• 395 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:36 AM

weeeeee. Congrats naman sa lahat ng bumubuo ng CMIIL! :142sgThumb2:

#14 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

sana mas madagdagan pa para masaya lahat at maging box office queen ulit si Sarah

#15 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 12:22 AM

ASAP XV (OFFICIAL FAN PAGE)
Catch Me I'm In Love Grossed P162M as of Arpril 3, 2011. trulalu ba itey??!!

Posted Image

LINK: http://boxofficemojo...tl/philippines/

Edited by ILoveSarahGee2425, 10 April 2011 - 12:29 AM.

#16 jhonie

jhonie

Hall of Famer

• 8,187 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:46 AM

Posted Image

90M pa lang ang gross ng CMIIL as of April 3, mali iyang inadd yung from mar 23 to april 3, may kasamang ibang movies iyang gross na iyan, ayun o nakalagay 17 MOVIES DAW Iyan..

ingat lang sa pagpopost ng mga infos sa twitter, fb at kung ano ano pang social networking guys, para hindi tayo napapahiya...

Edited by jhonie, 10 April 2011 - 09:47 AM.

#17 lubilubi

lubilubi

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:03 AM

Posted Image

90M pa lang ang gross ng CMIIL as of April 3, mali iyang inadd yung from mar 23 to april 3, may kasamang ibang movies iyang gross na iyan, ayun o nakalagay 17 MOVIES DAW Iyan..

ingat lang sa pagpopost ng mga infos sa twitter, fb at kung ano ano pang social networking guys, para hindi tayo napapahiya...

tama. highest grosses and cmiil kaya iyon ang listed. pag nag-click sa specific week, makikita iyong individual earnings ng cmiil for its run.

parang quiet ang star cinema sa paglabas ng earnings. sinasabi ng mga promoter sa twitter pero hind sa shows. bakit kaya?

#18 mashimaru

mashimaru

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

tama. highest grosses and cmiil kaya iyon ang listed. pag nag-click sa specific week, makikita iyong individual earnings ng cmiil for its run.

parang quiet ang star cinema sa paglabas ng earnings. sinasabi ng mga promoter sa twitter pero hind sa shows. bakit kaya?

Sinabi na sa The Buzz nung April 3 that CMIIL reached more than 100 Million, guest pa nila si Sarah & Gerald to congratulate them because of the success of the film.

Besides BOM does not cover all the cinemas that CMIIL are showing kaya basta continue to pray that CMIIL will last hanggang after holy week, ang importante is that up to now people are continuosly watching the movie and love the tandem of Sarah and Gerald...

#19 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:14 AM

Sarah Geronimo 'suitor' tops PH Google search
abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 04/11/2011 9:37 AM | Updated as of 04/11/2011 3:10 PM
URL:http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/04/11/11/sarah-geronimo-suitor-tops-ph-google-search

MANILA, Philippines - The son of Camarines Sur Governor LRay Villafuerte is reportedly wooing Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo, making him the country's fastest rising newsmaker during the first 7 days of April, according to Google Philippines.

Data gathered by the local unit of the search engine from April 1 to 7 showed that Miguel Villafuerte was the most searched personality in the Philippines after reports said that he sent flowers to Geronimo during the premiere of her latest film, "Catch Me I'm In Love."

Although she has yet to meet Villafuerte, Geronimo is thankful that someone appreciates the things she does for the showbiz industry.

Asked if she is willing to get to know the governor's son more, the singer-actress replied, "Opo. Bakit naman po hindi?"

Murder suspect Jason Ivler also caught the attention of Internet-using Filipinos after reports said that he is enjoying the company of women and having drinking sessions inside the Quezon City jail.

Photos and video clips showing Ivler drinking liquor and partying with unidentified women inside his cell circulated online early this month.

Ivler, however, denied the said accusations, saying that those took place before he went to jail.

Other newsmakers include Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber's mother who recently celebrated her birthday, and other performing artists such as Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga.

Here are the Philippines' top newsmakers from April 1 to 7, according to Google Philippines:

1. Miguel Villafuerte
2. Jason Ivler
3. Marika Fruscio
4. Kate Middleton
5. Adrianne Palicki
6. Pacquiao
7. Justin Bieber
8. Bruno Mars
9. Lady Gaga
10. Kobe Bryant

Meanwhile, here are the country's fastest rising news topics during the first 7 days of April:

1. Wrestlemania
2. Pockie Ninja
3. Mula sa Puso
4. Amana Waterpark
5. PBA
6. Nike
7. TV5
8. Jollibee
9. Louis Vuitton
10. Pagasa

#20 iloveasher

iloveasher

15X Platinum

• 4,633 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

Posted Image

hindi po dapat ata iadd?

pero sabi naman sa d buzz more than 100M na. naguguluhan na din ako. eto na naman. Lord please?????

star cinema din ang [A RELLY BAD WORD]! [A RELLY BAD WORD]! ... ni bea at vic diba?

#21 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 02:20 PM

thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users