Photo

Sarah Geronimo: Gerald Makes Me Smile Again (04Dec11)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 02:24 AM

Sarah Geronimo: Gerald Makes Me Smile Again
The Buzz Interview with Sasa and Gege
December 4, 2011

Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo on Sunday, December 4, admitted on ABS-CBN’s “The Buzz” that Gerald Anderson, her leading man in the blockbuster movie “Won’t Last A Day Without You,” makes her smile again.

Posted Image
The talk show had a report on Sarah and Gerald who were caught on cam holding hands together during the film’s premiere night and dinner party.

According to “The Buzz” report, “Won’t Last A Day Without You” grossed P50 Million in just four days, P20M of which was earned on opening day alone.

Both did not deny their public holding hands most of the time that night.

In the interview with “The Buzz” host Toni Gonzaga, Sarah said she admires how Gerald takes care of her as a leading lady.

“Mabait siya. Maalaga. Talagang pinatunayan nya na maalaga siya sa kaniyang leading lady,” she said.

Gerald, meanwhile, when asked during the ‘fast talk’ interview as to what part of Sarah’s body would he kiss if there’s a chance, quickly replied: “Lips!”

“Maganda kasi yung lips nya eh,” he said........

http://www.coolbuste...s-me-smile.html

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by sgfever, 04 December 2011 - 06:57 AM.

#2 minestrone

minestrone

Platinum

• Pip
  • 372 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:27 AM

December 4, 2011

Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo on Sunday, December 4, admitted on ABS-CBN’s “The Buzz” that Gerald Anderson, her leading man in the blockbuster movie “Won’t Last A Day Without You,” makes her smile again.

Posted Image
The talk show had a report on Sarah and Gerald who were caught on cam holding hands together during the film’s premiere night and dinner party.

According to “The Buzz” report, “Won’t Last A Day Without You” grossed P50 Million in just four days, P20M of which was earned on opening day alone.

In the interview with “The Buzz” host Toni Gonzaga, Sarah said she admires how Gerald takes care of her as a leading lady.

“Mabait siya. Maalaga. Talagang pinatunayan nya na maalaga siya sa kaniyang leading lady,” she said.

Gerald, meanwhile, when asked during the ‘fast talk’ interview as to what part of Sarah’s body would he kiss if there’s a chance, quickly replied: “Lips!”

Posted Image

Posted Image

laki talaga ng potential magka-developan si Sasa and Gege. hehehe! =)

#3 jileeanne

jileeanne

Platinum

• Pip
  • 490 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:43 PM

cute talaga nila together...thanks for sharing...more pictures please...thanks...

#4 lysamayjoriecel5

lysamayjoriecel5

Platinum

• Pip
  • 518 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:30 PM

HIEDEE KONA ALAM KUNG ANO IISIPIN KO SAINYONG 2 BABY BOY AY BABY GIRL. KAYO NA ANG TALAGA ANG NAGKAKADEVELOPAN, KAYO NA TALAGA! ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE ANG PEG NYO!

#5 lorena15

lorena15
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:45 PM

Ayeeeeeeiiii!!kilig 2 the max!!

#6 anjanela

anjanela

Platinum

• Pip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

December 4, 2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

laki talaga ng potential magka-developan si Sasa and Gege. hehehe! =)

hay, gandang tingnan nilang dalawa! ano man ang mangyari pa sa inyo in the near future, sana maging maayos ang lahat.

#7 sgruckz

sgruckz

Platinum

• Pip
  • 497 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:50 PM

Haayyy.. Kay Gerald pa lang yata ganito ka-open at ka-touchy sa isang lalaki si Sarah (excluding Erik and Luis na matagal na niyang kakilala at malalapit na kaibigan as compared to Gerald na ngayon lang). Sana walang magbago sa friendship ng dalawang ito, pwede ring mas lumalim kaya lang kasi si ano....

#8 kha55im

kha55im
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:10 PM

There is the obvious affection and I like it.

#9 IamJOBY

IamJOBY

Champion

• 126 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:47 PM

Heideeee na talaga matatago ung closeness nila!! :D LOVE IT!!

#10 kherrie

kherrie

Gold

• 195 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:51 AM

They really look good together.........l.. :inlove:

#11 IamJOBY

IamJOBY

Champion

• 126 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:04 AM

Siguro kung may namamatay sa KILIG ang dami sigurong namatay dahil sa movie nila noh? :D

#12 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 06:11 AM

CTTO: :roflmao: :dd: Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWLe9OyLIno&feature=g-

\

all-lik&context=G2d4d072FAAAAAHgAEAA

Edited by sgfever, 24 December 2011 - 06:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users