44 replies to this topic

#1 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:53 AM

JUST MY THOUGHT. END OF THE YEAR HALO-HALO POV'S PART 1

A New Year once again and it is a great feeling to start the year in a positive note. To all those who continue to support SG.Com... old and new members, lurkers, guests,pexers, moderators and sg.com administrators....may all of us have a happy,prosperous and a healthy New Year. Words are not enough to thank everybody for the hard work,patience, perseverance,loyalty and generosity both for their time and financial help to keep this site. SG.com continue to be the light and an instrument in making a lot of TFC/TOS viewers and OFW happy and to keep the global support for SarahG solid and growing...After having said that... once again,I'd like to share my end of the year POV's...and everybody is welcome to add-on and share their own POV's.

SarahG..

. I could still hear the voice of my bestfriend saying to us" mark my word... she will be BIG". This was 6 years ago as he practically hijacked me to drive them to NJ for TOS concert.I and my friends never looked back since for he was right. Surely, he is our angel and looking over our shoulder with an impish smile and saying to us"I told you so.."

SarahG was a teenager then and that one night, she captured the hearts and curiosity of a group who for years/decades had not watch a concert of a local artist.This was not because of the artist per se for we do believe we have a lot of talented artists but we need producers who could bring these talents and give us a well produced show. Why pay $100 when you could watch a Broadway Show for less?

SarahG must have done something right for several months after, SGIM arrived in NYC and the venue was @ the Theater District.To my surprise,the theater was packed.My heart swelled with pride and my friends were so delighted, excited and nervous at the same time. It will take not only the talent but something special to please the theatergoers of NYC.SarahG was a young lady then and that night she gained the respect and admiration of the East Coast crowd. To this date, it has been only Lea Salonga who could fill up a Broadway Theater and that is for a Broadway Show.

From a teenager @TOS, to a young lady @SGIM , to TNO @ the verged of womanhood and to RB as a young woman, I was lucky to have witnessed the EVOLUTION of SarahG LIVE(still hoping to see her LIVE@ WLIC as a woman and maybe in love). Mesmerized, awesome, awe, spellbound, total performer were only the few superlative words that described SarahG.What is really so MAGICAL about her? Why is it everytime she performs she tickles something in our hearts?Why is it when she sings a song, she makes it her own? When she dances , you could feel her energy..She is an ENIGMA...but the truth ...she SIMPLY is the REAL TALENT. CHARISMA,PASSION and RAW TALENT... that is SarahG... a potent combination that makes her MAGICAL!!!

Edited by ining1, 24 March 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#2 signofcapricorn

signofcapricorn

Champion

• 52 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hey, I was in the two venues you mentioned, New Jersey and New York...I went to the one at the Atlantic city too. Just like you and the others I was following Sarah G since 2003 and oh my...she really evolves into a fine young lady with so many talents to offer.

#3 calcifiedful

calcifiedful

Champion

• 101 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:33 AM

Hello po Tita Menchit :).! I am inspired by you.!

For the past years God has been so good and gracious to SG. She so rightfully deserves every bit of it.
She worked her way up from an aspiring contestant in a singing contest with a simple wish to help her sister get an operation until she'd become the inspiration to many. The name who has become the barometer of mostly to all aspiring singers. But her journey to the top hasn't exactly been a smooth ride. She made it through hard work, determination, perseverance, there's her charisma and god-given talent which never fails to amaze us, and she has a good heart, personality and soul that draws people to her instantly.! So what makes her star shines brightly among the rest. It is the love and passion she gives in everything she does. I can feel her emotions when she sings, she dances with great sensitivity and gracefulness and she gives you the feel of the dance, the intensity of feeling.! She's certainly not just a pretty face.!

Looking forward to another year of journey with her :).!

Edited by calcifiedful, 18 January 2012 - 10:35 AM.

#4 ynnej04

ynnej04

Champion

• 118 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

I was so inspired!!!

#5 rosarah

rosarah

Quintuple Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 04:09 PM

:sarah4ever:

#6 thethunderer01

thethunderer01
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

I would like to comment though, that Sarah Geronimo should be careful with her choice of song and performances. She is singing a lot of Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy Perry songs but she does not know what influence she is bringing herself under. She does not know that these same artists are, simply put, "possessed" by the filthy spirit that gives fame and popularity to the artist in exchange for willfully becoming a vehicle to spread the demons of immorality to the public. It is very obvious with their songs, these materials are anti-Christ and has the power to draw whoever performs or listens to them under their stronghold.
The events in the life of Sarah in the recent past are a manifestation of the influence that has gotten into her (e.g. the Rayver heartache, following the Jezebel spirit of Beyonce's songs, and Sarah's recent declaration of "gusto kong maging daring fashion-wise"). How did media transform an innocent girl to want to be like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc. and be a vehicle of immorality to people? It is the transference of spirits, an invisible work that is behind it all.
It is interesting to note that YCML was overtaken by No Other Woman, a film about adultery, and then by Praybeyt Benjamin, one promoting to condone homosexuality. I think Sarah is seeing it all. Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda have established their stars. But the truth is that this society is heading for such moral decay, and only the more "immoral" artists will stay at the limelight. The careers of the likes of Toni Gonzaga and Nikki Gil, them professing Christians, will no longer be very popular in the society. Now Sarah herself will have to choose, will she choose to be pure and uncontaminated from the immoralities that entertainment is so promoting, or will she rather maintain the shine of her star, in expense of being immoral herself?
The saddest thing, to this point I think, is that she is not well-informed of the consequences of her choises.

#7 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 09:14 PM

JUST MY THOUGHT...PART2

SARAHG....ROAD TO WOMANHOOD

It was a breath of fresh air to see somebody transform from a teenager to a beautiful woman and let nature takes it's course. The handlers of SarahG took the right path of packaging SG as she aged and surrounds her with a great team. I love Rajo Laurel for dressing her up accordingly. LOL... there was a time I thought my eyesight was so bad that I was seeing the same type of nose,skins were WHITE not fair nor brown but SarahG changed that. I've never seen anybody so simple yet so beautiful and charming. Mestiza is out... exotic/Filipina beauty is in... and that is SarahG.

SarahG exudes sexiness without showing much skin and she owns the stage just being on it and I had said this a hundred times.Maturity makes her better and prettier.What she has she enhances and the changes in her were embraced by people who supports her for we saw her developed from a teenager who does what she loves to do and now as a young woman who continue to effectuate her craft with passion.SarahG is like a rose whose petals slowly opens and blooms thus leaving her audience in AWE and for people to take a second look.

Edited by ining1, 22 January 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#8 jolliez

jolliez

Champion

• 76 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

I would like to comment though, that Sarah Geronimo should be careful with her choice of song and performances. She is singing a lot of Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy Perry songs but she does not know what influence she is bringing herself under. She does not know that these same artists are, simply put, "possessed" by the filthy spirit that gives fame and popularity to the artist in exchange for willfully becoming a vehicle to spread the demons of immorality to the public. It is very obvious with their songs, these materials are anti-Christ and has the power to draw whoever performs or listens to them under their stronghold. The events in the life of Sarah in the recent past are a manifestation of the influence that has gotten into her (e.g. the Rayver heartache, following the Jezebel spirit of Beyonce's songs, and Sarah's recent declaration of "gusto kong maging daring fashion-wise"). How did media transform an innocent girl to want to be like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc. and be a vehicle of immorality to people? It is the transference of spirits, an invisible work that is behind it all. It is interesting to note that YCML was overtaken by No Other Woman, a film about adultery, and then by Praybeyt Benjamin, one promoting to condone homosexuality. I think Sarah is seeing it all. Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda have established their stars. But the truth is that this society is heading for such moral decay, and only the more "immoral" artists will stay at the limelight. The careers of the likes of Toni Gonzaga and Nikki Gil, them professing Christians, will no longer be very popular in the society. Now Sarah herself will have to choose, will she choose to be pure and uncontaminated from the immoralities that entertainment is so promoting, or will she rather maintain the shine of her star, in expense of being immoral herself? The saddest thing, to this point I think, is that she is not well-informed of the consequences of her choises.

this one got a point, I'm scared that Sarah might turn into a Britney spears someday. something that would really end my world.
but i have faith with her and to her family and to the people around her and especially to the almighty God.
and besides Sarah knows that these things are way out of her morale.
she has her own songs and she chooses them according to her principles and belief.
so let support her songs and not those songs sang by other artists.
and let us pray that whatever changes she makes for herself it's for the best. Amen.

#9 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

I would like to comment though, that Sarah Geronimo should be careful with her choice of song and performances. She is singing a lot of Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Katy Perry songs but she does not know what influence she is bringing herself under. She does not know that these same artists are, simply put, "possessed" by the filthy spirit that gives fame and popularity to the artist in exchange for willfully becoming a vehicle to spread the demons of immorality to the public. It is very obvious with their songs, these materials are anti-Christ and has the power to draw whoever performs or listens to them under their stronghold. The events in the life of Sarah in the recent past are a manifestation of the influence that has gotten into her (e.g. the Rayver heartache, following the Jezebel spirit of Beyonce's songs, and Sarah's recent declaration of "gusto kong maging daring fashion-wise"). How did media transform an innocent girl to want to be like Beyonce, Lady Gaga, etc. and be a vehicle of immorality to people? It is the transference of spirits, an invisible work that is behind it all. It is interesting to note that YCML was overtaken by No Other Woman, a film about adultery, and then by Praybeyt Benjamin, one promoting to condone homosexuality. I think Sarah is seeing it all. Anne Curtis and Vice Ganda have established their stars. But the truth is that this society is heading for such moral decay, and only the more "immoral" artists will stay at the limelight. The careers of the likes of Toni Gonzaga and Nikki Gil, them professing Christians, will no longer be very popular in the society. Now Sarah herself will have to choose, will she choose to be pure and uncontaminated from the immoralities that entertainment is so promoting, or will she rather maintain the shine of her star, in expense of being immoral herself? The saddest thing, to this point I think, is that she is not well-informed of the consequences of her choises.

this one got a point, I'm scared that Sarah might turn into a Britney spears someday. something that would really end my world.
but i have faith with her and to her family and to the people around her and especially to the almighty God.
and besides Sarah knows that these things are way out of her morale.
she has her own songs and she chooses them according to her principles and belief.
so let support her songs and not those songs sang by other artists.
and let us pray that whatever changes she makes for herself it's for the best. Amen.

Agree. Hay... :(

#10 calcifiedful

calcifiedful

Champion

• 101 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:00 AM

There's nothing wrong if she wishes to embrace change. Let's not fear that only because of this she would turn her back to the values that she's been holding since she enters the world of showbisness. SG surely knows her limitations. She is aware of the consequences and the possibilities we think might happen that scares us. I have a strong faith with her family and the people surrounding her who truly loves her will not let lead her to the path against the norms of society.. .and i never doubted SG's values and good heart.! She's not perfect, the world she's in challenges how strong her faith to GOD and to her values, every single day, at times she might be defeated and weakened by it, but my heart completely believe and trust the goodness of SG's heart.!

#11 jade54

jade54

Platinum

• Pip
  • 427 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:34 PM

I THINK EVEN IF SARAH IS SINGING THE SONGS OF BEYONCE,SPEARS AND OTHER FOREIGN SINGERS
SHE IS FAR FROM BEING INFLUENCED BY THESE SINGERS AS FAR AS MORALITY IS CONCERNED.......BESIDES
SHE SINGS BETTER THAN BEYONCE,SPEARS,PERRY,ADELE,ETC...HER VERSION OF THEIR SONGS
ARE BEING INTERPRETED BY SARAH MORE NICELY AND YOU WILL THINK ITS THE ORIGINAL...........
SARAH'S LOVE FOR GOD AND HER FAMILY IS THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE HERE AND SHE IS
NOT THAT DESPERATE TO DO SUCH IMMORAL ACTS...THATS WHY WE LOVE SARAH BECAUSE
SHE IS NOT THE FLIRTY TYPE.SHE BECAME FAMOUS NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF HER TALENT BUT
ALSO BECAUSE OF HER HUMBLENESS AND SIMPLICITY....I DONT SEE ANYTHING BAD OR SACRILEGIOUS
IF SARAH SING THE SONGS OF THESE CURRENT FOREIGN SINGERS...THANKS

#12 corcom05

corcom05

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thanks for sharing..we're always here to support and love sarah all the way..more power to sarah..bring back all the glory to GOD..GODBLESS... :52sgThumb: :52sgThumb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users