• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

Sarah G transfers to another company

True beauty comes from within. Sarah Geronimo is one of the best role models of this generation, especially to the Filipino youth. Together with the beautiful traits of a Filipina, Sarah Geronimo also personifies the love of Filipinos to music. Hence, she is now the newest endorser of My|Phone. My|Phone is the first and only Filipino mobile phone that has dual SIM mobility packaged in a handful carrying at much affordable prices.

Posted Image

Sarah G. signed a fifteen - month contract with the Filipino pride mobile phone My|Phone last Friday. She, together with her manager Vic del Rosario, they scrutinized the presentation presented by Mr. Beda Mañalac, Vice President of the Solid Group Inc.
Sarah Geronimo is in deep gratitude as she was welcomed by her newest family, My|Phone.

Posted Image

“I’m so blessed na dumating po itong endorsement na ito, napakagandang endorsement na ito. Napakameaningful na endorsement. Thank you sa My|Phone to be part of the family.”

Posted Image

Mr. Joseph Lim, owner of Solid Group Inc. producer of My|Phone said, "I think My|Phone wants to be not just a phone but a source of entertainment for people,” pertaining to the value of My|Phone to the market.
Posted Image
Posted Image

After her contract with Sony Ericsson, My|Phone will be entering the scene at Sarah G’s concert. Special My|Phone models are to be released and there would have exclusive Sarah G’s selection of music only to be heard with My|Phone. A specially designed phone for Sarah G is on the process of production. The brand will also feature My|Phone as the first music album phone of today. Songs are protected to avoid piracy.

Mr. Jingo Fermin, President of Solid Group Inc. producer of My|Phone said,
“Sarah would capture the spirit of what we want to show the Filipino consumer which is ‘you have an affordable, quality phone.”

Posted Image

Prominent My|Phone phone is the Ninoy Aquino phones that mark the Filipino’s pride and unity.

Do you think Sarah will be more connected with you, as her fan with My|Phone or with her former endorsement of mobile phone brand with Sony Ericsson?

#2 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

congrats on your new endorsement Sarah! ganda ng pics. :)

OT: err....parang it's not ethically correct for Viva to be mentioning SE and even making a comparison on this article....hmm. :closedeyes:

#3 monique sophia

monique sophia

Hall of Famer

• 7,191 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

hmmm mas mura ang my phone.. super affordable.. ^^

#4 Sargail23

Sargail23

Gold

• 297 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

OT: err....parang it's not ethically correct for Viva to be mentioning SE and even making a comparison on this article....hmm. :closedeyes:

tama po kayo miss O. saka di kaya masira credibility ni sarah dito..SE dati tapos my phone ngayon..i mean this is business, but maiintindihan ba nung iba? ang alam ko nga po national sponsor pa ni sg and SE sa rb philippine tour nya eh..

#5 minestrone

minestrone

Platinum

• Pip
  • 372 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:56 PM

Good afternoon!!! It is a lovely day. :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations on your newest endorsement, Sarah! ym41 ym41 Excited to see your print ads, TVC, etc.

Thank you My|Phone for trusting our princess.

#6 Grendaizer

Grendaizer

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:05 PM

Yan din nasa isip ko...oh well...

thanks for sharing.

#7 bhabyf25

bhabyf25

10X Platinum

• 3,052 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 09:53 PM

thanks for sharing.........

#8 Tinzx_pOt

Tinzx_pOt
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

congratulations ate! new endorsement nman! God bLess we are always here for you! love you!

#9 darwyne3296@yahoo.com

darwyne3296@yahoo.com

Champion

• 43 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:04 AM

hay susme! pagkaganda naman talga ni sarah! hay sana ganyan din ako kaganda! haaaaay! GANDA NIYA TALAGA!!!! ANO BAAAA!

#10 rosary

rosary

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

tama po kayo miss O. saka di kaya masira credibility ni sarah dito..SE dati tapos my phone ngayon..i mean this is business, but maiintindihan ba nung iba? ang alam ko nga po national sponsor pa ni sg and SE sa rb philippine tour nya eh..

Peace to all!

I believe that Sony and Solid Group is related somehow. I'm not so sure, but Solid Group is parang sister company ng Sony.
Sony being the distributor of the branded products while the Solid Group is for the locally produced.
Kasi, I use to go to the Solid Group to repair and maintain our Sony broadcast equipment. Before, the Soild Group is parang technical arm ng Sony,Inc.
I'm sure Mr. Del Rosario knows what is best for Sarah's career in terms of her endorsements.

God bless!

#11 MegaSG4ever

MegaSG4ever

Platinum

• Pip
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 01:56 AM

Ganda tlga ni ATE SARAH!!!!!!!!!
Please let me know kung kelan magiging available ang ticket for her concert with Martin Nievera sa Araneta. Thank you po! :SG Check Villar x752010:

#12 maverick2007

maverick2007

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:07 AM

OT: you're right Ms. O...

anyways congrats Sarah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users