Photo

hello sarah g world

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 alexie

alexie
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 02:07 AM

im currently on leave from work as i just had my surgery last week and quite bored at home just watching movies and doing some stuff..last night, we were watching the 3rd episode of sarah g live via TFC and i was telling my friend that sarah has grown to be such an A+ performer and indeed a beautiful lady..my friend then urged me to watch the first two episodes of Sarah G Live at talagang kikiligin daw ako with her team up with Gerald Anderson. I just shrugged my shoulders. You see, im not really a fan of any showbiz celebrity, i even watched Sarah and Gerald's first movie Catch Me I'm Inlove when it was shown here in Dubai,good movie that's it.

But when i saw this pair on the Sige Go segment, i found myself laughing and mind you,kinilig ako watching them..It was funny cuz this is the first time that i really liked a showbiz loveteam..I even stayed all night watching their videos on their previous shows,and also their latest movie Won't Last A day Without You..buti na lang naka leave ako or else ngarag pumasok sa trabaho :)..

Sarah is still the same sweet and charming girl that she has been..She looks possessed when she's on stage,giving superb performance..but once she's done,and when she talks,she's back to her bubbly personality with her innocent remarks which makes people love her..i hope her happiness keeps going at sana what she has with gerald will blossom..Godbless them both and to the people behind this site :)

Edited by alexie, 12 March 2012 - 02:18 AM.

#2 ILY_SG

ILY_SG

Quadruple Platinum

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

welcome to sgcom alexie....this is a fun place for sarah addicts like me. me too, hindi ako mahilig sa artista not until i saw sarah and started my kabaldikan since then....
hope you feel better now after your surgery... keep posting and you will meet friends along the way... God bless!

#3 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

Welcome to sg.com alexie!

#4 Rinoah

Rinoah

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

welcum alexie... !!!

#5 alexie

alexie
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:06 AM

thanks for the welcome ily_sg, sgfever and rinoah :)

#6 alexie

alexie
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

welcome to sgcom alexie....this is a fun place for sarah addicts like me. me too, hindi ako mahilig sa artista not until i saw sarah and started my kabaldikan since then....
hope you feel better now after your surgery... keep posting and you will meet friends along the way... God bless!

thanks dear,and yes im doing better after the surgery,will be back to work in a few days..tinatawanan nga ako dito sa flat namin kasi wala na ako ginawa kundi maghanap at manood ng videos ni Sarah and Gerald,it's just sad that i wasn't able to watch her the other day sa Du Music Festival :( ..just now kakatapos ko panoorin videos of sasa and gege show..theyre just so good look at..i hope to be friends with u guys and correspond with u as i eventually become a certified sarah fan..thanks again! :)

Edited by alexie, 13 March 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#7 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Welcome sa SGdotCom :) Enjooooy!

#8 kknavarro

kknavarro

Champion

• 100 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:42 PM

welcome alexie!
its gud 2 hear n ok n surgery m0.God bless you m0re ;)

#9 alexie

alexie
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Welcome sa SGdotCom :) Enjooooy!

thank you arnold :)

#10 alexie

alexie
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:59 PM

welcome alexie!
its gud 2 hear n ok n surgery m0.God bless you m0re ;)

thanks dear :) yes sa awa ng Diyos okay na surgery at balik trabaho na nxt week..by the way, may kilala ba kayong popster dito sa dubai?maybe i can meet up with them sometime,i'd be glad to see them! and im so glad to meet u guys here in sg.com :) hay naku,i've spent my sick leave laging puyat kakapanood ng mga videos ni sarah..and replaying yung mga videos niya with gerald ahaha..late bloomer si ako kung kelan nag trenta saka naman nagkainteres sa celebrity and loveteam lolz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users