Sarah Geronimo, lilipat sa TV5!

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 vladimir

vladimir

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:30 AM

naku kung detractors man ni SG ang nagpalabas nitong mga balita, they're succeeding sa pagpapakalat nitong tsismis na ito... sa twitter and pex eh ito na ang mga tinatanong... sa twitter ni SG eh ito ang tinatanong sa kanya, siguro eh nakukulitan na din siya... pero sana talaga malinawagan ang chikang ito para hindi mabahala ang mga fans kakahintay ng developments w/ regards to this issue... sana talaga tsismis lang ito tulad dati... pero alam kaya ni SG ang lumalabas na tsismis na ito? ano mga kapwa fans, nagstart na ba ng email brigade sa VIVA? :)

#62 richardmuhlach

richardmuhlach
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:16 AM

Kahit p sabihin ng iba n nasa ibang bansa n di n nila masusubaybayan yung career ni sarah kapag umalis sya ng ABS, hello, meron n kayang youtube at websites n may livestreaming. And besides look at other artists like Tito, Vic, and Joey, they have been in the industry for almost 3 decades ng walang exposure masyado s ibang bansa. The key here is "sustainability." ABS is only good if you still have the star power pero pag wala n sa tabi k n lang. If you want sarah to stay in showbiz for so long, you should continue to support her to matter what. Vic del Rosario knows what's the best for her. He was in the industry for almost 3 decades also. He has produced a lot of quality films long before star cinema existed. Take for example nung inilipat ni boss vic si Mark at Sarah sa ABS. It was a very good decision kasi walang nangyayari p s career nina mark at sarah until both of them moved to ABS. That time bagsak din ang ratings ng ABS at nakitaan naman ng ABS ng malaking potential silang dalawa kaya binigyan sila ng pagkakataon to shine and the response was overwhelming when the singing champions were formed. It is so sad nga lang n bigla n lang binalewala ng ABS ang talent ni mark knowing that he is the only young male artist today n kayang sabayan ang talent ni sarah. Kung kaya ni sarah kumanta ng mga powerful songs, kaya rin ni mark. (Although Billy is a great dancer, he is only good in singing RnB songs. Di nya kayang kumanta ng mga powerful ballads) Kung kaya ni sarah sumayaw at kumanta at the same time, kaya rin ni mark. Kung kaya umarte ni sarah, kaya rin ni mark. Para s akin mas magaling umarte si mark kesa kay sarah although sarah is good in comedy. But the thing is mas pinaboran ng ABS yung mga sarili nilang male artists prompting viva to move mark in GMA. In fact, if ABS will also do the same thing that GMA did on their artists--that is to prioritize first their own homegrown artist--Viva cannot do anything about that. Mawawalan ng career sina sarah, mark, anne c., rachelle ann, etc kapag in-implement nila yon. Fortunately sila yung mas hinahanap ng mga tao kasi all of them are very talented kaya kung nasaan sila tataas yung ratings.

Wow, sa pinakahabahaba ng comment mo ano bottom line mo? na lumipat na lang talaga si sarah sa gma?! Kaya lang naman mostly in favor ang fans na mag stay si Sarah sa abs is because of abs technological advancement, and it has been their edge over other networks for years and years na. Because of this mas malawak ang reach nila, so mas maraming tao ang nakakapanod sa abs artist, e kaya nga gnon na lang ka importante sa gma na makuha nila ang ratings ng mega manila coz given na sa abs ang nationwide. TFC has been in existence for so long na, now lang nagkaron ng katapat hindi pa ganon kalaki market non overseas. while yes there is a possibility for our kababayan to switch or get pinoy tv just to follow sarah sa gma, but do you honestly think it would be a reasonable thing to do considering hard times din sa states or anywhere else for that matter. And not all fans/followers have internet to get access sa youtube or video streaming. In simple terms, tv libre lang wlang bayad panonood, kung san may mapapanood dun manood, kung ang isang tao nasa liblib na lugar may tv at antena lang wlang cable o kung ano at abs lang ang malakas ang signal yun ang pnonoorin nya. so kung ako yung tao na yun at lumipat si sarah sa gma or tv5 at wla kami nun mahina signal so pano ko pa sya mapapanod?! About management of talent hahayaan ko ng maglabo-labo ang viva at abs jan. But i have faith that sarah is in good hands at the moment.

my bottomline is that hindi lang ABS ang kayang magpasikat ng artist. kaya rin ng GMA. i'm not saying n lumipat n si sarah, but if the situation needs it then she needs to move. for your info, mas mura ang GMA Pinoy TV over TFC. if you have read carefully what i have written here, alam mo n abs is only good if you still have star power. pag wala k n non bibitawan k rin nila. sa ngayon they give all for sarah kasi very hot p sya at malaki ang pinapasok n pera pero once n mejo mahina n ang dating nya hindi n sya ganon bibigyang importansya. remember kristine hermosa. and i have said earlier if you want sustainability she should go to GMA kasi kokonti p yung masasabi mong mga Big Stars s kanila unlike s ABS n marami at minsan sila-sila mismo nagtitirahan. Now with regards to kokonti lang yung may internet at mahina ang signal, that's precisely the reason why GMA wanted Sarah because Sarah gives a lot of money to the company. If GMA continues to dominate Mega Manila soon they will conquer Nationwide because they have enough money to invest to strengthen their signals. gets.

"Now with regards to kokonti lang yung may internet at mahina ang signal, that's precisely the reason why GMA wanted Sarah because Sarah gives a lot of money to the company. If GMA continues to dominate Mega Manila soon they will conquer Nationwide because they have enough money to invest to strengthen their signals. gets." About this, sorry ha but if find this very funny, meaning to say after all these years after all the stars that have come and gone sa gma they weren't able to capitalized on it to give abs a good fight in terms of technological advancement, to have a wider audience reach. That they would need sarah to get this done?! e kawawa naman pala sila nka dpende sa isang tao ikakaunlad nila. Kabaligtaran sa abs they invested on their infrastructure,innovations long before Sarah ever came to abs and that's why they also got the big stars. Just a bit of history lang, Sarah first appeared sa SOP after she won star for a night, dont' know lang for how many episodes sya umapir, kaya there are people saying that kapuso sya before, well she's not. Kasi even if she's appearing sa sop before gma never offered her a contract. And so when an offer from abs came viva took it, the rest is history. Now after viva and abs created a big star out of Sarah all of a sudden gma would want her for improvement & to have a wider market reach?! that's just pathetic. Sarah is still young and still has alot to offer, and i firmly believe that she has yet to reach her peak so it would take years pa before her star shines dim, and if that day comes and she moves out of abs to join gma or even tv5 for sustainability ok lang, win win parin, kasi by that time institution na sya, hehe :). But don't get me wrong i also like gma in terms of news and documentaries, the best sila dun. Overkill and sensationalized kasi masydo news abs, biased pa, haayyyzz!! aquino broadcasting ekek, hehe :)

it's nice to have a conversation like this with you. to answer your statements above, the followings are my opinions:

1. About this, sorry ha but if find this very funny, meaning to say after all these years after all the stars that have come and gone sa gma they weren't able to capitalized on it to give abs a good fight in terms of technological advancement, to have a wider audience reach. That they would need sarah to get this done?! e kawawa naman pala sila nka dpende sa isang tao ikakaunlad nila. Kabaligtaran sa abs they invested on their infrastructure,innovations long before Sarah ever came to abs and that's why they also got the big stars.

- abs has been the number 1 tv station for so many years until felipe gozon took over the GMA management. abs is very advanced already in technology compared with GMA because abs has a lot of resources like TFC, ANC, SkyCable, MYX, WRR 101.9, Star Cinema, etc. to fund those technologies. the reason for this is that few years back all the biggest stars are in abs-cbn like Dolphy, Sharon Cuneta, Maricel Soriano, Aga Muhlach, Richard Gomez, etc. By having these biggest stars of course people would want to watch them and consequently will give abs huge amount of money through tv ads. because of this abs was able to invest on other business venture like the ones i have mentioned earlier. put simply, GMA also needs biggest stars to get a lot of viewers and to gain more profit in the end because of their stars' endorsements and tv ads. kaya nga what i have read in some article that GMA offered Sarah 3 or 5 times of her talent fees she is receiving in ABS because they knew that eventually Sarah will also give them more profit. in other words, it is worth to invest in getting Sarah's services. but despite this limited resource GMA was able to capitalize to be the number 1 tv station in mega manila this past few years because they were able to produce knew stars like angel locsin, richard gutierrez, marian rivera, dingdong dantes, etc. unfortunately abs made a drastic move to get angel locsin, who was the hottest star that time, by offering her a bigger talent fee. gladly GMA produced another big star in the name of Marian Rivera. However, there are sayings that abs camp were the ones behind the destruction of Marian's image in public. and it paid off. Marian's popularity was slowly faded away by Sarah Geronimo. People are going crazy over Sarah. She might not be as beautiful as Marian but her personality as a whole outshines Marian.

2. Just a bit of history lang, Sarah first appeared sa SOP after she won star for a night, dont' know lang for how many episodes sya umapir, kaya there are people saying that kapuso sya before, well she's not. Kasi even if she's appearing sa sop before gma never offered her a contract. And so when an offer from abs came viva took it, the rest is history.

- yeah sarah first appeared in sop. i didn't know that until i watched it in youtube. well for me the reason why sarah was not given an offer by GMA because first they still prioritized regine velasquez who was still at the peak of her career. second, they still don't know what sarah can offer. third, they have limited fund to invest for sarah. in other words, they are afraid to gamble to someone who is still not establish in the entertainment industry.

3. Now after viva and abs created a big star out of Sarah all of a sudden gma would want her for improvement & to have a wider market reach?! that's just pathetic.

- i think it's just the same thing that happened to angel locsin. before angel was just one of the artists of abs but when she became the brightest young star during her time suddenly abs came to the picture offering her a bigger talent fee. same with charice pempengco (although not that similar). when she became a big hit in the international scene, abs told the whole world that she is a true-blooded kapamilya when in fact they just simply ignored her talent and preferred sam concepcion over her. who is more pathetic there?

4. Sarah is still young and still has a lot to offer, and i firmly believe that she has yet to reach her peak so it would take years pa before her star shines dim, and if that day comes and she moves out of abs to join gma or even tv5 for sustainability ok lang, win win parin, kasi by that time institution na sya, hehe :).

- i agree with you here. sarah still has a lot to offer because she is still young. but i think she has got already her peak in the music scene but not in the movie scene. sarah is a multi-awarded singer and concert performer. no question about that but in terms of acting she is still a lot to improve. although she is a two-time box office queen, that every young female artist today would really want to be, she is yet to prove herself if she can still be the box office queen despite not being paired with JL. Sharon Cuneta and Nora Aunor, who are both known as singers first before becoming a multi-awarded actresses, for instance have really excelled in this category. This is the category that sarah is yet to achieve convincingly. also in my opinion as much as possible sana if ever man n lilipat sya, mas maganda yung supersikat p sya kasi pag lumipat sya sa ibang network ng wala ng masyadong projects iisipin ng tao e laos n sya kahit sabihin pang institution n sya just like what happened to Maricel Soriano and Dolphy.

5. But don't get me wrong i also like gma in terms of news and documentaries, the best sila dun. Overkill and sensationalized kasi masydo news abs, biased pa, haayyyzz!! aquino broadcasting ekek, hehe :)

- same opinion ulit. hehehe...mas maganda yung news and documentaries ng GMA over ABS..

Dagdag ko lang po kung bakit magaganda yung mga shows ng ABS at may class kasi as I have said abs has a lot of resources and funds to be able to get the best people in the industry from staffs to directors to the artists. If Viva and GMA will work together, it is not possible that they can surpass ABS. With Viva giving GMA their best talents like Sarah, Mark B., Anne C., Rachelle Ann both companies will eventually achieve their own goals--that is to be more profitable also..not just abs who is almost monopolizing the entertainment industry from tv to movies.

Bottomline, i will still support sarah in whatever station she will be. she and mark b. are the reasons why i watched abs and gma. hehehe.. and not because of the station. Well, that's all for now...God bless us all!

#63 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 05:39 PM

This could be their worst move kung mangyari man. Hindi masusukat kung gaano kalaki ang tulong na ibinigay at exposure na nakukuha niya sa ABS at TFC. Sa ABS, she gets to be with the best kaya she shines more. Napapakita niyang mas angat siya sa iba na magaling na. Mas nachachallenge siya. Sa TV5, ano meron dun? Pera? Kung gusto ng Viva magtagal si Sarah sa industry, kailangan long term ang isipin, hindi yung who offers more money NOW.

Kung pag-aalaga rin lang, d hamak na mas magagandang projects ang nakukuha ni Sarah sa ABS. Ang importance na binibigay sa kanya sa ASAP, arguably mas valued siya ng show kesa kay Gary V, ZZP, Martin. Ang production and creative teams ng 1DOL, topnotch and walang tigil sa meetings for the show. AVSL and YCML used writers and crew from Star Cinema. Kaya lang naging co-producer ang Viva eh dahil kay Sarah.

Her schedule as it is eh punong-puno na. So hindi siya kulang sa projects. Ang dapat mangyari ngayon para mag-improve siya and lalong maging successful eh BETTER QUALITY projects... acting workshops (continuously learn other methods), may kabuluhang movies, and more original songs. Hindi solution jan ang lumipat ng station.

TAMAAAA!!!!!! AGREE!!!!

#64 FULGOR

FULGOR

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

Kahit p sabihin ng iba n nasa ibang bansa n di n nila masusubaybayan yung career ni sarah kapag umalis sya ng ABS, hello, meron n kayang youtube at websites n may livestreaming. And besides look at other artists like Tito, Vic, and Joey, they have been in the industry for almost 3 decades ng walang exposure masyado s ibang bansa. The key here is "sustainability." ABS is only good if you still have the star power pero pag wala n sa tabi k n lang. If you want sarah to stay in showbiz for so long, you should continue to support her to matter what. Vic del Rosario knows what's the best for her. He was in the industry for almost 3 decades also. He has produced a lot of quality films long before star cinema existed. Take for example nung inilipat ni boss vic si Mark at Sarah sa ABS. It was a very good decision kasi walang nangyayari p s career nina mark at sarah until both of them moved to ABS. That time bagsak din ang ratings ng ABS at nakitaan naman ng ABS ng malaking potential silang dalawa kaya binigyan sila ng pagkakataon to shine and the response was overwhelming when the singing champions were formed. It is so sad nga lang n bigla n lang binalewala ng ABS ang talent ni mark knowing that he is the only young male artist today n kayang sabayan ang talent ni sarah. Kung kaya ni sarah kumanta ng mga powerful songs, kaya rin ni mark. (Although Billy is a great dancer, he is only good in singing RnB songs. Di nya kayang kumanta ng mga powerful ballads) Kung kaya ni sarah sumayaw at kumanta at the same time, kaya rin ni mark. Kung kaya umarte ni sarah, kaya rin ni mark. Para s akin mas magaling umarte si mark kesa kay sarah although sarah is good in comedy. But the thing is mas pinaboran ng ABS yung mga sarili nilang male artists prompting viva to move mark in GMA. In fact, if ABS will also do the same thing that GMA did on their artists--that is to prioritize first their own homegrown artist--Viva cannot do anything about that. Mawawalan ng career sina sarah, mark, anne c., rachelle ann, etc kapag in-implement nila yon. Fortunately sila yung mas hinahanap ng mga tao kasi all of them are very talented kaya kung nasaan sila tataas yung ratings.

Wow, sa pinakahabahaba ng comment mo ano bottom line mo? na lumipat na lang talaga si sarah sa gma?! Kaya lang naman mostly in favor ang fans na mag stay si Sarah sa abs is because of abs technological advancement, and it has been their edge over other networks for years and years na. Because of this mas malawak ang reach nila, so mas maraming tao ang nakakapanod sa abs artist, e kaya nga gnon na lang ka importante sa gma na makuha nila ang ratings ng mega manila coz given na sa abs ang nationwide. TFC has been in existence for so long na, now lang nagkaron ng katapat hindi pa ganon kalaki market non overseas. while yes there is a possibility for our kababayan to switch or get pinoy tv just to follow sarah sa gma, but do you honestly think it would be a reasonable thing to do considering hard times din sa states or anywhere else for that matter. And not all fans/followers have internet to get access sa youtube or video streaming. In simple terms, tv libre lang wlang bayad panonood, kung san may mapapanood dun manood, kung ang isang tao nasa liblib na lugar may tv at antena lang wlang cable o kung ano at abs lang ang malakas ang signal yun ang pnonoorin nya. so kung ako yung tao na yun at lumipat si sarah sa gma or tv5 at wla kami nun mahina signal so pano ko pa sya mapapanod?! About management of talent hahayaan ko ng maglabo-labo ang viva at abs jan. But i have faith that sarah is in good hands at the moment.

my bottomline is that hindi lang ABS ang kayang magpasikat ng artist. kaya rin ng GMA. i'm not saying n lumipat n si sarah, but if the situation needs it then she needs to move. for your info, mas mura ang GMA Pinoy TV over TFC. if you have read carefully what i have written here, alam mo n abs is only good if you still have star power. pag wala k n non bibitawan k rin nila. sa ngayon they give all for sarah kasi very hot p sya at malaki ang pinapasok n pera pero once n mejo mahina n ang dating nya hindi n sya ganon bibigyang importansya. remember kristine hermosa. and i have said earlier if you want sustainability she should go to GMA kasi kokonti p yung masasabi mong mga Big Stars s kanila unlike s ABS n marami at minsan sila-sila mismo nagtitirahan. Now with regards to kokonti lang yung may internet at mahina ang signal, that's precisely the reason why GMA wanted Sarah because Sarah gives a lot of money to the company. If GMA continues to dominate Mega Manila soon they will conquer Nationwide because they have enough money to invest to strengthen their signals. gets.

"Now with regards to kokonti lang yung may internet at mahina ang signal, that's precisely the reason why GMA wanted Sarah because Sarah gives a lot of money to the company. If GMA continues to dominate Mega Manila soon they will conquer Nationwide because they have enough money to invest to strengthen their signals. gets." About this, sorry ha but if find this very funny, meaning to say after all these years after all the stars that have come and gone sa gma they weren't able to capitalized on it to give abs a good fight in terms of technological advancement, to have a wider audience reach. That they would need sarah to get this done?! e kawawa naman pala sila nka dpende sa isang tao ikakaunlad nila. Kabaligtaran sa abs they invested on their infrastructure,innovations long before Sarah ever came to abs and that's why they also got the big stars. Just a bit of history lang, Sarah first appeared sa SOP after she won star for a night, dont' know lang for how many episodes sya umapir, kaya there are people saying that kapuso sya before, well she's not. Kasi even if she's appearing sa sop before gma never offered her a contract. And so when an offer from abs came viva took it, the rest is history. Now after viva and abs created a big star out of Sarah all of a sudden gma would want her for improvement & to have a wider market reach?! that's just pathetic. Sarah is still young and still has alot to offer, and i firmly believe that she has yet to reach her peak so it would take years pa before her star shines dim, and if that day comes and she moves out of abs to join gma or even tv5 for sustainability ok lang, win win parin, kasi by that time institution na sya, hehe :). But don't get me wrong i also like gma in terms of news and documentaries, the best sila dun. Overkill and sensationalized kasi masydo news abs, biased pa, haayyyzz!! aquino broadcasting ekek, hehe :)

it's nice to have a conversation like this with you. to answer your statements above, the followings are my opinions:

1. About this, sorry ha but if find this very funny, meaning to say after all these years after all the stars that have come and gone sa gma they weren't able to capitalized on it to give abs a good fight in terms of technological advancement, to have a wider audience reach. That they would need sarah to get this done?! e kawawa naman pala sila nka dpende sa isang tao ikakaunlad nila. Kabaligtaran sa abs they invested on their infrastructure,innovations long before Sarah ever came to abs and that's why they also got the big stars.

- abs has been the number 1 tv station for so many years until felipe gozon took over the GMA management. abs is very advanced already in technology compared with GMA because abs has a lot of resources like TFC, ANC, SkyCable, MYX, WRR 101.9, Star Cinema, etc. to fund those technologies. the reason for this is that few years back all the biggest stars are in abs-cbn like Dolphy, Sharon Cuneta, Maricel Soriano, Aga Muhlach, Richard Gomez, etc. By having these biggest stars of course people would want to watch them and consequently will give abs huge amount of money through tv ads. because of this abs was able to invest on other business venture like the ones i have mentioned earlier. put simply, GMA also needs biggest stars to get a lot of viewers and to gain more profit in the end because of their stars' endorsements and tv ads. kaya nga what i have read in some article that GMA offered Sarah 3 or 5 times of her talent fees she is receiving in ABS because they knew that eventually Sarah will also give them more profit. in other words, it is worth to invest in getting Sarah's services. but despite this limited resource GMA was able to capitalize to be the number 1 tv station in mega manila this past few years because they were able to produce knew stars like angel locsin, richard gutierrez, marian rivera, dingdong dantes, etc. unfortunately abs made a drastic move to get angel locsin, who was the hottest star that time, by offering her a bigger talent fee. gladly GMA produced another big star in the name of Marian Rivera. However, there are sayings that abs camp were the ones behind the destruction of Marian's image in public. and it paid off. Marian's popularity was slowly faded away by Sarah Geronimo. People are going crazy over Sarah. She might not be as beautiful as Marian but her personality as a whole outshines Marian.

2. Just a bit of history lang, Sarah first appeared sa SOP after she won star for a night, dont' know lang for how many episodes sya umapir, kaya there are people saying that kapuso sya before, well she's not. Kasi even if she's appearing sa sop before gma never offered her a contract. And so when an offer from abs came viva took it, the rest is history.

- yeah sarah first appeared in sop. i didn't know that until i watched it in youtube. well for me the reason why sarah was not given an offer by GMA because first they still prioritized regine velasquez who was still at the peak of her career. second, they still don't know what sarah can offer. third, they have limited fund to invest for sarah. in other words, they are afraid to gamble to someone who is still not establish in the entertainment industry.

3. Now after viva and abs created a big star out of Sarah all of a sudden gma would want her for improvement & to have a wider market reach?! that's just pathetic.

- i think it's just the same thing that happened to angel locsin. before angel was just one of the artists of abs but when she became the brightest young star during her time suddenly abs came to the picture offering her a bigger talent fee. same with charice pempengco (although not that similar). when she became a big hit in the international scene, abs told the whole world that she is a true-blooded kapamilya when in fact they just simply ignored her talent and preferred sam concepcion over her. who is more pathetic there?

4. Sarah is still young and still has a lot to offer, and i firmly believe that she has yet to reach her peak so it would take years pa before her star shines dim, and if that day comes and she moves out of abs to join gma or even tv5 for sustainability ok lang, win win parin, kasi by that time institution na sya, hehe :).

- i agree with you here. sarah still has a lot to offer because she is still young. but i think she has got already her peak in the music scene but not in the movie scene. sarah is a multi-awarded singer and concert performer. no question about that but in terms of acting she is still a lot to improve. although she is a two-time box office queen, that every young female artist today would really want to be, she is yet to prove herself if she can still be the box office queen despite not being paired with JL. Sharon Cuneta and Nora Aunor, who are both known as singers first before becoming a multi-awarded actresses, for instance have really excelled in this category. This is the category that sarah is yet to achieve convincingly. also in my opinion as much as possible sana if ever man n lilipat sya, mas maganda yung supersikat p sya kasi pag lumipat sya sa ibang network ng wala ng masyadong projects iisipin ng tao e laos n sya kahit sabihin pang institution n sya just like what happened to Maricel Soriano and Dolphy.

5. But don't get me wrong i also like gma in terms of news and documentaries, the best sila dun. Overkill and sensationalized kasi masydo news abs, biased pa, haayyyzz!! aquino broadcasting ekek, hehe :)

- same opinion ulit. hehehe...mas maganda yung news and documentaries ng GMA over ABS..

Dagdag ko lang po kung bakit magaganda yung mga shows ng ABS at may class kasi as I have said abs has a lot of resources and funds to be able to get the best people in the industry from staffs to directors to the artists. If Viva and GMA will work together, it is not possible that they can surpass ABS. With Viva giving GMA their best talents like Sarah, Mark B., Anne C., Rachelle Ann both companies will eventually achieve their own goals--that is to be more profitable also..not just abs who is almost monopolizing the entertainment industry from tv to movies.

Bottomline, i will still support sarah in whatever station she will be. she and mark b. are the reasons why i watched abs and gma. hehehe.. and not because of the station. Well, that's all for now...God bless us all!

-Yup same here, my allegiance is to the artist and not the show or network, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sarah remains with abs for three more years or at least up until her contract with viva expires which is about 3 years from now by 2013.

#65 vladimir

vladimir

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

hello po... i just read an article sa PEX from Bandera newspaper ata na interview kay SG. And she cleared the issue. wala daw po siyang alam sa mga balitang kumakalat about her move to CH. 5. Ito lang po ang gyst nung interview...She said that she's very grateful sa ABS and hindi niya kayang iwanan o hindi niya iiwan ang ABS hanggat gusto pa siya ng station... I think it was from the ASHLLOYD thread, andun yun buong article... so i guess, we can stay calm na... for the meantime, until another lipatan issue pops up again... hehe pero nakapagpadala na rin ako ng email sa VIVA para atleast alam nila yun mga sentiments ng ibang fans, kahit ito'y isang bali-balita lamang... thank you po, and have a nice day sa lahat!!! :D

#66 richardmuhlach

richardmuhlach
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

@FULGOR

well, i respect your opinion. i know you love sarah as much as i do and you really want the best for her. dagdag ko lang don s item #2 above kung bakit hindi inofferan si sarah ng GMA to be part of SOP kasi in my opinion namamayagpag s ratings ang SOP non...malakas kasi yung segment ng back to back to back ng SOP composed of regine, jaya, lani, janno, and ogie until umalis si lani at nag-guest ng ilang beses s ASAP. bagsak n bagsak ang ratings ng ASAP especially s mega manila. akala ko nga aalisin n ang ASAP e dahil kahit si martin nievera nagge-guest n rin s SOP..kahit kinuha ng ASAP si Gary V hindi p rin tumaas yung ratings until sumikat ang mga singing champions..nakitaan ng ABS si sarah at mark ng big potentials kaya inofferan sila at pinagsanib yung champions ng Star for a Night at champions ng Star in a Million composed of erik and sheryn..parang blessing in disguise yung pagsikat ng singing champions composed of sarah, mark, erik, and sheryn then eventually sinali sina rachelle ann at christian at yon unti-unting umaangat s ratings ang ASAP..kaya nabasa ko s ibang thread n somehow sumama yong loob ng ibang fans ni mark at rachelle and even sheryn for giving them less exposures kasi sila yung bumuhay s ASAP e tapos babalewalain n lang ng ganun..tinapatan nila yung back to back to back ng SOP..yung champions showdown at mostly yon yung inaabangan n segment s ASAP..as i always said ok k s abs kapag sikat k p pero pag hindi n masyado balewala k n s kanila..pero ang GMA hindi..kahit maraming nagsasabi n tanggalin n sina janno at jaya s party pilipinas hindi ginagawa ng GMA..siguro for the sake of gratitude n rin ng GMA for janno and jaya..they've been very loyal s GMA..yun lang po...hehehe...

#67 Bebehkoh

Bebehkoh

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:17 AM

thanks for sharing poh!!!
and dont forget na manuod ng concert series ni idol SARAH sa tv5
september 6, 6pm poh..!!!

and of course ung IDOL is showing also!!!
gud luck on our IDOL!!!

*POWER HUG!!!

#68 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

thanks for sharing

#69 peterlyn

peterlyn
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:17 AM

cmon...hnde aman cguro gugustuhin n sarah lumipat s t.v 5...
ms mgnda aman ang career nya s abs kesa dun...
imsure issuelng yun at ndemangyyri...
never g2wa ng move ang viva lalo n pgdting ky sarah...

#70 peterlyn

peterlyn
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

thanks for sharing poh!!!
and dont forget na manuod ng concert series ni idol SARAH sa tv5
september 6, 6pm poh..!!!

and of course ung IDOL is showing also!!!
gud luck on our IDOL!!!

*POWER HUG!!!

tv 5...??????

#71 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

Sarah Geronimo, lilipat sa TV5!
Abante 8/24/2010
by Jojo Gabinete

UMIINGAY na ang balita na malaki ang posibilidad na lumipat si Sarah Geronimo sa TV5. Isang insider ang source ng balita na hanggang sa katapusan na lamang ng taon (December 2010) ang kontrata ni Sarah sa ABS CBN at may tsansa na ili­pat siya ni Viva Films big boss Vic del Rosario sa Kapatid network.

Si Boss Vic ang manager ni Sarah at siya rin ang current business adviser ni Willie Revillame na napapabalita na lilipat din sa TV5.

Thanks for sharing..I just pray that this idea of sarah transferring to TV5 will not push through, viva should think about sarah's career and not just about generating income for their company care of sarah's career..sarah as the majority of people know is fine and ok at ABS-CBN and her career would definitely shine more on this network..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :25sgSwear: :45sgWohoo: :27sgNaku2: :peacecirclesmaller:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users