Photo

What we can learn from the rumors surrounding Sarah Geronimo (03Aug12)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#13 Loislane46

Loislane46

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:04 PM

@sgruckz :It really saddens because some people (those claiming that they are a fan of Sarah no more because she can't fight for a man who they think is worthy of her even if it is very clear that it is that man who didn't and can't fight for her) can be very unfair and judgmental...REPOST 100x over

@rosary...I pray that the Lord will continue to guide her and grant her the grace and wisdom she needs as she continues to do his perfect will for her life...i share your prayer..

Throughout this ordeal, I am admiring Sarah more but can't help but feel for her...she has been protecting her family and that guy ( others feel worthy of her)...the question is, who's protecting Sarah? I guess, Sarah knows that the POPSTERS have her back...as what she said in the most recent SARAH G. LIVE epi, we are her true inspirations...

i hope our conversation could reach a lot of people...not only those visiting this forum. I hope they realize that this is just a simple case of two people who may have feelings for each other,yet not strong enough to take it to a deeper level. They took on a journey...but in long journeys, others get tired...few may choose to stop...some would retreat...the two may have reached the crossroad of their journey,sadly, each decided to take the opposite route...one may have chosen to journey more, to have at least a deeper grasp of what really lies ahead, while, the other one, may have decided, this is the farthest he can go...

but the operative word is TWO...so this is not just Sarah's fight...how come she should take all the punches while the other half who has thrown in the white towel seems to receive all the accolades? When obviously, he seemed to have a pattern on getting in and breaking away from relationships...and what I can't seem to accept right now, is that, he, included Sarah in this web of broken promises and uncertainties...but I know our SARAH can get pass this sooner than we all think...for her heart is in the right place,her principles are firm and her values intact.

GODBLESS our PRINCESS and GODBLESS those who love her...

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.

Edited by Loislane46, 10 August 2012 - 06:13 PM.

#14 rosary

rosary

Double Platinum

• PipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

Peace to all!

I just remembered Sarah's comment during SGL's interview with D. Delfin and M. Divine. She said pag meron kasamang doubts and fears, hindi pa the right time. Sarah knows that if it is truly God's perfect will, everything will be peaceful.

I know in my heart, that the Lord is already preparing that person who will give Sarah the happiness that she deserves. The Lord will honor her faithfulness and will grant her heart's desires in His perfect time.

Do we really want her to have a happy lovelife? Or we just want to feel giddy and "kilig" whenever Sarah is with the person we wanted to be with her?

God bless!

#15 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

This continuous attacks on Sarah's values and choices have proven to be both SCARY and a LET DOWN (esp. from those claiming to be parents) Imagine the kind of message we're sending to our youth? Equating independence by going against your parents? Defining happiness by being with a man who has been saying, "no turning back",yet, obviously had set a timetable for courtship and chose not to stay beyond six months?

If Gerald is the indeed the kind of man we saw in the past six months...then, there would be no issue at all. Enough questioning Sarah's ability to make decisions, for doing so,is actually an offense to her state of mind ...Yet no one's questioning the dignity of his words and actions?....Well, I do.

Amen to that!

agree din po ako dyan..para kasing ang lumalabas pa e ung magandang values na meron si bebe sarah gaya ng pagiging obedient sa parents nya e nagiging negative pa ang dating sa iba...sabi pa na kelangan nyang matutong gumawa ng decision,hindi ba isang decison at choice ang piliin nya na sundin parents nya...nung una syang mailove,pinaglaban nya ito..siguro ganun din ang gagawin nya kung sigurado na ang nararamdaman nya for gerald at siguro gaya ng sinabi nya sa sarah g live na gusto nya malaman kung totoo ba ang nararamdaman nya for him ganun din sa kanya ni gerald..at kelangan ng time para madiscover mo yun.pero di na sya dumating sa point na yun kasi sumuko na si gerald...kung pinatunayan lang nya na handa syang maghintay,malay natin may marealize sa huli,kaya kung tutuusin wala kasalanan si bebe sarah kasi hindi sya ang sumuko,hindi lang sya nagmadali....i have nothing against gerald,sa totoo nga sinusuportahan ko sila as loveteam..pero sa mga issues na lumalabas,ang lumalabas pa na mali ay si bebe sarah kung hindi man ay si mommy divine...hindi naman natin gusto mangyari yun..kaya sana suportahn lalo natin sya at ang mga decision nya...tnx...

#16 vladimir

vladimir

Gold

• 214 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 04:14 AM

@sgruckz :It really saddens because some people (those claiming that they are a fan of Sarah no more because she can't fight for a man who they think is worthy of her even if it is very clear that it is that man who didn't and can't fight for her) can be very unfair and judgmental...REPOST 100x over

@rosary...I pray that the Lord will continue to guide her and grant her the grace and wisdom she needs as she continues to do his perfect will for her life...i share your prayer..

Throughout this ordeal, I am admiring Sarah more but can't help but feel for her...she has been protecting her family and that guy ( others feel worthy of her)...the question is, who's protecting Sarah? I guess, Sarah knows that the POPSTERS have her back...as what she said in the most recent SARAH G. LIVE epi, we are her true inspirations...

i hope our conversation could reach a lot of people...not only those visiting this forum. I hope they realize that this is just a simple case of two people who may have feelings for each other,yet not strong enough to take it to a deeper level. They took on a journey...but in long journeys, others get tired...few may choose to stop...some would retreat...the two may have reached the crossroad of their journey,sadly, each decided to take the opposite route...one may have chosen to journey more, to have at least a deeper grasp of what really lies ahead, while, the other one, may have decided, this is the farthest he can go...

but the operative word is TWO...so this is not just Sarah's fight...how come she should take all the punches while the other half who has thrown in the white towel seems to receive all the accolades? When obviously, he seemed to have a pattern on getting in and breaking away from relationships...and what I can't seem to accept right now, is that, he, included Sarah in this web of broken promises and uncertainties...but I know our SARAH can get pass this sooner than we all think...for her heart is in the right place,her principles are firm and her values intact.

GODBLESS our PRINCESS and GODBLESS those who love her...

KEEP SAFE EVERYONE.

"the question is, who's protecting Sarah? I guess, Sarah knows that the POPSTERS have her back..."

Actually, with all that has been said about this whole saga of speculations and judgements, only the TRUE Popsters have her back. At times like these, especially her worst and lowest moments, Sarah will know who her true and real supporters/friends are. There are a lot of unofficial Popsters, and are just silent supporters. But like me, whatever issue that comes out and will come out in the future, whether rumors, speculations, or even facts, whatever happens I will always be behind her, supporting her and praying for her. I will not judge her decisions, but instead, I will put my trust in Sarah and of course God. This is not because I am a fan, but because Sarah has a good heart and I believe, blessed by God to inspire and spread goodness to other people. :)

#17 Loislane46

Loislane46

Champion

• Rising Jr. Member
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:18 AM

BY: VLADIMIR

[i]Actually, with all that has been said about this whole saga of speculations and judgements, only the TRUE Popsters have her back. At times like these, especially her worst and lowest moments, Sarah will know who her true and real supporters/friends are. There are a lot of unofficial Popsters, and are just silent supporters. But like me, whatever issue that comes out and will come out in the future, whether rumors, speculations, or even facts, whatever happens I will always be behind her, supporting her and praying for her. I will not judge her decisions, but instead, I will put my trust in Sarah and of course God. This is not because I am a fan, but because Sarah has a good heart and I believe, blessed by God to inspire and spread goodness to other people.

and so am I...i am not an official popster and i don't have any other social networking account (except for my email account) but because of my desire to extend my support to Sarah, i joined this forum...i'm glad i did...for not only I can express my thoughts but at the same I have been learning a lot from the thoughts of the numerous Sarah's supporters...and from them, I draw my strength and inspiration...Sarah is a cut above the rest...you will love her at first sight because of how she is outside...but you will be drawn to her because of how she is inside...and you stand up for her and support her...not only because you are a fan...but because you could sense a REAL and GOOD-HEARTED person...a scarcity in the world of showbiz or even in the real world...

GODBLESS our PRINCESS and all those who truly love her!

Edited by Loislane46, 21 August 2012 - 02:18 AM.

#18 ashert06

ashert06

6X Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 11:44 PM

basta noong nasabi ko sa sarili ko na si bebe sarah na lang ang nag0iisang artistang iidolohin ko at susuportahan,paninindigan ko yun kahit ano pang intriga ang lumabas...love na love ko talaga si bebe sarah...lagi syang kasama sa mga dasal ko..hindi ko sya iiwan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users