Behind the Lens of Raymond Isaac.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#25 imagypsy47

imagypsy47

Champion

• 80 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:29 AM

kung lalaki lang talaga ako liligawan kita eh..naku!iloveu so much sarah!

#26 ronan

ronan

Platinum

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:32 AM

The Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo was here at my studio yesterday afternoon for a magazine editorial shoot. The concept and approach was something Sarah and I have never done together… check it out.

Here’s a teaser shot of Sarah! She is simply stunning especially with Fanny Serrano doing the hair & make up. She will be gracing the pages of Luxe Magazine in their upcoming issue. Don’t forget to grab a copy.

Posted Image

Mommy Divine promised to make me her world famous PANCIT MALABON in our next shoot and so, here it is. She cooked everything from scratch and I could only wish you could have tasted it!! Truly divine…

Posted Image

parehong panalo - si sarah at si mommy divine sa kanyang pansit malabon...
ganyan ba ang kuripot hayan at nagpakain pa si mommy divine ng kanyang
masarap na pansit malabon...

kudos also to fanny serrano who did sarah's make-up..ang galing pa rin ni
fanny serrano sa make-up......biruin mo pati si sarah naayusan pa ni fanny
serrano na tinaguriang make-up artist of the stars way way back pa na kasikatan
pa nila lorna tolentino, sharon cuneta, vilma santos, and many more....
mabuhay ka fanny serrano...

#27 ronan

ronan

Platinum

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:35 AM

The Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo was here at my studio yesterday afternoon for a magazine editorial shoot. The concept and approach was something Sarah and I have never done together… check it out.

Here’s a teaser shot of Sarah! She is simply stunning especially with Fanny Serrano doing the hair & make up. She will be gracing the pages of Luxe Magazine in their upcoming issue. Don’t forget to grab a copy.

Posted Image

Mommy Divine promised to make me her world famous PANCIT MALABON in our next shoot and so, here it is. She cooked everything from scratch and I could only wish you could have tasted it!! Truly divine…

ako rin gusto ko i try ang pansit malabon ni mommy divine..punta nalang ako minsan
sa eatery nila near u s t.....sana kahit hindi si mommy divine ang nag prepare ganon
pa rin kasarap....ito pa rin ba yung kung saan nandito rin yung popstar salon and
clothing store?

Gorgeous, Sarah G!

I hope someone could share Imo's number, for reference. Parang ang sarap!!! :bite: I gotta try this.

#28 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

Share ko lang dito ang link.

http://raymundisaacb...arah-g-for-luxe

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

#29 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:12 AM

sexy ni Sarah G

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users