#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

One Heart: Sarah Geronimo
URL: http://sarahgeronimo...-sarah-geronimo

Posted Image

You’ve been aching for one for quite a while now. Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here. The new Sarah Geronimo audio album has seen the light, and all we can say is that, it’s been worth the wait.

Popstar Princess, certified multi-platinum record awardee, the multi-media star, Sarah Geronimo is back with another sure bestseller. The 15-song set sees the singing champion trying out new sounds and treading on familiar musical grounds at the same time on her latest collection entitled ‘One Heart.’
Opening the album is the smash hit ballad “Sino Nga Ba Siya.” This heart achingly beautiful ballad is delivered with a sincere depth that only a handful of artists out there, Sarah included of course, can muster.

The most likely follow up to this radio and music channel staple is another ballad entitled “Kung Siya Ang Mahal.” Now this one just takes the icing when it comes to heartaches. This ballad, a first time original and an OPM gem in-the-making, is a Vehnee Saturno written tune royally interpreted by Sarah. It’s something familiar yet different at the same time, an OPM ballad peppered with vocal R&B-isms but an emotional love song thru and thru.

‘One Heart’ also includes the memorable soundtrack “Fallin’” from the box office hit movie “Catch Me…I’m In Love,” as well as Sarah’s version of “Fallin’,” the theme from the Koreanovela “Full House.”

As if Sarah’s star power is not enough, her new album also features none other than the concert king Martin Nievera in their duet on the George Canseco/Louie Ocampo-written song “Ikaw.” And on the up and coming side, there’s also a duet with Kean Cipriano of Callalily on the tune “Bata.”
From remakes like “Bakit Pa Ba” (popularized by R&B prince Jay R), and “Sa Isip Ko,” (originally sung by Agot Isidro), to first time originals like the dance track “Handang Umibig Muli,” and Louie Ocampo’s “I Miss You,” to the ear tweaking title track, Sarah Geronimo is making sure that her new album is definitely worth the long wait.

ONE HEART: SARAH GERONIMO

1. SINO NGA BA SIYA
2. KUNG SIYA ANG MAHAL
3. FALLIN’ (Theme song from the movie “Catch Me…I’m In Love”)

And a lot more.

#2 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:35 PM

Posted Image

You’ve been aching for one for quite a while now. Finally, the moment you’ve been waiting for is here. The new Sarah Geronimo audio album has seen the light, and all we can say is that, it’s been worth the wait.

Popstar Princess, certified multi-platinum record awardee, the multi-media star, Sarah Geronimo is back with another sure bestseller. The 15-song set sees the singing champion trying out new sounds and treading on familiar musical grounds at the same time on her latest collection entitled ‘One Heart.’
Opening the album is the smash hit ballad “Sino Nga Ba Siya.” This heart achingly beautiful ballad is delivered with a sincere depth that only a handful of artists out there, Sarah included of course, can muster.

The most likely follow up to this radio and music channel staple is another ballad entitled “Kung Siya Ang Mahal.” Now this one just takes the icing when it comes to heartaches. This ballad, a first time original and an OPM gem in-the-making, is a Vehnee Saturno written tune royally interpreted by Sarah. It’s something familiar yet different at the same time, an OPM ballad peppered with vocal R&B-isms but an emotional love song thru and thru.

‘One Heart’ also includes the memorable soundtrack “Fallin’” from the box office hit movie “Catch Me…I’m In Love,” as well as Sarah’s version of “Fallin’,” the theme from the Koreanovela “Full House.”

As if Sarah’s star power is not enough, her new album also features none other than the concert king Martin Nievera in their duet on the George Canseco/Louie Ocampo-written song “Ikaw.” And on the up and coming side, there’s also a duet with Kean Cipriano of Callalily on the tune “Bata.”
From remakes like “Bakit Pa Ba” (popularized by R&B prince Jay R), and “Sa Isip Ko,” (originally sung by Agot Isidro), to first time originals like the dance track “Handang Umibig Muli,” and Louie Ocampo’s “I Miss You,” to the ear tweaking title track, Sarah Geronimo is making sure that her new album is definitely worth the long wait.

1. SINO NGA BA SIYA
2. KUNG SIYA ANG MAHAL

And a lot more.

Thanks ILSG for sharing.

sana, itong YT link na lang ito ang puntahan ng hindi mahati ang mga views!

"Kung Siya Ang Mahal"...from Sarah G's new album "One Heart"

#3 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

Sarah’s new album "One Heart" (with 15 songs) will be released on May 13, 2011 for only P295.00

confirmed tracks from Sarah's New album ONE HEART:

* Sino Nga Ba Siya
* Kung Siya ay iyong Mahal
* One Heart
* Hope
* Lovelife
* Way Back Then
* Fallin ( CMIIL OST)
* Within
* Bata
* I Miss You
* handang Umibig Muli
* Ikaw
* Fallin (the theme From the Koreanovela FULLHOUSE)
* Sa Isip ko
* Bakit pa Ba

#4 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:40 PM

Topic has been deleted since there's already another one created before. Sorry po Moderators. Pasensiya na po, I thought nawala na yung thread topic dati. Sorry po talaga!

Edited by Nowelle, 01 May 2011 - 03:23 PM.

#5 jinx_luv_sarah

jinx_luv_sarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:58 AM

yes naman U) thank u 4 sharing...cant wait to grab a copy of this new album :yey: :yey: :yey:

#6 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Announcement - Posted by admin, SG.PH

Posted Image

1. SINO NGA BA SIYA
2. KUNG SIYA ANG MAHAL

And a lot more.

Thanks for sharing..Can't wait to buy this album..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

#7 ronan

ronan

Platinum

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

Posted Image

1. SINO NGA BA SIYA
2. KUNG SIYA ANG MAHAL

And a lot more.

yes i'll have a copy for sure.........this will be another platinum album..

#8 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:49 AM

ONE HEART FULL TRACKLIST:

Posted Image
One Heart countdown poster

1. Sino Nga Ba S'ya
2. Kung Siya Ang Mahal
3. Sa Isip Ko
4. If You Could Read My Mind
5. I Miss You
6. Nag-Iisang Ikaw
7. One Heart
8. Bata (duet with Kean Cipriano)
9. More Than Youd Believe
10. Bakit Pa Ba
11. Fallin' (Full House OST)
12. Handang Umibig Muli
13. Within
14. Ikaw (duet with Martin Nievera)

Bonus Track: Fallin (CMIIL OST)

Release Date: MAY 13, 2011

#9 bhabyf25

bhabyf25

10X Platinum

• 3,052 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:37 PM

Posted Image

1. SINO NGA BA SIYA
2. KUNG SIYA ANG MAHAL

And a lot more.

thanks for the heads up ILSG2425.....
ito ang bonggang regalo ko sa b-day ko!
paging3 ms peonycatty hwah mong kalimutan ang bilin ko ha! CMIIL DVD,ONE HEART CD ni bebe sarah! abang mode ako sa pagbabalik mo dito sa california.....

#10 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:48 PM

My Presscon po ngayon si Sarah Geronimo para sa One Heart Album niya.. sana my Album tour din ang One Heart:)

#11 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:24 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

Sarah Geronimo releases One Heart album
May 9th, 2011

Posted Image

One Heart is the title of the latest album under Viva Records of Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo.

It contains 8 original compositions and 7 remakes. Its carrier single is titled “Sino Nga Ba Siya.” Other album cuts include “Kung Siya ang Mahal,” “Fallin’,” “Ikaw,” “Bata,” “Bakit Pa Ba,” “Sa Isip Ko,” “Handang Umibig Muli,” and “I Miss You.” One Heart will be available in record bars starting May 13, 2011.

LINK: http://www.mukamo.co...ne-heart-album/

Edited by Nowelle, 09 May 2011 - 03:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users