• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nowelle

Nowelle

8X Platinum

• Content Provider
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Sarah Geronimo's new album now on I-Tunes!
Sept. 7, 2012

Posted Image

The latest album from the Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo is now available for download through iTuner and can be bought also in major music bars nationwide The album which was titled “Sarah Geronimo Pure OPM Classics” is one of the highly-anticipated album from Sarah G.

The physical album is priced at P320.00 and includes 12 well-loved Filipino songs. One of the most popular song of the album was Sarah G.’s rock version of the song Anak as popularized by Freddie Aguilar.

Viva Entertainment also released the official music video of the song Anak on September 6, 2012, the day that the Sarah Geronimo Pure OPM Classics album was released.

The classic album of Sarah G. includes the following song tracks, Umagang Kay Ganda, Panalangin, Doon Lang, Ikaw Lang Ang Mamahalin, Tao, Masdan Mo Ang Kapaligiran, Malayo Pa Ang Umaga, Sana, Hanggang Sa Dulo Ng Walang Wanggan, Kay Ganda Ng Ating Musika and Anak.

According to iTunes the digital copies of the album were priced at $0.99 each and you can choose specific songs to download or you can also download the entire album.

Just click the link below if you want to purchase Sarah Geronimo’s Pure OPM Classics album.
http://itunes.apple....ics/id558365699

Check out Sarah Geronimo’s video telling everyone that her album is already available on iTunes below:

http://theultimatefa...assics-now.html

#2 filo7

filo7

Gold

• 187 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:43 AM

Hello Po,

Do you know or can you make a request for me for them to make the songs from her MyPhone Album available on iTunes especially the song Harana? !!!! Exciting!!! I hope Harana comes out on iTunes too!!!!

#3 sgfever

sgfever

Triple Platinum

• PipPipPip
  • 940 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Thank you for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users