ABS CBN Station ID 2010

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#1 tita cristy

tita cristy

Popster

• 5,904 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 03:20 PM

POPSTERS DON'T PANIC! Sarah Geronimo was not included in ABS-CBN CHRISTMAS STATION ID coz she was on her vacation when the taping was done. Hopefully when she comes back on Nov. 12 (her timetable to go back to her so many commitments na naka line up) she will be able to do her part.

#2 sgruckz

sgruckz

Platinum

• Pip
  • 497 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 08:44 PM

POPSTERS DON'T PANIC! Sarah Geronimo was not included in ABS-CBN CHRISTMAS STATION ID coz she was on her vacation when the taping was done. Hopefully when she comes back on Nov. 12 (her timetable to go back to her so many commitments na naka line up) she will be able to do her part.

Sana nga po talaga mabago pa 'yung Christmas station id ng DOS at makasama si Sarah... Just like last year, nung unang pinalabas wala si Sharon pero nagawan ng paraan at nakasama na rin siya...

#3 sarah_geronimitis_patient

sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:29 AM

hi all,

just putting this topic out here since some popsters mentioned that sarah WILL BE shooting for her part on ABS-CBN's annual station id vid.

thanks!

#4 Grendaizer

Grendaizer

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:47 AM

Hmmmm... paano ba ako mag react dito??? hehehe

Wait ko na lang ang version na kasama si Sarah... kung wala eh isipin niyo na ang dapat isipin.

#5 sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 06:53 AM

^exactly. :p it's like waiting to cash an IOU note that was not really written/given out. oh well, the wait begins.

#6 jillianalexis

jillianalexis

Gold

• 286 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

^exactly. :p it's like waiting to cash an IOU note that was not really written/given out. oh well, the wait begins.

Hello, pa comment lang....... sabi nila on vacation si Sarah when they we're shooting, eh bakit sila Sam, Bea, Christian were out of the country eh bakit nakapag shoot din??????(Palagay ko iyong iba nakapag shooting ng ahead of the time, like Christian, he's been out of the country, I just don't know how many weeks na siyang wala pero nakapag shooting ahead of time..... eh bakit tinapat ang part ni SG sa sinasabi nilang shooting na bakasyon daw ni Sarah....kung hindi pa nag-react ang fans ni SG sa ASAP twitter account di sila makakapag explain..... hay naku ABS CBN talagang may hidden agenda....... Peace.....

#7 reta

reta

Gold

• 237 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 08:55 AM

:64:Becoming DAPAT LANG NA ISALI SI SARAH DITO MAG ANTAY NLANG TAYO NA MNGA FANS NI SARAH SANA ISAMA NILA C SARAH :47sgPeace2: :Wans Pray:

#8 krytel

krytel

Champion

• 67 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Nakakatuwa lang po na mapafacebook,twitter, youtube, pex at iba pa,basta Christmas Id ng ABS ang topic, hinahanap ng tao si Sarah Geronimo! Kung bakit naman kasi sa dami ng pwedeng mawala, si Sarah Geronimo pa. ayan tuloy.

#9 laniash

laniash

Platinum

• Pip
  • 407 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 09:58 AM

Nakakatuwa lang po na mapafacebook,twitter, youtube, pex at iba pa,basta Christmas Id ng ABS ang topic, hinahanap ng tao si Sarah Geronimo! Kung bakit naman kasi sa dami ng pwedeng mawala, si Sarah Geronimo pa. ayan tuloy.

hAY Agree si Sarah ang hinahanap ng lahat ng tao hindi na yung christmas id ang pinag uusapan kundi nasaan si Sarah? bakit wala si Sarah? kung yung iba nagawan nila ng paraan na ma itape kung ginusto nila talaga they have scheduled Sarah to taped ahead of time, akala siguro nila hindi hahanapin si Sarah eh ano ngayon? :lol:

#10 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

Hello, pa comment lang....... sabi nila on vacation si Sarah when they we're shooting, eh bakit sila Sam, Bea, Christian were out of the country eh bakit nakapag shoot din??????(Palagay ko iyong iba nakapag shooting ng ahead of the time, like Christian, he's been out of the country, I just don't know how many weeks na siyang wala pero nakapag shooting ahead of time..... eh bakit tinapat ang part ni SG sa sinasabi nilang shooting na bakasyon daw ni Sarah....kung hindi pa nag-react ang fans ni SG sa ASAP twitter account di sila makakapag explain..... hay naku ABS CBN talagang may hidden agenda....... Peace.....

JUST MY THOUGHT....

I would like to give ABS-CBN the benefit of the doubt but very mindful of the fact that SG is not a homegrown ABS-CBN talent.

SarahG had been humble enough to acknowledge and be thankful to ABS-CBN but at the same token if she does not have the STAR quality and the talent she won't be what she is right now. SarahG had given 110% of herself and surely had generated millions thru ADS for ABS-CBN.

If not having her at X'mas ID is a way of making a point OKEY lang. SG has a lot of stuff she could do to show her weight in the entertainment business.SG is not the young SG who is struggling, she is at the TOP now and there will be people who will try to bring her down. As I said before, nothing could bring a good person down not to mention a very talented one. If ever she would slow down, that is her prerogative. She had accomplished so much at an early age and she has the right to enjoy whatever she had worked hard for. As I see it, she had made a mark already and nothing could take that away from her.

If abs-cbn chooses not to give her the right treatment that she deserves, a year will pass by with a blink of an eye.With the high expectations and speculations, SarahG had handled herself with grace and dignity.

For now, lets be ALL ONE, lets show that SG has a strong FORCE/SUPPORTERS, that we accept changes in a fair fight thru polite e-mails.twitter,FB and other social networking....

Edited by ining1, 10 November 2010 - 02:33 AM.

#11 sarah_geronimitis_patient

Sarahddict

• 9,410 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

if there is clamor for sarah to be on the SID, ABS will definitely do something. :)

they key is for us to be civil about it.

it will do us no good if we threaten ABS, because as i see it, you really can't threaten a bully without expecting any retaliation. :lol:

#12 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:48 PM

if there is clamor for sarah to be on the SID, ABS will definitely do something. :)

they key is for us to be civil about it.

it will do us no good if we threaten ABS, because as i see it, you really can't threaten a bully without expecting any retaliation. :lol:

I agree. Positive approach is more effective. Personally, if what was done was because of deliberate calculated omission then the harm was done. However,I won't let them get away that easy. A simple word such us We miss SG @ CID or Where is SG? tweeted or send thru YT,FB by thousands will send a strong message. A message that anything about SG is being noticed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users