sarah @ robinsons dasma

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#49 SarApple

SarApple

9X Platinum

• 2,866 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 08:55 PM

Greetings Sarah Fans!! SarApple...I think you were the person who talked to me about joining the sarahgeronimo website when i was visiting PI. We met at the Robinsons Dasma mall where Sarah performed and my sister and I got the chance to meet her up on stage. I see you wrote a column about me and my sister and her bf. I appreciate it! Thanks Again! :astig:

hi ate! yup, it was me and sann.. hehehe... enjoy the site!! san ka po nag-sstay ngayon??? are you going to watch one of her concert (return of the champions)?

#50 iNsAnE_jAnE

iNsAnE_jAnE

Champion

• 139 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:22 PM

I'm here sa states pa rin. Dito sa Dallas, Texas. If Sarah has a concert dito I will definitely go...that's for sure. I would also like to go see Erik Santos...ang guapo siya!! ;D I think Sarah, Erik, Mark, Christian, Rachelle (sp), etc....are all very talented singers. I was very lucky to go see Sarah at Robinsons Dasma. We were planning to go to SM Dasma to go watch a movie and as we were passing by Robinsons, I saw the advertisement for Sarah's Charmee tour. So I was very excited to meet her becuz that was the first for me to actually watch her in person...she's very sweet talaga. Very spectacular voice!! She will go far!!! :gp: I always watch TFC dito sa states and every time i see her on t.v., I get all excited becuz I had the chance to meet her. I do have some pics of her but some are kind of blurred from the digital cam. If you happen to have some pics SarApple and sann, I'd love to get a copy thru e-mail. I'll be sure to enjoy this site...I'm very impressed! :cool:
If you see Sarah again...tell her she has a devoted fan dito sa Texas...hehe! :D :D :D

#51 JBlight

JBlight

Hall of Famer

• 14,699 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:24 PM

Glad to hear you're such a big fan iNsAnE_jAnE. Welcome and I hope you keep on posting with us.

#52 iNsAnE_jAnE

iNsAnE_jAnE

Champion

• 139 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 09:52 PM

Thanx for the warm welcome JBlight!! I'll be sure to support Sarah's www. with you all! Sarah Fans Rock! :dd:

#53 Felicity

Felicity
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 01:06 PM

Sarap basahin mga posts dito.

Ako, quiet type din. Di tumitili. Pero love ko si Sarah. Haha.

#54 SarApple

SarApple

9X Platinum

• 2,866 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:46 PM

ate felicity, sama ka samin one time, para mahawa ka sa kaingayan namin.. hehe.. pag marami tayo nagiingay, masaya.. hehehe.

#55 reese

reese

Graphic Artist

• Graphic Artist
  • 4,115 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:54 PM

I'm here sa states pa rin. Dito sa Dallas, Texas. If Sarah has a concert dito I will definitely go...that's for sure. I would also like to go see Erik Santos...ang guapo siya!! ;D

:lol:

omg! ur in erik's forum too. going crazy over how cute he is. wehehehe..
welcome to sg.com!! have fun posting. ^ ^

#56 verna_29

verna_29

Champion

• 68 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:43 PM

ang ganda nmang experience
thanks for sharing

#57 SarApple

SarApple

9X Platinum

• 2,866 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:05 PM

welcome sa site verna_29!!

#58 cicima

cicima

Hall of Famer

• 23,374 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:35 PM

Sar/roshie, thanks for sharing.....Sar, kung nandito lang sa Vegas si roshie
noong ROTC, mawawala ang pagka-tahimik niya dahit halos lahat ay hindi lang pumapalakpak, sumisigaw pa ng malakas.....ke matanda o bata, ke naka-formal
or informal na suot, professional/student/tambay....walang hiya-hiya!!!!! :lol:

#59 kisses09

kisses09

Champion

• 60 posts

Posted 11 March 2006 - 07:45 AM

promoting nationwidwe!!!!! sarap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users