2421 replies to this topic

#2413 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:22 AM

6. Blow - Kesha (July 24, 2011)

Making her comeback from her month-long vacation, Sarah showed in this birthday performance that she’s a lot fiercer and more improved. This performance solidified Sarah’s status as one of ASAP’s royalties and the country’s One and Only POPSTAR!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn8EgBBNHhM&feature=player_embedded

“Philippines is so lucky having Sarah G. grabe.. idol tlaga—one thing i think will not change over time.. mamamatay akong isa sya sa mga taong pinakamamimiss ko sa kabilang buhay.. i never idolized anybody as mush as i love her”

“SUPERB performance! Sarah is so beautiful and sexy here…. great outfit! Ayan ang tunay na sexy hindi kailangan magpakita ng skin para masabing sexy. Thumbs up .”

5. Rumour Has It - Adele (November 20, 2011)

Though Sarah had a problem with the lyrics, this performance is undeniably one of Sarah’s memorable appearances as she unveiled a more daring Sarah coupled with the killer chemistry she and Gerald Anderson have. This is her way of saying, yes I’ve moved on and I’m happy! - playback and all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRR4oiQGF1w&feature=player_embedded

“I think i’m gonna have a heart attack after watching this video. Hot, hot, hot!!!”

“nk2adik nmn ang prod n ito…….”

#2414 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:25 AM

4. Who’s Laughing Now - Jessie J (October 2, 2011)

Reinvention is a crucial phase in any artist’s career and true enough Sarah shocked everyone with her wardrobe in this performance - which as I see it, can be borderline raunchy- but that’s the point, putting Sarah in a different suit so that she can break away from the normal box people trying to keep her in - don’t worry she did it with class, and oh don’t get me started with those mad vocals - I guess it’s definitely a statement to all her critics- Who’s laughing now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y8RdM6AH8E&feature=player_embedded

“that’s why i love sarah geronimo………so. haters who’s laughing now. hahahah… sarah your the best”

“i downloaded this on my iPhone at promise, 20 times a day ko itong pinapanood. hahaha”

3. Superbass - Nicki Minaj (July 10, 2011)

This performance surely made a sound in social networking sites as this was constantly being compared to other artists’ renditions. Yes, all other performances of the song were good but what set Sarah’s apart is that she PERFORMED it! She danced, rapped, smiled and moved through it! LIVE! yes playback can be heard but Sarah’s distinct live voice and irresistible charm overshadowed the technicalities and puh-lease Sarah definitely nailed it! Hello Nicki’s Victoria’s Secret performance! - pun intended

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al8JuoHfjlI&feature=player_embedded

“Kahit ano pang sabihin ng iba, SARAH is SARAH… hindi mababawasan ang nagmamahal sa kanya, kahit ano pang paninira ang sabihin ng ibang tao. Not all singers can do what Sarah can do. She might not be a good Rapper, a belter, and the like, but Sarah Geronimo has already proven her worth to the Music Industry, and that’s being herself as the talented and the incomparable SARAH GERONIMO”

“Incomparable Sarah G!!!Rock on…”

#2415 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

edit next page please..

Edited by sgfever, 29 December 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#2416 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

2. Someone Like You - Adele (October 9, 2011)

Every person who has seen this performance can truly say that Sarah owned it. We don’t claim she’s better than Adele, no she may not - Adele’s a different entity all on her own but what makes Sarah’s performance truly special is her power to put emotions in every single word and makes everyone who hears it feel and submit into it. She is not just a singer but a remarkable storyteller - she shares the pain, heartache and joy of the song. She respects the message of the songs she sings and makes it a point to deliver it to her audience. She doesn’t take away the soul from singing - making it just a profession - instead, she takes pride in what she does and bask in every opportunity she can have in sharing it. That’s the true sign of an artist - putting all her heart in her passion. Way to go Sarah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHHQfQmmwg&feature=player_embedded

“i’ve converted this video into MP3 (not minding the audience)…listened to it with my eyes closed…there it goes, i had goosebumps and my tears fell…i felt the song, i felt she’s singing my life or anyone else’s…only Sarah does that…now ask me why I love Sarah G…i will never trade this girl for any artist in the world…love her to bits…”

“I super like the way she deliver this.. highly recommendable… for me, this is better than the original… :D peace adele!”

1. Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce (September 18, 2011)

Who would’ve thought that this performance will be a worldwide trending topic after she sang it and will make its way into radio sets in Chicago and will be posted in international video-sharing websites? Yes it had! and it’s a well-deserved blessing for Sarah who is rightfully being dubbed today as “The Filipino Beyonce” - she did not only sounded like Beyonce in this one but she got the presence of the Hollywood diva - not that I’m saying Sarah’s good in impersonating but that’s just how great her talent is - she can adapt to any artist and genre without completely losing her identity- yes, she’s a little bit Gaga, a little bit Celine, a little bit Beyonce and a little bit Michael but all in all she’s Sarah, that charming sweet lady who first captured our hearts when she won as champion in “Star for the Night” and now the obedient and kind ONE AND ONLY POPSTAR PRINCESS OF THE PHILIPPINES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTUHOHTmmI&feature=player_embedded

“Hindi niyo na kelangan makipag away pa, Sarah G. is a total performer, a multi-talented actress and she has proven that so many times. As far as I can see, this performance is 100% live. Noon pa man todo effort na si Sarah pag mga beyonce songs ang kinakanta niya siguro idol niya si beyonce kaya halos magaya na niya ang boses at style nito. I’m not a super fan pero i like her and isa siya sa maipagmamalaki ng bansa natin. I’m so proud of her. Keep it up Sarah G!”

“incomparable performance.. sarah g. is sarah g. no matther what haters say, she will always impress us with her amazing talent! go sarah g. (FILIPINO BEYONCE).. those haters are just losers who came all the way to make her more popular!”

HERE’S LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE AMAZING PERFORMANCES THIS 2012!

That’s It!

http://gelosalanga.t...os-performances

#2417 bhabyf25

bhabyf25

10X Platinum

• 3,052 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 12:44 PM

2. Someone Like You - Adele (October 9, 2011) Every person who has seen this performance can truly say that Sarah owned it. We don’t claim she’s better than Adele, no she may not - Adele’s a different entity all on her own but what makes Sarah’s performance truly special is her power to put emotions in every single word and makes everyone who hears it feel and submit into it. She is not just a singer but a remarkable storyteller - she shares the pain, heartache and joy of the song. She respects the message of the songs she sings and makes it a point to deliver it to her audience. She doesn’t take away the soul from singing - making it just a profession - instead, she takes pride in what she does and bask in every opportunity she can have in sharing it. That’s the true sign of an artist - putting all her heart in her passion. Way to go Sarah! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHHQfQmmwg&feature=player_embedded “i’ve converted this video into MP3 (not minding the audience)…listened to it with my eyes closed…there it goes, i had goosebumps and my tears fell…i felt the song, i felt she’s singing my life or anyone else’s…only Sarah does that…now ask me why I love Sarah G…i will never trade this girl for any artist in the world…love her to bits…” “I super like the way she deliver this.. highly recommendable… for me, this is better than the original… :D peace adele!” 1. Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce (September 18, 2011) Who would’ve thought that this performance will be a worldwide trending topic after she sang it and will make its way into radio sets in Chicago and will be posted in international video-sharing websites? Yes it had! and it’s a well-deserved blessing for Sarah who is rightfully being dubbed today as “The Filipino Beyonce” - she did not only sounded like Beyonce in this one but she got the presence of the Hollywood diva - not that I’m saying Sarah’s good in impersonating but that’s just how great her talent is - she can adapt to any artist and genre without completely losing her identity- yes, she’s a little bit Gaga, a little bit Celine, a little bit Beyonce and a little bit Michael but all in all she’s Sarah, that charming sweet lady who first captured our hearts when she won as champion in “Star for the Night” and now the obedient and kind ONE AND ONLY POPSTAR PRINCESS OF THE PHILIPPINES! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MTUHOHTmmI&feature=player_embedded “Hindi niyo na kelangan makipag away pa, Sarah G. is a total performer, a multi-talented actress and she has proven that so many times. As far as I can see, this performance is 100% live. Noon pa man todo effort na si Sarah pag mga beyonce songs ang kinakanta niya siguro idol niya si beyonce kaya halos magaya na niya ang boses at style nito. I’m not a super fan pero i like her and isa siya sa maipagmamalaki ng bansa natin. I’m so proud of her. Keep it up Sarah G!” “incomparable performance.. sarah g. is sarah g. no matther what haters say, she will always impress us with her amazing talent! go sarah g. (FILIPINO BEYONCE).. those haters are just losers who came all the way to make her more popular!” HERE’S LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE AMAZING PERFORMANCES THIS 2012! That’s It! http://gelosalanga.t...os-performances

thanks so much sgfever for that nice quote to our princess sarah....i'm so overwhelmed sa sinabi mo at talaga naman kahit maraming haters si sarah still she remains grounded & so blessed with the loved from her family MOST especially the never ending support from all of us POPSTER......
advanced happy new year from D'geronimo's & popster all over the universe! :yay :th_GoDorina: :th_GoSG:

#2418 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 06:48 PM

OT -- Pls "like" Sarah G's photo for "Female Celebrity SUPER IDOL of 2011"....here's the link, thanks!

https://www.facebook...&type=1

#2419 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 10:20 PM

^ welcome back! ;)

ako ba sinasabihan mo? o assuming lang ako? lol

ikaw nga....ikaw nga! :) winner ang ashlo moment no? haha

Gulat ko, kala ko, ako na welcome back mo, hehehhe ..kakadating ko lang now na now from my holiday in Las Vegas, and this was the first thing I did, open the site to watch see what happened in last Sunday's ASAP. HOpe everyone had a happy Christmas and wishing you all a Happy new year..

Hahaha, kayo na ding lahat. :lol: Mga bandang 2009 pababa ang registration date sa sgcom.... :lol:

sgfever, wow thanks for sharing that! I tried to come up with my top 5 SOS...but found it very hard to choose!

#2420 leo

leo

Hall of Famer

• 9,139 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 01:35 AM

^ welcome back! ;)

ako ba sinasabihan mo? o assuming lang ako? lol

ikaw nga....ikaw nga! :) winner ang ashlo moment no? haha

Gulat ko, kala ko, ako na welcome back mo, hehehhe ..kakadating ko lang now na now from my holiday in Las Vegas, and this was the first thing I did, open the site to watch see what happened in last Sunday's ASAP. HOpe everyone had a happy Christmas and wishing you all a Happy new year..

Hahaha, kayo na ding lahat. :lol: Mga bandang 2009 pababa ang registration date sa sgcom.... :lol: sgfever, wow thanks for sharing that! I tried to come up with my top 5 SOS...but found it very hard to choose!

Ms. O, wag kang masyadong maingay,.. baka madamay pati edad eh nyahaha...

#2421 star

star

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 710 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:31 AM

Before this thread closes, I just want to say that indeed it was another great year for Sarah!

I'm already looking forward for more explosive performances for the coming new year. Happy New Year everyone! :)

#2422 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:55 AM

Time to close this thread. THANK YOU EVERYONE who posted and shared videos, comments and pics. I hope that there will be more posters for the year 2012. Its always a joy to look back and reminisce past performances of Sarah after so many years in this site. I encourage everyone to share comments, pics and videos here at sg.com. SEE YOU ALL AT ASAP 2012 thread.

THANK YOU SARAH FOR ALL YOUR EXTRA ORDINARY PERFORMANCES IN ASAP ROCKS 2011!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users