Photo

SARAH G LIVE! Discussion Thread (premiere: Feb 26, 2012)

• Please log in to reply
3491 replies to this topic

#241 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

pakiligin ang sarili :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Pilita?...ikaw ba yan hahahaha!

Super aliwness talaga si Sarah dito. hahaha kakilig talaga yung first Sige Go segment. Love it.

#242 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

Posted Image
she's so beautiful!

The very beautiful Sarah G. thanks for uploading mavic.

#243 boyau

boyau

Gold

• 297 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:18 AM

Posted Image
she's so beautiful!

Pang Miss Universe, paki tanong si Gerald, cgurado agree cya.:) :D

#244 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:18 AM

Posted Image
she's so beautiful!

Pang Miss Universe, paki tanong si Gerald, cgurado agree cya. :) :D

Kuya kelan po kayo uwi to watch Sarah G live? di na kailangan itanong kay Ge..hehehehe nakakatuwa silang dalawa.

#245 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:21 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ang ganda ng pagka capture mo mavic. thanks.

#246 Phoebe_82

Phoebe_82

Platinum

• Pip
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:27 AM

Uy, additional pics... yan ang gusto ko, makita ang reaction nya sa Sige Go... hahaha...
Lapit na Sunday.. yehey! Si Matio naman :D
Ganda nya at bagay pala syang car racer :) pinakita ko sa mga friends ko ang pic na hindi mga fan... yung ok ok lang.. grabe lahat sila WOW ang sabe.. Sobrang ganda daw ni Bebe..

#247 ining1

ining1

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

Waiting for Sarah G to have her own show seemed like a lifetime and when finally it was here, there were so many mixed emotions that I felt and surely same for most of those who had waited for this moment.I could just imagine how SarahG, the SGL Team and those close to her felt.

The SHOW.....
The expectations were high.One could feel the excitement in the Twitter world,FB,blogs and other social networking. It was such a frenzy and chaotic hours before and after showtime.

I am not a critic, I am just an ordinary audience who wanted to be entertained.Funny but as SarahG appeared on screen all I could think was" please don't fall" and was focus only on SarahG until the show ended. Thanks for DVR that I could watch again and this time I was able to digest the show as a whole. This was how I(and my friends and family) reacted when Lea Salonga first appeared on Broadway for the success of the show will be judged that one night not saying the first FIlipino as the Star on Broadway. This time, thanks to the internet, YT etc. for the exposure of SarahG will be worldwide not to mention the creative talent of Filipinos in general.

SarahG nailed the production numbers which I had no doubt that she would.She never failed to amaze me. For every performances she continue to leave me in AWE.The musical arrangement was what could be expected from the maestro, MR.L.Ocampo and choreography were flawless and got the best out of SarahG.

SIGE GO segment was a homerun.Just glad that this segment will give her an opportunity to experience things that she could not ordinarily do.Anybody who did not feel the "KILIG" moments must be on denial.I appreciate that we were given a glimpse of whatever is going on between SG & GA.It was really nice to see that in the world they are in, that an old fashion way of courting is still possible. Whatever these two will do as couple will be NEWS and GA was brave enough to take the responsibility in addressing the press with a message... "hey, we share what we could but give us some space... give us time to grow and to norture whatever He and SG has" and I just hope the message was received loud enough for everybody to take a step back. All we could hope and pray for is for SG and GA to enjoy the process of courtship and build a relationship with a strong foundation which will be tough for they are in a business where some makes it their business to destroy that is something nice and beautiful.

Glitches on LIVE shows can't be avoided. Just hoping the creative team had read some of the constructive criticisms that had been posted. Hoping they will work harder on camera and lights. There were times that the camera will hit the spot light thus can't appreciate the movements of SG and it was really hard for the eyes of those watching on TV.The audience participation was the low point of the show,Showtime and GGV have those segments, just hoping they will consider something else...for me more musical numbers since that is what SG is good at.

To SarahG and SarahG Live Team.. thank you for the gift... you gave us an entertainment. It might not be perfect but you made people happy...Looking forward for more...

Edited by ining1, 02 March 2012 - 06:50 AM.

#248 lucille82

lucille82
  • Rising Jr. Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

if im not mistaken, SG will be very busy next week..
March 10 - dubai
March 11 - SG Live
March 13 - PMPC star awards
March 14 - Myx

then in between are the rehearsals for SGLive for March 18...can she really pull through?!

did i miss some sked?! will she have time to rest?! :9sgInakupo: im worried about her health, hopefully hindi rin nxt week magstart magshooting for AshLloyd 3...Haissshh... wawa na mn c babe... Go Sarah we'll pray for u...522 always...

Edited by lucille82, 02 March 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#249 maverick2007

maverick2007

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:16 AM

Waiting for Sarah G to have her own show seemed like a lifetime and when finally it was here, there were so many mixed emotions that I felt and surely same for most of those who had waited for this moment.I could just imagine how SarahG, the SGL Team and those close to her felt. The SHOW..... The expectations were high.One could feel the excitement in the Twitter world,FB,blogs and other social networking. It was such a frenzy and chaotic hours before and after showtime. I am not a critic, I am just an ordinary audience who wanted to be entertained.Funny but as SarahG appeared on screen all I could think was" please don't fall" and was focus only on SarahG until the show ended. Thanks for DVR that I could watch again and this time I was able to digest the show as a whole. This was how I(and my friends and family) reacted when Lea Salonga first appeared on Broadway for the success of the show will be judged that one night not saying the first FIlipino as the Star on Broadway. This time, thanks to the internet, YT etc. for the exposure of SarahG will be worldwide not to mention the creative talent of Filipinos in general. SarahG nailed the production numbers which I had no doubt that she would.She never failed to amaze me. For every performances she continue to leave me in AWE.The musical arrangement was what could be expected from the maestro, MR.L.Ocampo and choreography were flawless and got the best out of SarahG. SIGE GO segment was a homerun.Just glad that this segment will give her an opportunity to experience things that she could not ordinarily do.Anybody who did not feel the "KILIG" moments must be on denial.I appreciate that we were given a glimpse of whatever is going on between SG & GA.It was really nice to see that in the world they are in, that an old fashion way of courting is still possible. Whatever these two will do as couple will be NEWS and GA was brave enough to take the responsibility in addressing the press with a message... "hey, we share what we could but give us some space... give us time to grow and to norture whatever He and SG has" and I just hope the message was received loud enough for everybody to take a step back. All we could hope and pray for is for SG and GA to enjoy the process of courtship and build a relationship with a strong foundation which will be tough for they are in a business where some makes it their business to destroy that is something nice and beautiful. Glitches on LIVE shows can't be avoided. Just hoping the creative team had read some of the constructive criticisms that had been posted. Hoping they will work harder on camera and lights. There were times that the camera will hit the spot light thus can't appreciate the movements of SG and it was really hard for the eyes of those watching on TV.The audience participation was the low point of the show,Showtime and GGV have those segments, just hoping they will consider something else...for me more musical numbers since that is what SG is good at. To SarahG and SarahG Live Team.. thank you for the gift... you gave us an entertainment. It might not be perfect but you made people happy...Looking forward for more...

thank you for sharing your thoughts...very detail, hope SGL team can read this.

#250 maverick2007

maverick2007

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,490 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:23 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

maganda kasi subject natin ate g :)

#251 mharkyasher

mharkyasher

Champion

• 76 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

ilang araw na lang Sarah G live na!!! waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............can't wait to be mesmerize again!! the voice, the moves, the looks!!! I sooooooooo looooveee youuu Sarah G!!!

#252 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:29 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

maganda kasi subject natin ate g :)

Tulad ng sinabi ni ining1 dati. isa sa mga legacy na naibigay ni Sarah sa popsters is the love for photography.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users