Showing Nov. 23

• Please log in to reply
211 replies to this topic

#37 cherylc

cherylc

Gold

• 258 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:16 PM

this new sg.com look is cool!! hehe.. you need not to click "Add Reply" ..just type and click Post.. hehe.

#38 jade54

jade54

Platinum

• Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:10 PM

ang galing at super cute ang bagong format ng sg .com......

#39 mirage

mirage

Gold

• 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

nung una naligaw ako pero user friendly ang site, maraming salamat sa lahat ng bumubuo ng sg.com Posted Image Posted Image

#40 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:33 AM

Share ko lang . Nagtweet si Gege. Ang sweet naman ni Ge. Sa kanyang acccount kaya talaga to? As in para namang nagttweet pa si Sgeronimo25. Pero sana bumalik na sya sa twitter . May sakit pala si Sasa? Get well soon Sasa! !

Gerald Anderson (@Gerald3Anderson)

Posted Monday 10th October 2011 from UberSocial for iPhone

My timeline is full abt my newly show. Just wnt to interrupt by saying. Get well soon @SGeronimo25. Hope you feel better soon. See u on set :)

http://tl.gd/di7l45 · Reply

[

Edited by sgfever, 11 October 2011 - 01:24 AM.

#41 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:49 AM

i think ang kay Anne Murray version ang gamitin nila for the movie. Of course si Sarah pa din ang kakanta ng theme song.

#42 mashimaru

mashimaru

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,868 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:31 PM

i think ang kay Anne Murray version ang gamitin nila for the movie. Of course si Sarah pa din ang kakanta ng theme song.

Ate G, kelan ipapalabas yung movie? Na move na kasi ang original date.

#43 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

Just want to share...

from examiner.com
by Annaliza Miranda
October 13, 2011

Second movie of Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson is in the filming process

Everyone of us have a different story to tell and so with the stars that shines not only for themselves but for their family as well. One good example to that is the popstar princess Sarah Geronimo. She chose to have a comfortble life with her family and she can't deny the fact that her parents are in control of the situation when it comes to her lovelife.

Sarah Geronimo's love story is not a different one compared to other people who also choose to be simple and humble. In the case of Sarah, she is a family oriented person which is good to know because she is a big star and she should set an example to her followers, which she did.
There are rumors that Gerald Anderson, who incidentally her love interest in their movie Catch Me I'm In Love few months ago is focusing himself to know the popstar princess more. That's good to know because they are both single and available but knowing Sarah Geronimo's parents, they wanted to know the person who wants to win the heart of their prize daughter.

As of today, Gerald Anderson and Sarah Geronimo are in the filming of their second movie together, their fans are excited and looking forward to see their second team up. Their first movie together hits the nation and because of their fans are still waiting for them once again in the big screen together, it will be a sure hit. I bet you

http://www.examiner....ilming-process?

#44 jade54

jade54

Platinum

• Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:11 PM

thanks for the article

#45 jade54

jade54

Platinum

• Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

dapat yata nagsisimula na silang mga promote ng movie- at least yung theme song
ay ipinaparinig na sa mga radio stations and even the teaser as well......................

#46 L_sg1625

L_sg1625

8X Platinum

• 2,501 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

weeeeeeee :)) Nakakakilig naman talaga oh <3 Excited na akong makita si Sasa at Gege ulit... tapos it's a good thing to know na Sarah Geronimo fan din pala si Joey de Leon :)

God Bless sa inyo!!
Thanks po for sharing <3 :11sgMuni:

#47 L_sg1625

L_sg1625

8X Platinum

• 2,501 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:59 PM

ate G!! I love the new SG.com look ah :)) bonggang-bongga!!!kudos to all the moderators :)) <3 Love it!!

#48 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:41 AM

No kaya eksena dito? Sayang naurong ang playdate. November pa daw ? Lahat ay excited na!

Posted Image

Credit to Reign Anne De Guzman for the photo...

Edited by sgfever, 20 October 2011 - 09:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users