• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#37 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:38 PM

Sa mga nagcocomment na lip sync ang performance ni Sarah G, they should see this video performed last night in WLI Lipa. Its very clear here that SG can sing this song very well and she doesnt have to do lip syncing. Effortless lang talaga ang dating kaya people would think its lip sync.Bravo Sarah G!!

Edited by sgfever, 25 September 2011 - 02:35 AM.

#38 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:54 AM

never mind Musica. Artista ba yun? Just keep the good vibes here in Sarah's website. Papansin lang siguro yun.

dont mind musica cristobal bitter lang siya....wala na siyang habol kay sarah no way.
siya ba yung payat na maliit na kasama sa conert ni sarah sa music museum years back?
no wonder she was not not good...sana tumahimik nalang siya...nakakahiya siya kapag nakarating
pa kay sarah at boss vic ang mga pinagsasasabi niya...

Tigilan mo na pag comment about Musica. Ikaw lang nagpasikat sa kanya dito sa site ni Sarah.

#39 ILoveSarahGee2425

ILoveSarahGee2425

8X Platinum

• 2,658 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 02:39 AM

thanks for sharing

#40 Rossel

Rossel
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:19 AM

Wow,her performance is totally awesome. Wala nang ibang mkakaperform nyan, c Sarah lang!

#41 jhonwayne

jhonwayne

Hall of Famer

• 8,193 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

thanks for the video Miss O...

#42 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Sarah Geronimo (Filipino Beyonce) - Best I Never Had

We recently came across this amazing spine chilling live performance by a Filipino singer named Sarah Geronimo. This live performance of Beyonce’s hit song, ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, is definitely a difficult song that not just anybody can sing. Sarah however, hit all the notes and did a magnificent performance that sounds exactly like Beyonce. People are calling her the “Filipino Beyonce”.

If you close your eyes, it actually sounds very close to Beyonce herself. This is definitely a talented artist with a powerful voice that you should follow. Sarah Geronimo’s rise to fame is one of the most celebrated Cinderella stories in show business. Her modern day rags-to-riches tale continuously inspires thousands to dare to dream, to work hard, to keep believing, and to never say never. We hope you like it!

----

Source: http://www.jackfroot...st-i-never-had/

Thanks for sharing..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

#43 kindTugginy

kindTugginy
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 05:09 AM

фото на футболки в воронеже, футболки на заказ стоимость, Футболки с группами, Футболки для сублимации оптом, красивые футболки мужские, футболки сборной франции, Печать на футболках нижний новгород, футболки с логотипами на заказ, футболки marc jacobs, Футболки футурама, Печать на футболках тула, футболки полноцветнaя печaть, футболки 2011 года, Режем футболки, футболка с брюс ли, печать футболок красноярск, Футболки бои без правил, Wwe футболки купить.
Действительно ли, что поцелуй познала база ее адресатам.. военные футболки купить, Футболки для девочек, Гитара футболка, без баб футболка, Печать на футболках шелкография, Футболка steelseries, кикбоксинг футболки, Женские футболки поло, Футболки с длинным рукавом мужские, купить футболку с надписью в украине, Мужские футболки белые, Футболка i love ny, футболки new york, Мужские размеры футболок, Печать на футболках спб.
Главным направлением деятельности нашей компании является рисунок на майке в Москве по умеренной стоимости....

#44 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:21 PM

Mukhang tuloy tuloy na ang pag feature ng Jackfroot sa mga SOS ni Sarah G. Fourth na ang Someone Like You version niya after The best thing I Never Had, Rolling into Deep and Teach Me How to Dougie. Congrats Sarah G!!America really really loves you!!!

Posted Image

One of the most played songs in America right now that is touching the hearts of millions would have to be ‘Someone Like You’ by Adele. This track is all over the radios and has reached top charts all over the country. Sarah Geronimo does her cover of this hit song and shows that she can perform this song just as good, or even better!
We have never seen such a strong fan base and loyal supporters for any artist as the ones for Sarah. Given the name ‘Popstar Princess’ in the Philppines for her amazing vocals and talents, Sarah showcases what true talent is all about. This is definitely a hot international popstar that we expect to be working closely with more in the near future! Enjoy the video!
Help her get the word out and retweet this link on Twitter and Facebook! Spread the word!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by sgfever, 14 October 2011 - 06:50 PM.

#45 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

Update on jackfroot, most popular in their website ang Best Thing I Never Had and Rolling in the Deep cover version ni Sarah G.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users