Photo

25th Star Awards for TV nominees bared (29Oct11)

pmpc star awards tv sarah 25th best female tv host

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 jhesu

jhesu

Platinum

• Pip
  • 479 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:51 PM

Gods will kapag nanalo cya as best host :sarah4ever:

#14 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:26 PM

thanks for sharing

#15 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:24 PM

Thanks for sharing. Ako manalo matalo si Sarah G dito, proud na ako para sa ating prinsesa. Biro mo naman, ang daming host sa ASAP rocks na equally deserving din naman with the likes of Nikki Gil and Zsa zsa Padilla, pero si Sarah pa rin ang isa sa nanominate. And its true naman na di priority ni SG ngayon ang hosting dahil sa dami ng commitments niya, medyo limited pa ang exposure niya. But to be given a nomination for this category despite of limited exposure is already an achievement for her. It means, may talent din syang ibubuga sa ganitong field.

#16 observerph

observerph

Champion

• 112 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:00 AM

i truly love , love, love sarah g but in this case toni g should get this award. she excels in this arena more than sarah g. and i think sarah g would be the first one to agree. she is that big-hearted and down-to-earth. agree?

Agree!!! Agree!!! Agree!!! Bet ko sanang mag win si Sarah, but I believe na mas deserving si Toni for the award!!! Sana may best perfomer para wagi si Sarah G!! He!he! :) :) :)

Best Performer? Syempre si Sarah G yan. Wala nang iba.

I hope as SG fans we also try to be smart and wise...we need to know which awards our idol deserves and not just want that she wins ALL awards where she is nominated. Sometimes it is not already good for an artist to spread herself thinly on too many areas. It will help Sarah G to focus on her strengths and on areas where she truly excels. It will also be healthy for the industry for all artists to be recognized in their own fields of strength. If her fans persist on making her win in awards where others might be far better it can be counter-productive for SG and for the industry. Because of the sheer number of her fans she can easily win all those awards that rely on people's votes, no question about it. But isnt this plain and simple greed? I know Sarah G will be the first one to avoid this kind of popularity. A popularity that corrupts instead of building others up. She would not want this at all.

I hope and pray she becomes the best person that she can be. And sometimes awards that do not build up a person is sure to corrupt that person. I would not want that to happen to her. Id rather that she wins that one or two big and credible awards that truly reflects the work she has poured herself in rather than her winning all possible awards one can win in one's lifetime while robbing others of the glory or recognition that should be theirs.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pmpc, star awards, tv, sarah, 25th, best female tv host

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users