Photo

Jay-R wants to make a duet with Sarah G.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#13 arcangel

arcangel

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:39 PM

This proves the star power of Sarah!

Thanks for sharing!

#14 pangilinan2327

pangilinan2327

Champion

• 40 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:16 PM

..yes naman!,..madami tlagang gustong makaduet ang nag-iisang SARAH GERONIMO..

:peacecirclesmaller:

#15 iloveasher

iloveasher

15X Platinum

• 4,633 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:32 PM

Friday, 08 October 2010 18:21 administrator
E-mail Print PDF

Popstar Princess’ guest artists such as Christian Bautista, XLR8, Charlie Green, Robi Domingo, Mark Bautista, G-Force, John Pratts, Jimmy Marquez to name a few are always in great shape whenever they perform for Sarah Geronimo’s Record Breaker Concert Tour within and outside the Philippines.

With some of them doing collaboration with Sarah G, Jay-R who does solo performances is also honored to be sharing stage with the Popstar Princess.

When asked if how it feels being part of Sarah G’s guest artist in the Record Breaker Promotional Tour in Batangas and Cabanatuan, he said, “Si Sarah, she has so many fans. I’m so amazed kasi everywhere she goes, andaming tao. For singers, siyempre it’s always good to sing in the big crowd. Masarap yung feeling pag yung may sigawan. Natutuwa sila pag nakikita ka.”
Cabanatuan City, known for its massive registered number of tricycles is a good place to roam the ‘Rice Bowl of the Philippines', Nueva Ecija. Jay-R shared that if given a chance to take Sarah somewhere with a tricycle, he said, “Si Sarah e, buong mundo ata napuntahan na niya. Dadalhin ko siya sa studio ko para magrecording ng isang kanta. Duet kami.”
Is Jay-R open to share stage once again with Sarah Geronimo? “Oh yeah. It’s a privilege and honor to do a concert with Sarah, diba? I would love too,” the Prince of RnB told the team.

My link

i would also love that :SG Picture Picture:

#16 iloveasher

iloveasher

15X Platinum

• 4,633 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

Friday, 08 October 2010 18:21 administrator
E-mail Print PDF

Popstar Princess’ guest artists such as Christian Bautista, XLR8, Charlie Green, Robi Domingo, Mark Bautista, G-Force, John Pratts, Jimmy Marquez to name a few are always in great shape whenever they perform for Sarah Geronimo’s Record Breaker Concert Tour within and outside the Philippines.

With some of them doing collaboration with Sarah G, Jay-R who does solo performances is also honored to be sharing stage with the Popstar Princess.

When asked if how it feels being part of Sarah G’s guest artist in the Record Breaker Promotional Tour in Batangas and Cabanatuan, he said, “Si Sarah, she has so many fans. I’m so amazed kasi everywhere she goes, andaming tao. For singers, siyempre it’s always good to sing in the big crowd. Masarap yung feeling pag yung may sigawan. Natutuwa sila pag nakikita ka.”
Cabanatuan City, known for its massive registered number of tricycles is a good place to roam the ‘Rice Bowl of the Philippines', Nueva Ecija. Jay-R shared that if given a chance to take Sarah somewhere with a tricycle, he said, “Si Sarah e, buong mundo ata napuntahan na niya. Dadalhin ko siya sa studio ko para magrecording ng isang kanta. Duet kami.”
Is Jay-R open to share stage once again with Sarah Geronimo? “Oh yeah. It’s a privilege and honor to do a concert with Sarah, diba? I would love too,” the Prince of RnB told the team.

My link

sorry doble posting

Edited by iloveasher, 02 November 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#17 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:05 PM

thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users