo’s contract with ABS-CBN has already expired. This sparked speculations that negotiation are already on the discussion table with regard to the possibility of the pop superstar’s transfer to the Kapuso network.

With co-Viva talents Mark Bautista, Rachel Ann Go, and Claudine Barretto transferring to the rival network, Sarah Geronimo’s potential transfer to GMA-7 is not a remote possibility.

But this news actually makes me think of what’s gonna happen to the musical series Sarah was slated to do for this year? Likewise, I was informed that the third installment of the Jon Lloyd – Sarah flick is already in the works. Hence, there is a very slim chance that Sarah would actually jump ship.
Would ABS-CBN Let Sarah Geronimo GO?
DUE to the expiration of her contract with ABS-CBN, Sarah Geronimo has been noticeably absent from “ASAP XV.”

Amidst speculations arising from the alleged offer of the rival network GMA7 which is rumored to pay Sarah five times the amount she is presently getting from ABS-CBN.
But some are of the opinion that the Kapamilya network would match whatever talent fee Sarah’s manager may ask during the renewal of the contract.
How should ABS-CBN evaluate matters like these
What do you think? Should Sarah stay in ABS-CBN or follow Rachel Ann on GMA-7?

http://pinoygossipbo...nsfer-to-gma-7/

#2 accakilz

accakilz

Champion

• 33 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:16 AM

plsssssssssssssss wag kana pong lumipat!!! :) :) :) plsssssssssss :) wag na po :) :) :) :peacecirclesmaller:

#3 Jethro

Jethro

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:19 AM

hindi yan... kaya lang naman wala si sarah sa asap kasi may concert sya sa us.. hehe!

hindi ata updated si writer. ^^,

#4 Grendaizer

Grendaizer

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 01:44 AM

Mali ang reason ni writer kung bakit wala ngayon si SARAH sa ASAP... kulang sa research.

Regarding sa paglipat sa GMA issue... well anything is posible.

#5 joyceerica

joyceerica

Hall of Famer

• 8,553 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:24 AM

DUE to the expiration of her contract with ABS-CBN, Sarah Geronimo has been noticeably absent from “ASAP XV.”

Seemed that the writer is not aware of why Sarah isn't visible on ASAP XV the past weeks. >:

#6 sgruckz

sgruckz

Platinum

• Pip
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:25 AM

ah mr. writer mawalang galang na po pero kaya po wala sa asap xv si sarah these past weeks e dahil po sa may concert po siya abroad...opo, meron po promise... :25sgSwear:
regarding sa lipat-lipat issue... baka naman hindi...but nothing is impossible...

#7 jhonwayne

jhonwayne

Hall of Famer

• 8,193 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:52 AM

tama hindi alam ni mr. writer ang tamang dahilan kung bakit wala si Sarah sa ASAP for the past weeks, parang binayaran ang mr. writer na to ahhh.... we'll anyways, about sa paglipat... in my opinion, huwag na sana siyang elipat sa kabila... i'm sure hindi siya bibitawan ng ABS....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users