#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

Pops to Sarah: Have your own title
by Mario Bautista
Friday, 17 December 2010 17:32

ANNABELLE Rama hosted a solo presscon for Pops Fernandez to announce the Valentine concert her Royale Artists Management is producing, I Valentine U, on February 12, 2011, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel grand ballroom, with dinner at 7:30 p.m. and show at 9 p.m. Pops will be with Ogie Alcasid. Special guests are Regine Velasquez, Solenn Heussaff, Bea Tantoco, the G Force, and Annabelles newly formed group of sexy girls called ICandy: Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Carla Humphries, Bubbles Paraiso and Arci Munoz. Musical director is Ryan Cayabyab with Al Quinn as stage director.

What can Pops say that ex-hubby Martin Nieveras own show is also on that date? O, ang saya-saya, di ba? she says. Nagkausap na kami about that and it cant be helped kasi 'yun ang magandang date for the Valentine weekend.

So which show will their sons Robin and Ram watch? Choice na nila 'yun. But Im sure theyll start earlier kasi sa Araneta sila so puwede namang sumunod sa amin. The diference, may dinner ang show namin. First time ko to do a concert with Ogie so Im excited, tapos kasama pa si Regine. Ill be attending their wedding this Wednesday and Im so happy for them.

What about her? Would she get married again? Ill only do so if Id find the right guy, but otherwise, Im happy now so they cant say na malamig ang Pasko ko as Im with family and friends.

What will they offer in I Valentine U? First time ko rin to work with Ryan Cayabyab kaya ganado ako. People will expect a lot of love songs so we got a medley of all the love songs you can think of. Ang haba-haba ng number na yun. Its our way of spreading love in the season of hearts to make you feel romantic.

What can she say about some folks saying Sarah Geronimo is the new Concert Queen? I have no hang-ups about that so I dont feel insecure. But I think its better for other singers to have their own titles, di ba?

Hows Annabelle Rama as her new manager? Im so happy sa kanya. Nagugulat ako as she really works fast. Ang dami ko agad shows and guestings. She even asked me if I want to do teleserye pero ayoko ng overnight taping so I just want to sing and do hosting.

Annabelle says VIP tickets (P6,000) for I Valentine U are almost sold out. You can still get the silver tickets (P4,000) and regular tickets (P3,000) at Royal Artists, 727-2534, 727-2536.

http://www.journal.c...-own-title.html

#2 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:40 AM

by Mario Bautista

ANNABELLE Rama hosted a solo presscon for Pops Fernandez to announce the Valentine concert her Royale Artists Management is producing, I Valentine U, on February 12, 2011, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel grand ballroom, with dinner at 7:30 p.m. and show at 9 p.m. Pops will be with Ogie Alcasid. Special guests are Regine Velasquez, Solenn Heussaff, Bea Tantoco, the G Force, and Annabelles newly formed group of sexy girls called ICandy: Ehra and Michelle Madrigal, Carla Humphries, Bubbles Paraiso and Arci Munoz. Musical director is Ryan Cayabyab with Al Quinn as stage director.

What can Pops say that ex-hubby Martin Nieveras own show is also on that date? O, ang saya-saya, di ba? she says. Nagkausap na kami about that and it cant be helped kasi 'yun ang magandang date for the Valentine weekend.

So which show will their sons Robin and Ram watch? Choice na nila 'yun. But Im sure theyll start earlier kasi sa Araneta sila so puwede namang sumunod sa amin. The diference, may dinner ang show namin. First time ko to do a concert with Ogie so Im excited, tapos kasama pa si Regine. Ill be attending their wedding this Wednesday and Im so happy for them.

What about her? Would she get married again? Ill only do so if Id find the right guy, but otherwise, Im happy now so they cant say na malamig ang Pasko ko as Im with family and friends.

What will they offer in I Valentine U? First time ko rin to work with Ryan Cayabyab kaya ganado ako. People will expect a lot of love songs so we got a medley of all the love songs you can think of. Ang haba-haba ng number na yun. Its our way of spreading love in the season of hearts to make you feel romantic.

What can she say about some folks saying Sarah Geronimo is the new Concert Queen? I have no hang-ups about that so I dont feel insecure. But I think its better for other singers to have their own titles, di ba?

Hows Annabelle Rama as her new manager? Im so happy sa kanya. Nagugulat ako as she really works fast. Ang dami ko agad shows and guestings. She even asked me if I want to do teleserye pero ayoko ng overnight taping so I just want to sing and do hosting.

Annabelle says VIP tickets (P6,000) for I Valentine U are almost sold out. You can still get the silver tickets (P4,000) and regular tickets (P3,000) at Royal Artists, 727-2534, 727-2536.

Tanungin mo si Sarah at sasabihin niya na kay Pops lang ang title ng
"Concert Queen".....hindi si Sarah ang nagbibigay ng title na ito sa
sarili niya kung hindi ibang tao.....may sarili ng title sa bebe Sarah
kaya huwag ng ipilit pang ibigay sa kanya ang pag-aari na ni Pops and
Pops deserves this title!

swerte ng mga taong makakapanood ng "What Love Is" concert nina Sarah at
Martin.....imagine, pinag-sama ang "Concert King" at ang "Popstar Princess/
BOQ/Entertainer of the Year!"

#3 vladimir

vladimir

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 04:47 AM

ok, sana huwag ng gawan ng issue yung mga ganito. Wala naman actually sinabing masama si Ms. Pops towards Sarah... I think they both deserve what they have w/ or without the title.

#4 07gemme07

07gemme07

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:25 AM

SAYO NA YANG TITLE NA YAN!!! D KAILANGAN NI SARAH YAN!

#5 arcangel

arcangel

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:53 AM

they deserve their own title..

thanks for sharing!

#6 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:05 PM

Thanks po for sharing :)

#7 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:26 PM

by Mario Bautista

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :peacecirclesmaller: :peacecirclesmaller:

#8 rjpili

rjpili

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 08:34 PM

by Mario Bautista

tnx po for sharing
:peacecirclesmaller:

#9 Verdad

Verdad

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 966 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 08:49 PM

by Mario Bautista

Tanungin mo si Sarah at sasabihin niya na kay Pops lang ang title ng
"Concert Queen".....hindi si Sarah ang nagbibigay ng title na ito sa
sarili niya kung hindi ibang tao.....may sarili ng title sa bebe Sarah
kaya huwag ng ipilit pang ibigay sa kanya ang pag-aari na ni Pops and
Pops deserves this title!

swerte ng mga taong makakapanood ng "What Love Is" concert nina Sarah at
Martin.....imagine, pinag-sama ang "Concert King" at ang "Popstar Princess/
BOQ/Entertainer of the Year!"

Right, right, right!

So excited for Sarah and Martin Valentine show.

Truly the best of the best! Love songs forever!

Merry Christmas to all Popsters!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

#10 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:29 PM

thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users