Photo

Sarah G trends worldwide in Twitter (18Sep11)

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#25 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:06 AM

Keep posting and sharing guys. we don't know Sarah G might pass by this thread and read all your posts. One thing is sure. she visits this site when she has time and not busy.

#26 lovelyjul

lovelyjul

Gold

• 195 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:08 AM

wow!!!!!!!!bongga tlaga ni sarah super galing nya tlaga!!!!!!!!!

#27 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:53 AM

JUST MY THOUGHT:

SARAHG DID IT AGAIN...She might be singing the songs of Beyonce,Michael J,Lady G etc.. etc.but the similarity stops there coz' she makes every songs her own...

I will never forget the day when I left my desk and kept my computer on with the compilation of SARAHG's ASAP performances playing. I found a group of patients glued and in AWE watching. They asked me who was singing and quipped that she was better than the original.

There are a lot of talented Filipinos but what differs SarahG from others is not only her being a TOtal Performer but an AURA that is uniquely her own. If she makes the songs her own, she surely owns the stage....

#28 alexcris12

alexcris12

Champion

• 121 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:07 AM

aside from her astounding SOS performance on Sunday, ang galing rin ng pag-tsunami walk nya... hahahaha... ka-aliw!!!!

#29 calcifiedful

calcifiedful

Champion

• 101 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:38 AM

JUST MY THOUGHT:

SARAHG DID IT AGAIN...She might be singing the songs of Beyonce,Michael J,Lady G etc.. etc.but the similarity stops there coz' she makes every songs her own...

I will never forget the day when I left my desk and kept my computer on with the compilation of SARAHG's ASAP performances playing. I found a group of patients glued and in AWE watching. They asked me who was singing and quipped that she was better than the original.

There are a lot of talented Filipinos but what differs SarahG from others is not only her being a TOtal Performer but an AURA that is uniquely her own. If she makes the songs her own, she surely owns the stage....

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

#30 Vanessa_19

Vanessa_19

Gold

• 197 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:10 AM

ang galing galing ng Princessa natin Popsters... hehehehe :34sgDimple2: :34sgDimple2: :34sgDimple2:

#31 leslieren

leslieren
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

sarah is more than amazing. right?

#32 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:21 AM

JUST MY THOUGHT:

Just my thought also:

Sarah's AURA is totally different from the others because what she has is PURE AND CLEAN SPIRIT THAT COMES FROM GOD! I must say that GOD is using Sarah through her talent to touch peoples lives. Let's continue to pray for Sarah's protection that she continue to always stand by her conviction of what's true and right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users