Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:05 PM

Rajo Laurel Blog

February 12th, 2011
Sarah Geronimo’s costume!

RAJO BLOG

Each year, Sarah has a big Valentine concert and happily, each year she gets me to design some of her costumes! I just want to share with all of you what she will be wearing for her upcoming Valentine concert. It was a bit challenging because she has to have 3 costume changes without leaving the stage. She also will have a variety of songs to sing. We have a K-Pop song and slow ballad and then a fast dance number! So I have to be able to incorporate all of that in a costume that we can transform on stage! I am always up for a challenge, so I came up with these ideas that happily everyone on her team approved! I am so looking forward to this concert as I am certain that Sarah will be giving everyone a fantastic show! She is teaming up with the Concert King Martin Nievera, so this will definitely be a super amazing show! I hope you all can come and see the show!

Posted Image
The base of this costume is a graphic catsuit in black and white. Inspired by one show I did last November, I am recreating the look in fabric instead of paint. I am invoking a TRON like costume with hints of Keith Haring.
Posted Image
She will then have a NEON yellow bolero and a waist detail that comes in a tube like shape. I will be using a quilting method to achieve this.
Posted Image
Finally we end the segment with a skirt made from a fine thin polymer/plastic skirt with clear discs as detail.

Edited by FULGOR, 11 February 2011 - 10:08 PM.

#2 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

Thanks po for sharing :)

Hhhmm.. Bakit kaya parang hindi naisuot yung plastic something?? I think supposedly isusuot yun dun sa Solo dance segment ni SG but then.. Oh well...

#3 outrigger

outrigger

One SG Force

• 15,154 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 03:29 AM

thanks for sharing! ganda ng mga suot ni Sarah sa WLI. :x

#4 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

thanks for sharing

#5 rjpili

rjpili

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:48 AM

Rajo Laurel Blog

February 12th, 2011
Sarah Geronimo’s costume!

RAJO BLOG

Each year, Sarah has a big Valentine concert and happily, each year she gets me to design some of her costumes! I just want to share with all of you what she will be wearing for her upcoming Valentine concert. It was a bit challenging because she has to have 3 costume changes without leaving the stage. She also will have a variety of songs to sing. We have a K-Pop song and slow ballad and then a fast dance number! So I have to be able to incorporate all of that in a costume that we can transform on stage! I am always up for a challenge, so I came up with these ideas that happily everyone on her team approved! I am so looking forward to this concert as I am certain that Sarah will be giving everyone a fantastic show! She is teaming up with the Concert King Martin Nievera, so this will definitely be a super amazing show! I hope you all can come and see the show!

Posted Image
The base of this costume is a graphic catsuit in black and white. Inspired by one show I did last November, I am recreating the look in fabric instead of paint. I am invoking a TRON like costume with hints of Keith Haring.
Posted Image
She will then have a NEON yellow bolero and a waist detail that comes in a tube like shape. I will be using a quilting method to achieve this.
Posted Image
Finally we end the segment with a skirt made from a fine thin polymer/plastic skirt with clear discs as detail.

tnx po for sharing
:peacecirclesmaller:

#6 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:01 AM

yes naman U) thank u 4 sharing...love the outfit :cheer:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users