2421 replies to this topic

#25 rjpili

rjpili

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:20 PM

Happy New Year to everyone! :)

We continue to pray for a more blessed, fruitful, and happier year for Sarah in 2011. :) Cheers to the coming outstanding, ground-breaking, talk-of-the-town ASAP performances from our Popstar Princess!

tnx po for sharing
:peacecirclesmaller:

#26 JhonJay

JhonJay

Champion

• 42 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:07 AM

We continue to pray for a more blessed, fruitful, and happier year for Sarah in 2011. :) Cheers to the coming outstanding, ground-breaking, talk-of-the-town ASAP performances from our Popstar Princess!

Happy New Year baby ko......... love you.......

#27 JhonJay

JhonJay

Champion

• 42 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:17 AM

I will support her for life...ganyan ko kamahal ang batang yan!

sme tau.....4 lyf..... hap new yr...........

#28 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:01 AM

JUST MY THOUGHT:

Two more days it will be a NEW YEAR...GOODBYE 2010 and WELCOME 2011.

It seems that it was only the beginning of 2010. A year of UPS and DOWNS..a year filled with challenges that we could look back with mixed emotions of melancholy,gratitude,anger,disillusionment and JOY.Five emotions that were freely expressed through POV's but at the end,each one of us had uplifted each others spirits,had learned to agree to differ and NOW we are here to WELCOME YEAR 2011 as ONE.

To start the year with a positive note...I would like to UPDATE you of the ORPHANAGE PROJECT for SG-MN CONCERT.As it was stated before, the goal of this project is of 2 folds. To fulfill and give an experience that once was just only a dream for some underprivileged kids a night of music/food and chance to see SG perform LIVE and in our small humble way to contribute in the success of the concert. Physically we might not be present but our spirit will be there.

A formal letter was delivered personally to HDSJ. The orphanage has 140 orphans/abandoned/surrendered kids. We will be sponsoring 30 kids, age ranging from 8-20 with 5 nuns as chaperons(total of 35).The nuns will determine who will be going to the concert.They will be provided with simple dinner before the concert, pizza snack after and transportation to and from the venue. VIVA had been formally notified, a letter had been sent via usa mail and downpayment was made for a 3,500 pesos seat.

I would like to personally THANK those who supported this project.To those who had given emotional support when doubts had been thrown to us. The TRUST you had given was enough to inspire us to move forward.My heartfelt gratitude to my friends I met through this site for contributing your precious time,energy and ofcourse your financial support.To those who has no idea who I am, to those who know me only by my screename, I can't THANK YOU enough for the TRUST and for entrusting to us your hard earned money.It was truly humbling.The success of this project is because of ALL OF YOU...OF ALL of US working as ONE.Pls. visit the project thread for detailed UPDATES and how this worthy cause really started. We are more than halfway this project and in GOD's Grace we are hoping to give these kids an unforgettable a night.

Once again...let's welcome the year with a positive vibes...and A HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND MAY ALL OF US HAVE A PROSPEROUS,HEALTHY AND PEACEFUL NEW YEAR....WELCOME 2011!!

Edited by ining1, 30 December 2010 - 04:03 AM.

#29 weloveusarah8

weloveusarah8
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:55 PM

go sarah woaah yeey.. we love u so much... too the max

#30 weloveusarah8

weloveusarah8
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:02 PM

WE LOVE U SO MUCHHHHH... WOOAAAH. SANA MAG KA-MOVIE KAYO ULIT NI PAPA LUIS HAHHAAHHA... I WILL SUPPORT U ALL THE WAY..!! WAIT A MINUTE NOT ONLY ME BUT ALL OF US, UR FANS..... STILL BE HUMBLE... THERE ARE TO MUCH PPL THAT LOVE U AND NEVER GIVE UP ON HELPING U AND THANK U FOR THE TRUST.. THE TRUST THAT U GIVE US MARAMING SALAMAT FOR MAKING US HAPPY ALL THE TIME... GOO POPSTER.. IM ACTUALLY LEARNING TO SPEAK TAGALOG FOR U AND LEARN MORE ABOUT PHILIPPINES... LOVE U ATE SARAH

#31 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:01 AM

tweet from @ASAPOFFICIAL

Back to Back Explosive Concert Experience from Concert Royalties' Pop Star Princess Sarah G! And Mr. Pure Energy Gary V!!!

Sat 01 Jan 19:48 via Twitter for Blackberry

super duper excited na para bukas :yahoo:

#32 ashersterzZz

ashersterzZz

Platinum

• Pip
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:39 AM

tweet from @ASAPOFFICIAL

Back to Back Explosive Concert Experience from Concert Royalties' Pop Star Princess Sarah G! And Mr. Pure Energy Gary V!!!

Sat 01 Jan 19:48 via Twitter for Blackberry

super duper excited na para bukas :yahoo:

.thanks for sharing!
.Same here. Excited much ! :)

#33 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 05:49 PM

Can't wait for ASAP Later.. :SG Picture Picture:

#34 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

tweet from @ASAPOFFICIAL

Bea! Toni! Sarah! In one ultra special performance!!! Mamaya na yan!!!

a few minutes to go ASAP ROCKS na :yahoo:

#35 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

just want to share my favorite sarah on stage 2010 prods here while waiting for asap rocks...close na kasi ang asap 2010 thread ^ ^

sobrang hirap ym40 pumili ng top 3 performances ni sarah...lahat kasi groundbreaking and breathtaking ang mga prods nya at talagang oozing with sexiness :x pero ang pinakasuper sa lahat

1. PUT IT ON A LOVE SONG

2. WHIP MY HAIR

3. LOVE THE WAY YOU LIE

#36 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..stay as simple and humble as you are..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb: :th_GoSG:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users