• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 06:39 PM

July 17 - Eastwood Central Plaza (5pm)

July 31 - SM Megamall Activity Center (5pm)

August 21 - Market Market Taguig Event Center (5pm)

#2 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 16 July 2011 - 09:23 PM

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

#3 eunice_kim

eunice_kim

Champion

• 86 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:03 AM

GRAVEH SOBRANG KINILIG AKO SA DUET NILA SARAH G. & KEAN CIPRIANO NG "BATA" SA EASTWOOD. SANA NMAN KANTAHIN ULIT NILA YUN SA ASAP.

#4 vonluvsarah

vonluvsarah
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:22 PM

really love the song "BATA" by sarah and kean! love their blend! sarah! you're the queen already!! love you!!!

#5 ronan

ronan

Platinum

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:09 AM

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

wow siguradong dudumigin na naman si sarah on sunday sa kanyang ONE HEART ALBUM TOUR>
sunday pa kaya expect na puno ang activity center ng sm megamall............

#6 ILoveNeliLagulos

ILoveNeliLagulos
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 12:32 PM

Hello Sarah I am a New Fan of yours and I am from Miami Florida. First, you are one fantastic singer I am yet to see your movies but by your vocal talent alone I am sure it is just as fantastic. Sarah if YOU actually read these I have a MAJOR REQUEST of which I would be grateful into INFINITY! I have a WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND and she LOVES your music. She is ALWAYS so busy as a Head Nurse, I cry for her how hard she works. I love her dearly and her birthday is coming up and I wanna do something special for her that I know she deserves. Would it be possible out of the kindness of your heart to sign your latest album ONE HEART, So I can Surprise her? I would obviously buy the album and pay for any shipping. I REALLY hope this crosses your path dear. Be blessed and get even MORE FAMOUS worldwide! We need some more awesome singers like you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users