• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:09 AM

Gerald Anderson uses ‘No Label’ in his relationship with Sarah Geronimo!

APRIL 1, 2012 BY ADMIN

The used up term ‘No Label’ used by most local stars when it comes to their relationship, is also the term used by Gerald Anderson with his current love Sarah Geronimo!

Posted Image

Gerald Anderson + Sarah Geronimo = No Label (Mag – ON)

Do you agree?

Here is what Gerald said in a recent interview on his relationship with popstar Sarah Geronimo:

“Hindi naman po kailangang lagyan ng label. Ako ine-enjoy ko kung ano ang inspiration na ibinbigay sa akin ni Sarah. Dahan-dahan lang. Ine-enjoy ko lang, siguro kaming dalawa ine-enjoy lang namin. Kung anong meron kami ngayon so ‘yun, ‘di kami nagmamdali, ‘di namin pine-pressure ang isa’t-isa.”

And here is what Sarah said:

“Vina-value ko po ‘yung nabuong friendship sa amin kahit tapos na po ‘yung pelikula naming. Ako sabi ko naman sa kanya (Gerald) kung saan siya magiging happy nandidito lang ako [para] sa kanya.”

Fans, just read between the lines!!

http://whynotcoconut...sarah-geronimo/

#2 Caralee

Caralee
  • Rising Jr. Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:05 PM

I agree that it’s much better not to put label on their status now. It’s a matter of the hearts that only these two people could define. I must admit that I, too, am excited for the development between them. We understand because in many ways, we ourselves have experienced this feeling that no words by others would suffice to describe. But labeling would just subject this beautifully growing relationship to more negative than good. As true avid supporters, we have the responsibility to protect them, respect their decisions and heed to their consistent request that “please do not insist, we want to take it slow because what we have is special.” It is human nature that for whatever we are thinking, for every imagination that is playing in our minds, we want confirmation. But now let us love the mystery and enjoy this journey with them. Besides, do we really need confirmation? We have eyes and we have hearts, therefore we understand, right? :)

#3 ate G

ate G

Popster

• 7,496 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:20 AM

I agree that it’s much better not to put label on their status now. It’s a matter of the hearts that only these two people could define. I must admit that I, too, am excited for the development between them. We understand because in many ways, we ourselves have experienced this feeling that no words by others would suffice to describe. But labeling would just subject this beautifully growing relationship to more negative than good. As true avid supporters, we have the responsibility to protect them, respect their decisions and heed to their consistent request that “please do not insist, we want to take it slow because what we have is special.” It is human nature that for whatever we are thinking, for every imagination that is playing in our minds, we want confirmation. But now let us love the mystery and enjoy this journey with them. Besides, do we really need confirmation? We have eyes and we have hearts, therefore we understand, right? :)

i do agree. Let's be happy for them most especially for Sarah, let's give them privacy they deserved. Sabi nga na nila , what you see is what you get. So why do we need to make kulit to them. Ibalito na natin sa kanila yun.

#4 sarsmiami

sarsmiami

12X Platinum

• 3,626 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

thanks for sharing

#5 RyAn07

RyAn07

13X Platinum

• 4,104 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

Thanks po for sharing! :)

#6 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

tnx po 4 sharing...

#7 ARNOLD

ARNOLD

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:23 PM

Thank you for sharing! Wag natin silang ipressure maging boyfriend-girlfriend. Maging masaya tayo sa kung anong nakikita nating maganda sa kanila :)

#8 aasshhrriizz

aasshhrriizz

Platinum

• Pip
  • 531 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

basta happy sila. go :-)

#9 L_sg1625

L_sg1625

8X Platinum

• 2,501 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

i do agree. Let's be happy for them most especially for Sarah, let's give them privacy they deserved. Sabi nga na nila , what you see is what you get. So why do we need to make kulit to them. Ibalito na natin sa kanila yun.

Agree lang ako dito :) Hayaan na muna natin... Basta masaya si Sarah HAPPY rin ako :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users