• 2,658 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:20 AM

thanks for sharing

#14 batchie49

batchie49

Gold

• 299 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:24 AM

no need for reinvention cause Sarah is already Sarah. What she has to do is just to maintain her stature. It's the others who have to step up

#15 jolliez

jolliez

Champion

• 76 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 03:15 AM

hindi naman perfect si Sarah.
if she needs reinvention to help her then so be it. pero i don't think included dun ang pagiging daring. di naman kasi kailangang maging daring and besides she's sexy already. i mean, to me, iba na ang definition ng "sexy". it's not about showing most of your skin or having to blunt to oozing sex appeal, it's having confidence to yourself despite the imperfections. sarah's not perfect pero she's been perfect to my eyes ever since she showed herself to me. kaya go ako sa reinventions, pero i go 'no' for daring. sila na lang ang magdaring, subukan nila. malay nila, dun sila sumikat.

Sarah Rocks |,,| Dayum!

#16 jhonwayne

jhonwayne

Hall of Famer

• 8,193 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 05:09 AM

tanx for sharing...

natawa naman ako sa write ups na ito...

bakit kailangan magpadaring ang isang SARAH GERONIMO eh sa talent pa lang wla na, taob pa nga ang nagpapadaring eh... atsaka wla na siyang dapat pang eprove, sa benta lang ng albums nya yun na lang ang magsasalita.. :SGCold2 copy:

#17 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:55 PM

A DARING, NEW SARAH?
Journal Online
Published : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 00:00 Article Views : 26
Written by : Joey Aquino

SARAH Geronimo erased doubts she would leave ABS-CBN to move to TV5. She recently signed a new contract with her mother network.

The lucrative offer notwithstanding, she preferred to be loyal to the Kapamilya network.

But some experts say she needs reinvention as newbie Angeline Quinto has been keeping in step and obviously has the skills to equal her singing career.

Sarah may be a good singer and actress, but can't she be more daring this time? Just asking…

LINK: http://www.journal.c...on-her-way-back

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :peacecirclesmaller: :peacecirclesmaller:

#18 jileeanne

jileeanne

Platinum

• Pip
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:57 AM

hindi na kailangan pa magpapa daring ni sarah..
yung iba siguro kailangan..heheh..

#19 myraluzg

myraluzg

Popster

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 09:13 PM

NO NEED MR JOEY AQUINO!!! Haaayyyyyzzzzz :44sgHaay:

#20 ronan

ronan

Platinum

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:18 AM

OBVIOUS NA BAKLA ANG NAGSULAT NG BASURANG WRITE-UP KAYA WALANG ALAM YANG JOEY AQUINO NA YAN KUNDI KA-IMORALAN AT KABABUYAN. C ANGELINE QUINTO WALANG MAWAWALA SA KANYA KHIT BABUYIN PA NYA SARILI NYA PARA LNG SUMIKAT CYA PERO C SARAH GERONIMO IBA, HINDI NYA KAILANGAN NA BASTUSIN SARILI NYA PARA LNG MAKIPAGSABAYAN SA MGA IBANG SINGERS DYAN NA USER. MAGANDA AT SEXY NA C SARAH G KHIT HINDI CYA MAGLABAS NG CLEAVAGE OR NG MAGLUWA NG MASESELANG PARTE NYA SA KATAWAN. DAPAT SA MGA BASURANG WRITERS GAYA NI JOEY AQUINO & SWARDING EH ITAPON SA BASURAHAN WHERE THEY TRULY BELONG PARA HINDI NA MAGHASIK NG MGA KABAKLAAN AT KABABUYAN NILA.

yes yes DONT WORRY SWARDING WILL SOON HAVE HIS BAD KARMA......
And to joey aquino dont you have nothing more relevant to report..
my golly ano ba itong news item mo nonsense...............

#21 lovelyjul

lovelyjul

Gold

• 195 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:21 AM

A DARING, NEW SARAH?
Journal Online
Published : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 00:00 Article Views : 26
Written by : Joey Aquino

SARAH Geronimo erased doubts she would leave ABS-CBN to move to TV5. She recently signed a new contract with her mother network.

The lucrative offer notwithstanding, she preferred to be loyal to the Kapamilya network.

But some experts say she needs reinvention as newbie Angeline Quinto has been keeping in step and obviously has the skills to equal her singing career.

Sarah may be a good singer and actress, but can't she be more daring this time? Just asking…super agree aq sa sinabi moh!!!!!!!!

LINK: http://www.journal.c...on-her-way-back

JUST MY THOUGHT:

Nothing to ask really!!! There are a lot of reasons why SarahG differs from others...She is unique in her own way and people had embraced her for what she is.

She had proven multiple times that she does not have to show more skin to be sexy. She continue to brighten and fills the stage with her talent and unexplainable aura.

SarahG makes her own rule and if some people does not like it...sorry na lang .SarahG became what she is now without using or stepping on somebody. She is THE ONE on TOP because of her sheer talent without compromising her principles.

#22 lovelyjul

lovelyjul

Gold

• 195 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:26 AM

hnd nman kailangang mgpakadaring pa c sarah eh....pipol love her bec. shes lyk dat.......nothing to change nahhhh

#23 SasaGegeForever

SasaGegeForever

Gold

• 203 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thaks for sharing :)

Sarah will always be a Sarah.. :)

No one can replace her... Idol:)

#24 jade54

jade54

Platinum

• Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

i wish to see sarah portray the role of darna with 3 episodes in one movie
and in each episode their will be a different leading man..but only one
boy will portray the role of ding...and in each episode their will also
be 3 directors just like vilma's lipad darna lipad.....i think this will
become a hit movie and a movie where fans could laugh and relax
watching sarah from a different kind of role....................................

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users